[PRP] The Distance {Busara & Kileti} ~ [Complete]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:41 am
User ImageBusara laughed absently at something that Kiletli said, wide smile across her face. She'd been doing it more and more lately, laughing, since the start of their mystical journey. It had been admittedly awkward to be around someone else for an extended period of time again.

It had scared her once, in the beginning, she had woken up from a deep sleep and he had been there. Initially, an instinctive fear had shot up into her heart and stiffened her body in preparation to fight. It had taken a moment for her foggy sleep deprived mind to conjure up the memory of him and she had instantly relaxed.

She had almost completely readapted to living life alone. In some part of her mind she told herself not to get used to it, that it wouldn't last like all things. No use getting attached. Either way, all Busara knew was that her new traveling companion made her smile, a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:38 pm
Big Hobbit

Kileti had never been happier to explore and wander, now that he had someone with him. Before it had just been... well. Life. And he did it because he had nothing else to do. Now he felt like he had a purpose, even though they were just doing the same thing.

Just now they were together, and that seemed to make a huge difference.

"Hey, look over there. There's a river. Want to see if we can catch some fish for food? Might be a nice change, and I'm starved!"

Of course, he had never really been good at fishing, but hey, he was sure since his confidence was so high he would be able to do it, no problem. There was no reason for him to worry. Maybe he would look really cool, and she would like that.

He sort of hoped she was feeling the same way he was, but if she wasn't, she wanted to give her all the reasons he could to start.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:20 pm
Lithiasaur

"That sounds like a great idea, I don't think we've eaten anything since yesterday," Busara replied, spying the river in question.

They had been eating a lot of the same thing, and though her survival instincts told her not to be picky, being with her new companion was causing her to relax her guard. As they began to approach the water, Busara's mind began to replay memories in her mind.

"I used to catch fish you know, in the old pride that I lived in." The lioness' eyes took on a glassy look as she relived a time that was long gone. "There was a river there too, it ran through the stretch of the lands."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:48 pm
Big Hobbit

"I don't think we have either," he laughed. It was hard to keep track. Not because they ate a lot or didn't eat enough: it was just not something he was really paying attention to. She was basically the only thing he really noticed these days, anyway.

He didn't feel hungry, he just felt smitten.

"You did? That's good, because I don't fish much. Not that I'll need the pointers, but at least both of us can pull our own weight, eh?" He offered her a smile, but he was teasing them both in that. He knew he was not the best fisherman out there, but he did not want to have to tell her that.

What could go wrong? He remembered how it went, and the river looked very nice and calm.

No problem.

"Hey, are you okay? We don't have to fish if you don't want to..." he noticed her distant look and got worried that he had made her relive a bad memory. He bumped her shoulder lightly with his head, just in case.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:32 pm
Lithiasaur

Busara snapped out of her reverie at the sound of Kileti's voice.

She blinked and looked toward him and gave him a soft smile. "I'm fine, I just get lost in the memories from time to time, but they're good ones. The last place I lived in was a pretty big shift for me."

Her smile widened at his teasing, "Fishing isn't so hard, I'm sure we can catch plenty between the two of us."

As she came to the edge of the river, she stood with her feet barely touching the water. Looking down, she saw herself, her reflection, and briefly thought that she didn't recognize her self anymore. She then thought that it might not be a bad thing.

"Well, lets see what the waters have to offer us today."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:22 pm
Big Hobbit

Kileti smiled at her, nodding his head.

He would try to be careful about what he said, though, just in case. Always be positive, and give her no reason to be sad. That was the very last thing he wanted now, he found.

It was interesting to be so wrapped up in someone else, and wanting the best he could provide for them. It was not part of his life before, of course, since he was alone almost all the time and barely knew anyone long enough to really invest in them. She was the first lion he had met that he actually just wanted to know.

Staying close to her as they walked to the water, he looked at it and tried to see if there were any visible fish near the surface.

Kileti moved into the water first, and spotted what he wanted. His technique left a little to be desired, though, as he dove face first for it and missed it with his teeth. He did, however, manage to get a lot of water up his nose.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:06 pm
Lithiasaur

Busara found that she enjoyed telling Kileti about her past. In fact she had an unusual urge to tell him more about herself, she wanted him to know who she was. Although, she didn't want to bombard him, so she focused on the task at hand.

Busara laughed as she watched Kileti dive for the fish. It had been a good try.

The lioness gazed out into the river to see where the fish were located and where they were swimming from. She waded out into the water until her legs were completely submerged. There, she looked deeply into the water until her vision focused on the movement of the fish beneath the surface.

She slowly lifted one paw, readying herself and scaring the fish away, and waited. Eventually, the fish began to swim past her again. When she felt a brush up against her paw she reacted immediately, extending her claws and swooping the fish out the water and onto the dry land.

When she turned to Kileti in victory, she realized that she had splashed him with a great deal of water and was dripping wet, and she couldn't help but laugh.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:27 pm
Big Hobbit

Kileti was all too happy to listen to anything Busara wanted to share with him, if he was frank with himself. Or if anyone asked. He was not really shy about being truthful, after all, and if she wanted to know how he was feeling, he would certainly tell her.

But he didn't want to bring it up and make himself seem like a creep or like he was looking for something else, or had only teamed up with her to satisfy some fleeting urge. He wanted to show her respect and friendship... and hope quietly that it became more.

Shaking off some of the water that was clinging to the ends of his mane, he looked like a clumpy, soggy mess. He did not mind, since they were fishing and one had to get wet, but he was slightly embarrassed. Just play it off like you meant to look like a dork. It was just a joke!

He definitely knew how to fish.

Watching her work had a calming effect on him, and he found himself staring as the water calmed and the fish began to swim around as if they were unaware of the lioness hunting them. His attention was only drawn from his haze of appreciation, for her form and beauty, when a surprisingly large wave of water fell over him.

Oh, right.

"Is that how it's going to be, huh?" he laughed, moving forward and pushing his paws over the surface of the water, to splash her as best as he could in retaliation. "Two can play at that game!"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:32 am
Lithiasaur
End in next post?

For a moment, as she looked at him and waited for a reaction, she thought that he looked kind of cute with his mane hanging all around his face soaked with water like it was. She made a mental note to herself to make sure that they went fishing more often when possible.

Then, her eyes widened and she shrieked with laughter and tried to duck as Kileti returned her favor of splashing him. Unfortunately, since Busara was already in the water, it was difficult for her to find a hiding place, therefore the parts of her that had been dry before were know soaked.

Busara laughed as she began to playfully run away from him and splash him when she could. She hadn't intended to end their day with a water war, but she certainly didn't mind it and was definitely up for the challenge.

Besides, the fish would come back later, and they could both use a bath anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:31 pm
Big Hobbit
Sorry for the wait ;-; Fin from me.

"I did warn you!"

Kileti laughed and splashed around in the water with her, enjoying the little game. He ended up bouncing on her and pinning her down in the shallows, nuzzling her affectionately before he rolled off of her and panted a bit from the exertion. He was tired from running around, the water making it even more difficult to run in.

He tried to be fit, but he had a long way to go, he imagined. He was not one of those that spent all his time training and getting stronger, after all.

He looked at her, laying on his back, the water coming up to the side of his face. His nose was sticking out of the water, at least, so he could breathe without worrying too much about it.

It was fun being around her, and he looked forward to spending as much time with her as he could. For now, he would settle for the day ahead, and see where it took them from there.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas