[prp] Pretty fabulous (Tuyet & kasa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:40 pm
User Image

She enjoyed the cold. Although her mother had raised her, pretty much alone, she knew her father and she had always felt a draw towards the colder regions of the world. This meant that she generally enjoyed the mountains where her flurries of hail didn't melt and she could enjoy watching the tiny balls of ice roll around on top of the compacted snow and ice of the mountains.

Of course the problem with the heights was there was very rarely anyone to speak to. She did enjoy her solitude but the occasional frostbite not hare really didn't provide her with sparkling conversation. The thick furred goddess sighed and stretched out in the snow making a large lion sized snow nest while her tail kicked up flurries of hail which whipped around her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:03 pm
Syrius Lionwing

Much like the other Goddess, Kasi was usually found amongst the mountainside. It was colder here, and she was able to be comfortable under the large pelt she usually wore. It was as much part of her as her tail, and frankly she hated removing it if she didn't have to. Long braids hung over his shoulders, the beads and feathers blowing in the chilly air.

She sat in the snow, her tail swishing side to side in it's own little snow angel fashion. She smiled down at the snow, a soft sad smile. She lived a rather lonely life, always moving, always alone. Sometimes she ran across mortals, but they didn't see her for who she was. The sound of footfalls in the snow was enough to make her look up. It wasn't often she heard that sound.

"Hello?"  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:20 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

The large fluffy goddess flickered her ears and moved towards the voice. A voice that didn't sound frozen or sad or lost for that matter, a voice that just sounded normal. Rounding a snow drift she was surprised to find the heavily pelted lioness before her. All of those pelts! Those beautiful furs. She had worn her own for a very long time, and though she didn't need it, it was almost like a security blanket for her.

"Hello to you too." She replies fluttering her tail and causing a little cold blast of air to whip hail stones around her body capturing an updraft from her double icy wings. "I didn't expect to find another goddess this high up." Was he whispers, approaching the other female without an ounce of fear. Curiosity glimmered in those ice blue eyes, curiosity as to where the fabulous goddess had gotten all of those pelts from.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:05 am
Syrius Lionwing

"Much the same, I didn't expect to see much of anyone around." Kasi said with a gentle smile. She found herself looking over the other female, a bit enamored. She was beautiful, and she even sported wings that glittered in the sunshine like ice. She wore a pelt too, and it made Kasi's smile grow. She felt she was in like company, and she had never felt that feeling before in her entire life.

"It's so nice to see someone else." She admitted, at the risk of sounding a bit silly. She didn't want to come off as desperate, but she really was thrilled to have met another like herself.

"My name is Kasa'Hakidonmuya," She said with a polite bow of her head. Though she flushed a little and chuckled. "Though it's a mouthful, so you can call me Kasi."  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:57 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Tuyet tilts her head and inches forwards . "You, You're a goddess yes?" she held her breath for a moment, if this lioness was anything but a goddess she wouldn't know what to think. Surely no mortal could look quite as fabulous as this female. Only her mother could compare to this goddess and the riches she sported across her spine.

She chuckles and lowers her head in embarrassment. "I'm sorry I sound like a silly cub, you couldn't be anything else. I'v never seen anyone with, with so many pelts. I think even my mother would find it hard to compare to you." She says the words almost fearfully, her deep icy blue eyes roaming over the goddesses wonderful demeanor. She slowly settles in to a relaxed sit. She was in awe.

"My name is Tuyet." She whispers "I love the snow caps. I don't very often see others up here. My father, occasionally, but even he can be evasive." She says the words spitefully, and she turns her had for a moment a wistful breath escaping her maw. "I come up here to avoid my mother, she prefers more, populated places."

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games