Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Kindness isn't weakness? (Tuyet & Chesed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image

She liked to fly, flying meant she could put miles between herself and her troubles. Her troubles usually involved her mother. The thought of disobeying her hutprt her head, but the thought of obeying her without question hurt just as much, all in all her head hurt and the only way to clear it was to fly. Could she disobey her mother? That was always the question that roamed through her mind.

The pale goddess closed her wings and plummeted to the earth, her ears folded back and her paws extended, her claws unsheathed. She landed in a flurry of ice and dust and started to pace. "No word of please or thank you, just do, my head hurts." She sighs heavily and sits in a turmoil, further wafts of ice flitting around her body.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:01 pm
Syrius Lionwing
]

On most usually days it's was just Chesed and the land. Which she quite enjoy, a peaceful breeze and maybe a bug or two, something she could think too and be able to listen to the world quietly. It was peaceful and everything was well, which often was most of her life.

What she didn't expect was another Goddess rushing from the sky and making the ground rumble under her. Her ears instantly snap back and her tail warped away from her not disturbed body. She had no doubt that this was the crafty work of another God as mortal could not make this sound alone. And as the Goddess of Kindness it was her duty to help so she had to figure of if this deity was alright.

She moved slowly to the sound until she notice another pale figure in the distance. It seemed that this deity had to deal with something of the cold as it looked like she was well prepared for anything icy to hit. She gave a small smile and moved closer. She made sure to keep her distance as she did not want to frighten the other one. "Hello there. I am Chesed, the Goddess of Kindess. It seems that you may be in need of some asstiance? May I be of some help? " she said with a sweet and gentle smile.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:07 pm
The pale goddess looked up as the other approached and her head tilted slowly. Pursing her lips she flickers her tail causing a small draft of ice to flick off her tail. "Kindness? What good is kindness?" She sighed heavily, she didn't even know what kindness was, she had never experienced it. Not in a way she was fairly certain this goddess meant it. Her mother she supposed had been kind enough to her, she wasn't cruel, she was just the embodiment of her domain.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to get her worries off her chest and if this prissy looking goddess could be a sounding board so be it. "have you ever said no to someone?" She raises a brow questioningly. "I don't usually say no to HER but I want to say no. Have you ever said no?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:13 pm
Syrius Lionwing

A light tinge came across her face when the other goddess asked what good her domain was. Yes, she was a well-nature goddess at heart but that didn't mean she was a pushover and something that always bothered her was when others ask what good came out of kindness. A lot actually, favors comes out of kindness for one, but she didn't say anything this time because it seemed that the other one was in distress. There was always a time and place to defend herself and this was not one of them.

What an interesting question and very much a hard one when it came to her domain. As the embodiment of kindness it's hard to just plainly say no. First, it's rather rude to not even weigh the options and second, what if someone really needed the help. Other the hand though when you start saying yes all the time it gives the person a power over you that allows them to control you, and you yourself become a pushover. "Why yes, though my domain might seem otherwise, I cannot be played as a fool. Kindness can be strength to a great distance but the one who showing it must also now restraint. You must know when to say now and when to yes. Give too much kindness and others start to use you. So, yes I said no to someone. Either it be because what they wanted me to do was something I was opposed to or I felt that I have already gave enough and it was time to show restraint. I might be nice but I am no fool." she said with a gentle smile hoping that this answered her question.

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:12 am
Raspberry Hippos

The young goddess sighed lightly. it was hard to hear that. If a goddess such as the one before her could say no then it should be easy for her. After all, this wasn't some crazed lunatic, this was her mother. She nods gently, a confused feeling still chasing through her chest. "I understand... I think.." She shakes her head, the goddess before her was possibly older, wiser and her domain was so soft it probably went well with advice giving.

"I guess I just have to not be a fool and just say no, I can't live under her thumb forever after all!"

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games