Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] the world and its wonders (Eir & Datura)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image

The world was a wonderous place, and for many years she had been in it. Her status as a goddess meant she had witnessed many wonders and many horrors, she had slept for an eternity, birthed children, lost a mate and wandered the world aimlessly and yet she never tired of it. The world was a wonderous place and she liked to walk through it.

Her paws took her where ever they felt really, she liked to meandre. Trailing lines of magic behind her, it was a big part of her existence just existing in the world she loved so much.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image

The world around the young god always felt... NEW. Perhaps it was part of the nature of his domain. Plants died far more easily than even mortals, so they were always born anew. He shoved off a tree, the upteenbillionth one so far, and drifted along. If he tried at it, he could probably fly properly... But he was far too lazy to do that. Much like a plant, he didn't do horribly much to move, and didn't 'climb', as it were. If they ran into something, they just... Well, happened to run into it, and tried to go around whatever they'd found. But the level he drifted at meant Datura rarely ran into anybody, only finding himself going around elephants or giraffes.... The former were quite fun, and he was thankful they recognized he was a god and did mostly as he pleased, leaving him to his drifting on by so long as he did nothing to hurt anybody.

It was as he drifted, on such a fine day, that he spied not just a lioness in the distance, but one with wings. His ears twitched a moment as he stared, before a smile and started moving in a twisting manner, propelling himself through the air like a fish or otter through the water. "Hello there!"

Syrius Lionwing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:52 am
She had almost been in a daydream before the God spoke to her, but when he did she smiled, her emerald green eyes resting upon the dark God. "Good day to you sir." She whispers, her voice a gentle lilting ballad, she smiles and settles herself in to a sitting position, clearly there was a conversation to be had here. She had never, she didn't think, met a lion with plants growing all over him. In fact, she had never met a God who looked so slow, perhaps slow was the wrong word but he seemed rather laid back.

"Do you make all of those flowers or do they just grow naturally?" She asks tilting her head gently, a kind curiosity in her dazzling eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:51 am
Leaning down and placing first his front paws and then his back on the ground, Datura settled and looked at the plants adorning him. "Oh, they grow like that on their own!" He couldn't help but grin, reaching up and playing with the tube flowers hanging off his chest. "Ah don' think so many diff'rent flowers would be growin' on the same vine like this otherwise!" He then reached up, tickling the purple flower on his shoulder. It actually wiggled and let out a squeak, surprising the god. "But they don' usually do THA'..." He tickled it again and it did nothing. Must have been a random fluke...  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:16 am
Eir tilted her head and watched as the God played with the flowers on his body. "I suppose not." She mused, feeling a deep curiosity for how many different flowers grew on the dark God. She liked to feel this curiosity it hpgsve her something to do.

"Do you know how many flowers grow on you?" She giggles amused by the squeezing flower "if never heard a flower squeak before." She whispers taking a step closer to get a better look at the myriad of flowers.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:52 am
He proceeded to poke a few flowers, counting a moment. Finally, he gave a nod. "Seven." He then looked at the goddess, regarding her pale coat and large wings. "So, which goddess might ye be, lass?" Moving the tube flowers to do so, he placed a paw on his chest. "I'm Datura, God of Poisonous Plants!" Some of which he merrily ate. He'd heard word of a lion with... Potatoes? He'd have to go check them out some time. A lion who planted something that was apparently poisonous to eat... "It'd also be best t' not eat that plant there, while I'm around..." He pointed to a small flowering plant. A dikdik sniffed it, then scurried away. No, very not edible for it.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:00 am
The swan like goddess smiles gently "seven? Hehe it seems many more." She chuckles settling herself in to a comfortable seated position "I am Eir, goddess of white magic." She replies flickering a paw and causing a few twinkly sparkles to flutter through the air.

"I'm not really much for eating plants." She tilts her head curiously. The flowers looked too beautiful she wanted to at least see if they smelled nice. "The flowers are all so beautiful, it's hard to believe they are poisonous."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:07 pm
"Aye, the most lovely ones can be the most deadly." He touched a flower. "I've heard of frogs like that, bright and colorful as a warnin' t' not touch it, or ye'll be dead. Perhaps flowers do the same..." He plucked the flower and ate it. "Mm..." He swallowed. "Tastes like it'd kill in minutes..."

The dark-coated god then looked at the pale-coated goddess. "White magic, eh? Strikes me as a pure domain, one of good and light." He chuckled, smiling in a manner that caused his eyes to close. "Unlike me, who could probably be called a neutral dominion."

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:29 pm
The goddess smiled. "Their harmful nature doesn't make them any less beautiful." She looks at the dark God as he ate a flower. He seemed to enjoy doing that, she found it quite amusing.

His next question confused her a little. "Iv never really thought about it." She states. "Yes my domain deals with the light side of the mystical arts though. That is true." She tilts her head gently, a curious look in her emerald green eyes. "I would say more natural, than neutral" she smiles.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:54 pm
As he settled into a laying position, Datura began to float. Soon only his tail touched the ground. "Aye, but because it's natural, that's what makes it neutral. Tis neither good nor evil, it just... Is." He rolled over onto his back, tucking his front legs close to his body and looking at Eir upside down. "What somebody DOES with a poisonous plant can be considered good or evil, though. Some, while quite dangerous and deadly, can also be used in limited quantity as a curative or treatment for an ailment." It was a simple truth of the world. He supposed he got it from his uncle, the God of Roses. Roses were not good or evil, and while quite beautiful, could be quite dangerous with the thorns that covered them. Otherwise, they were simply... There.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:15 pm
The goddess nodded, the conversation was very strange to her, she didn't really understand why it was important to list what she was like that. Still, she found the dark God quite amusing. The way he floated made her chuckle. "Do you always just, float like that?" She questioned, curious as to why he couldn't keep his paws on the ground

Stretching her wings out, she rolled her shoulders, feeling comfort in the gentle movement. Perhaps it was nearly time to go, it seemed like datura was on is way already.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:33 pm
Her chuckle made him chuckle. "Aye, tis how I get around. Well... The lazy way." He twisted and turned over, moving in a continually twisting manner, like a swimming water mammal, around the goddess in a circle. "If I feel more inclined to move with more purpose, I do this to fly! But... Too lazy." He settled on a tree and stretched a bit. "But, somethin' is tellin' me we should both be on our ways. If I stay too long... Plants get dangerous. Hopefully we see each other another day, Eir!" He gave her a bit of a salute, then shoved off the tree, powerfully enough that the whole thing swayed and a few leaves fell off. With such momentum, the dark-coated god was gone in, seemingly, a flash.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:42 am
Eir blinked in surprise as the dark male whooshed away, gone, as if he had never been there. She smiled, what an unusual encounter that was. Spreading her swan like wings the pale goddess took to the skies herself, deciding it might be nice to fly for a while, it might be nice to explore on the wing.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games