Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] forgive me? (Ghandi & Kahel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:37 am
The chocolate brown hare has been away for a couple of days. Faline had told him to get out of the way and give the female hare time to settle down and accept the truth. He still didn't really understand what the big deal was but Faline seemed to have understood better than he did.

He hopped in to the field and paused standing on his back legs and wrinkling his nose he called "Kahel, Faline, are you girls here?"

"Where else would we be you big ninny" Faline stepped out from the den area and trotted up to Ghandi head butting him so that he fell over backwards. "Have you thought about what you did?" She raises a brow standing over the brown hare.

"Yes yes, I know I did wrong, can you let me up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:49 am
Kahel came out of the den behind Faline but she held back a little while the friends greeted each other. She was thankful that Ghandi had been away for a couple of days it had given her time to digest all that she had heard and all the little things Ghandi had said along the way.

When she heard Ghandi ask to get up Kahel came forward to the duo. She was a little shy and timid with the male now, not sure how she she approach him or speak to him. It was silly really because he was truly no different than the male she had been so comfortable only days earlier but somehow knowing he was a God now made all the difference in the world.

"Hi" she finally said timidly, still holding back but close enough that conversation could happen easily enough.

nessiaing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:03 pm
Ghandi slowly got to his paws and smiled at the Orange hare, he hops towards her and tilts his head "are you okay?" He looks at her hopefully, his chocolate brown eyes full of worry, he had never really been worried before but he was worried he had ruined it with his new friend.

Faline nudges Ghandi with her shoulder and sighs "don't push it." She rolls her eyes at the female hare "I know it's hard but he's so laid back he doesn't realise when he has done wrong."

"Hey I was thinking, would you like to meet my dad?" He smiles broadly "he's the god of prey he's super twitchy but really great. He usually looks like Faline, he likes to be a klipspsinger when he's not being all wingy."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:27 pm
The orange hare smiled when Ghandi approached her and tilted his head in concern. She had never really been angry at him for not telling her soon, she just had to digest all the information before she could talk about it. The few days he had been gone had been a great help.

"It is okay." she said to both Ghandi and Faline, she didn't want them to worry about her too much. She was a little slow when it came to social situations but she really liked the two friends so she was learning to adjust.

"Your dad?" Ummm no no I don't think I am ready for that." she said with a bit of a studder , she was handling Ghandi being a god but she wasn't ready to meet another one.

"But I was wondering do you have umm a bit wingy form too?" she asked using his description to explain what she wanted to see.

nessiaing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:40 pm
Ghandi nodded "of course, I have two pairs, they used to trip me up something awful." He chuckled and shook his long eared head. "When I was little I couldn't fly without falling, I had some really crazy landings, didn't I Faline?" He grins a very silly grin at his friend.

"Yeh, he really couldn't suss out how to work them, took a lot of lessons from his mother to get him air borne, he's very good at it now though." She chuckles.

"Yeh I am." He nods in agreement " you want me to change? I can show you, my dad lets me through because I don't hunt, I like greens too much, dad says I'm a vegetarian unlike my uncle." He chuckles.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:01 pm
Kahel thought about the offer to see him in his god form, it was a little strange to think of him as anything other than a hare. She found herself a little jealous that Faline had seen him in all his glory and Kahel had yet to do so.

It was with jealousy in mind that Kahel took a deep breath and than nodded her head, "Yes I want to see it Ghandi I wasn't to see what you really look like. She was really quite fond of his hare form with his great big floppy ears but she wanted to see it all.

She took a few steps backwards wondering how much room he might need to make the transformation.

nessiaing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:11 pm
The long eared hare gave a nod and stretched backed up a little, stretching out his four paws he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. This breath was all he needed for in a whirl of dust he transformed in to his true form. He took the form of a lion, as with all gods but ip unlike many his ears flopped over like a puppy dog, his tail long and extra bushy and two pairs of wings lay across his back. His smile never changed though, serene and calm, his eyes full of fun and the joys of the world.

Faline tiptoed up,to the now much larger creature and hopped up,on to his back settling herself down between his shoulder blades. "I always forget what a mess you make when you do that!" She huffs nibbling his mane as a punishment for flattening the grass "if I'v told you once, I'v told you a thousand times, think about where you do that."

"Okay, okay I'm sorry Faline, but I wanted to show Kahel what I really look like." He twitches his ears and nudges the klipspsinger with his nose "I'm scared to look, does she seem freaked out?" He whispers, he had never really thought about how weird it must be to see someone transform in to something completely different but, it occurred to him that she may be shocked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:25 pm
The hare stood in awe for a minute. The transformation was intense to see but she was happy to see the true Ghandi. She was impressed with herself and how comfortable she was with all that was happening around her. She took a deep breath before she spoke.

"Wow" was all she managed at first but then she moved forward amazed by the odd similarities that still existed, his smile put her at ease. "You are so big." she said her voice quivering slightly she knew that even in his god form, that was way larger than any lion she had ever seen, she knew Ghandi would never hurt her.

"I like you ears." she finally said her tone normal. she had always liked Ghanid's overly floppy ears and she was happy to see that they were in his lion form too.

nessiaing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:46 am
The floppy eared God gave a grin and wriggled those extra fluffy ears. "My father says I inherited them from my grandmother." He flicks his long tail and smiles. "I'm glad you're not frightened, I'd never hurt you." He promises, laying his head on the ground between his paws. "I really didn't mean to upset you, Faline always says I don't think, I guess she is right." He looks up from his resting position with big brown eyes. " will you forgive me?"

Faline smiles gently and nudges the hairy God settling herself between his shoulder blades as if that was where she belonged. "You should offer her a ride."

Ghandis ears twitched and a foolish grin crossed his maw "I don't know, not everyone likes to fly." He states.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:17 am
Kahel only took a moment to think about it. "I wold love a ride!" she decided before scrambling towards Ghand. She stood next to his paw wondering how to make it up to where Faline stood. Finally deciding there wasn't exactly a graceful way to do it she just scurried her way up.

Seated securely next to Faline she looked around, It was quite the view from up here, she squealed just a little amazed at the sites she could see from up here. It was a long way from the bushes she use to live under.

"Okay I am ready." she told him, show me the world! She hung on tight, but in truth she trusted Ghandi fully.

nessiaing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:06 am
The double winged God smiled brightly, glad that she had said yes. He wanted to show her more of the world, how beautiful it was. He waited for her to climb sadly between his wings before he stood slowly stretching out his feathers.

"I won't let you fall, don't worry." He smiles beating his massive wings and raising all three of them in to the sky.

Faline smiles at the soft female hare. "You're about to see something wonderful." The klipspringer whispers as they raise up in to the clouds and away from the safe zone. Away on an adventure.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games