[PRP] New Home (Giz x Hewa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:00 pm
User Image

Gize was walking head held high. He was proud of himself. He had successfully brought home a member he had high hopes would end up also being a member of his harem. They weren't to that step just yet though, Giz decided he wanted to get to know the female more. Although in truth he knew that in the ends it was only appearance that mattered to him, and he would be a a big fat liar if he were to say Hewa wasn't one of the most beautiful things he had ever did see.

It was with all these thoughts whirling around his brain that he went on a search for the female he had brought home. When they had got home late at night he had like a gentlemen brought her to an empty den that she could call her own. Now that the sun had risen he wanted to find her and see how her first night had been.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:53 pm
User Image

Hewa had slept soundly for the first time she'd left her family. She was relieved, the first step in her journey had taken place, and now she had only but to find the next chapter and read it. She didn't enjoy being surprised, but she was a little when she realized that Giza was coming towards her. She had thought he would have tired of her by now, but then outside of him bringing her to the pride she hadn't actually focused on him much.

Perhaps she should not have been so quick to dismiss him. He was kind enough, that she could tell, and he was a part of the pride she had sworn to protect.

"Giza?" She tilted her head, smiling a little, "Good morning. A pleasure, as always." Perhaps he had come to have her tell his fortune, she couldn't be certain.

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:27 am
Giz smiled when he saw the brilliantly blue lioness coming his way. Finding her had been much easier than he thought it would be. He trotted over towards her, he could feel the goofy grin on his face and he wished he could hide it but at the same he was pleased to see her and it was the first time that he had felt that way.

"Good morning Hewa." he greeted her as he closed the distance his goofy grin still on his face. "I trust that your first night in the pride went well." he asked. He couldn't imagine her being in any discomfort but he thought it was polite to ask. The adolescent male couldn't believe himself he never thought he would actually try to win a females affections, or anyones for that matter.

To be honest Giz's biggest worry was that she was going to meet another male in the pride and fall into their harem before Giz ever had a chance to ask her. He just wasn't sure how to go about asking her either.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:27 am
"It's always a pleasure, I'm glad to see you." Hewa said, sitting down and curling up, not really in the mood to go anywhere now that she had found one of the few, or really the only, person she would call a friend. "And I'm, well, it was nice to sleep somewhere safe, with other lions. It's been a long time."

She couldn't even remember the last time she'd been with her mother. Her brothers and sisters. The demon hunters who had kept her safe. Now she had to keep this pride safe. This was different.

"Did you grow up here, Giza? I realize now I don't know much about you." She hadn't been looking for him. Just wanted him to lead her where she knew she would be needed. It wasn't exactly fair, she realized now. She should know more about the people he was supposed to protect.

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:25 pm
Giz smiled, he hadn't been bothered that she hadn't asked him much about himself on their journey back to the pride. He was oddly happy just getting to know more about her. Usually Giz was all about himself and no one else, it would seem Hewa brought out a better side of him. Which was a good thing, or at least something no one else had managed to do thus far.

"I did grow up here in the pride. My parents travelled here while my mom was pregnant. As a cub I always wanted to know more though, I wanted to now what the lands outside of the pride held. So I decided when I grew up that I would be be a spy." he said. A spy was a low end career here in Likno, but Giz was proud of it. If it weren't for his training he would have never gone out into the rogue lands and found Hewa.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:17 pm
"A spy?" Hewa tilted her head, then laughed a little, which was a strange sound for her. Usually she laughed about irony, or some skewed vision she'd had, but Giza as a spy made her smile. "Are you good at it? Spying."

She could be a spy, but she didn't think she'd be very good at it. She wouldn't want to talk to anyone, she'd just talk about what those she was spying on either would or would not do.

"I could help." She had always been good at scrying after all. It was important to be on top of her game. Perhaps she was meant to help Giza by looking into the future on his behalf? It would certainly be helpful.

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:14 pm
Giz smiled, he was intrigued about what Hewa might have to say about his furture, he probably wouldn't have asked her on his own but since she offered he didn't see a reason to turn her down. He took a seat before her, he was mildly nervous about what she might have to say but perhaps it would all be favourable, he was mildly anxious to hear more about who would land in his harem, he wanted her but had no idea how to ask her while he was still so young.

"I would love for you to tell me my future." he told her. His smile was large, he was quite excited despite his nerves. "Be kinda." he told her as he braced himself for whatever may come.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:25 pm
Hewa sat down, drawing a circle with her claw in the dirt, closing her eyes and slowly opening them again, her pale eyes now looking very nearly white. She made a strange humming noise, seeming quite suddenly to have lost sense of Giza even being there.

"Your future..." She whispered, not sounding anything like herself, just an eerie echo. Something different. "Is quiet... for now.... but there is more... deeper..." She smiled, "There is love."

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:43 am
Giz sat waiting he was a little unnerving but exciting at the same time. The adolescent male tried to remain as still as possible, he wasn't sure what Hewa's process was but he didn't want to disrupt it by moving about. Her whispering voice gave him the chills but he managed to stay still just the same.

When she mentioned love Giz's heart quickened the male of course wanted a harem of his own, one that he hoped Hewa would join, he was still unsure how to bring up such a subject with the female though. He sat back waiting perhaps she would have more to say, or would know of the others he would find in the rouge lands to bring into the pride and harem.

"Go on." He said in a small voice.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 4:06 pm
"Blue is your lucky colour." Hewa smiled, "And not just your pelt, or even mine. Seek blue where you find it, and you shall know happiness. Be wary of red, it will only bring you suffering." She tilted her head, searching the stars and giggling a little. "Ice should not concern you unless you step wrongly and break his daughter's heart."

Admittedly, that caught her a little by surprise. Her heart, then? Was this part of why she was meant to be there, because she would come to love this boy? Admittedly she quite liked him so far, he was charming and sweet, but it was also unexpected.

Slowly she moved her paw across the dirt. "Be wary of an unkind beauty who would do you harm, but be strong and fear not..." She smiled, closing her eyes, "You won't die, because I will protect you."

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:33 pm
The bit about Ice flew over Giz's head, as of yet he didn't know of who fathered Hewa. He decided one day it would make more sense to him. He tried to focus on the bits that he could make sense of.

Looking down at his own pelt then that of the females before him, "Blue definitely is a brilliant colour." He said with a smile that could light up the night sky. He was hoping that was a good sign for him and the female that he had brought back to the pride. He was after all blue as was she.

He also made notes of the other bits that she laid out for him., "Blue good, red bad, unkind beauty but you will protect me." his voice trailed off at the end and he looked into Hewa's eyes.

"It sounds like a pretty good future if you ask me." he said. He looked up to the sky and saw that the sun had already shifted a great deal, "Guh it looks like I should going, I was hoping to get sometime in the rogue lands today. I will find you tomorrow though Hewa. I am glad that you are fitting in so well her." she said with a nod as he turned to head towards the borders.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:16 am
Hewa watched him go, tilting her head as he left. He was so... different than she expected. What she had seen though... love. She had loved him. How interesting. She hadn't looked that closely at her personal relationships in the past, they hadn't mattered much.

But this...

...this mattered. "I'll see you later, Giz."

demonstration_evil

[IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas