Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OOC] Stormborn & other plottage/RP wanted!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:16 am
Hi Guys!

I'm taking another go at a plot thread. XDDD Here's some things to know:

> If I haven't replied to an RP we started before this thread within the last month and you would like to continue it, please let me know.
> RPs started before this thread, I'm going to try to give priority to. XDDD
> I would love you forever if you started RPs. For reals. :3 But it's not required. It just might take time if I start.
> Realize that my speed of replying varies- sometimes I respond as soon as you tag me, sometimes I take forever. I can be slow, be aware of that!
> I can hop on AIM if you would like for RPs- it's lightwolf141. I'll need to know your AIM name too, though, in order for you to contact me that way. :3
> My SoA will no longer take mates. I disappear frequently enough that I think it's kind of rude to you to be bound to my characters. They will take flings though! (Most in this thread are SB anyway, so it fits. XDDDD)

That's all for now I guess? I don't have a form this go-around- just post whatever pertinent information you have! :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:18 am
The guys

User Image
About: Shaji is a fresh Reaver, and proud of it! He's strong, serious, and not afraid to get his paws dirty to get what he wants. He is based on my Khajiit Skyrim character, after whom he is named. He's also a seer.

Wanted: Just about anything. JRP challenges, Fights, Vikings, allies, random encounters, flings (he has 1 lined up, but he'd take many more!) Maybe his seer powers cause him trouble with someone or something?

Not wanted: Mates or Death.

User Image
About: Vir is most depressingly underplayed with not a completed RP to his name, so I don't know the specifics of his personality. He was born to thralls, and as such, has a bit of a softer view of them. At the same time, he wants to take advantage of what he has been given by birth- he wants to become a Reaver. He will never take a thrall, but he would have no qualms about taking stuff from rogues in the roguelands.

Wanted: RP! ALL the RP! I need to get him fleshed out, I think he'll be a little bit of a complicated character. Maybe flings, but I'd like to get to know him first? I'd also eventually like him to go on a viking and see what it's like. Anything really. :3

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:20 am
The Gals

User Image
About: Inari is one tough piece of work. She can be pissy and irritable, but is palsy with Reavers. I just applied for her to be a reaver with a few Viking RPs, so hopefully that will be approved this Tuesday! Until then, though, I'd like to think of her as a Freeborn, just in case. :3 It has always been her dream of becoming a Reaver, it's mostly why she joined the pride! Just as she was getting ready to go, Njal won Warlordship over the pride and she had to wait until Ru overtook him. She is now hoping that her Reaverhood will open doors for her.

Wanted: Family RP! I see lots of drama has happened between her sons, I dunno if we wanna backlog-RP stuff or something else. XDDD Pride RP too, for sure! I'd like to build her RP count up again. :3 Flings I guess are ok to offer for her too?

User Image
About: Dagny is kiiiind of in the same boat as her mother above her, Inari. Though it had never been her dream to become a reaver, but rather to make the best most divine mint drinks and treats known to Stormborn-kind, her mother invited her on the Viking she went on and Dagny went, figuring she could use a thrall to help her, and figuring she could find more herbs and stuff to mix with her mint stuff! She's also still pending approval for reaverdom, so she's not officially a reaver yet. Generally she's creative and pretty nice for a SB, but that doesn't mean she can't and won't hold her own. Did I mention she loves mint?

Wanted: Pride RP! I'd love if people came to her because they knew of her mixtures. XDDD Or just random pride RP. :3 Also miiiiight be looking for flings in the future for her, so if anyone wants they could offer them up now. Since I'm slow. *headdesk* Backlogged family drama RP too!

User Image
About: Ildü is Ra'Shajirr's thrall. She is a down-to-earth lioness, one who doesn't really believe in gods or the blessedness of Stormborn lions. She's accustomed to rogue life and I have not RP'd her since she became a thrall- I imagine she will have a hard time discovering her new place.

Wanted: Lions other than Shaji to put her in place! Ildü did not go down easy, and she will not stay down easy. Also some Thrall RPs, she needs to develop some friends in the pride, for sure.

Not wanted: Flings atm, mates or death.

User Image
About: If approved, Kaede will be Dagny's thrall and assistant for making mint stuff. She'll also be holding down Dagny's den anytime she leaves on vikings (if they both get approved. :3 ) Kae is kind of airheaded and bubbly, and confused about how she got here. She is a lioness who will talk. your. ears. off. Becoming a thrall has not stopped this, really- Dagny treats her well so she's not in the business of getting beaten. The one type of thing this girl really can't do is anything really physical- hunting or fighting. She's a klutz failface at both of these, but that doesn't mean she won't try.

Wanted: Pride RP from individuals of all types, and interactions of all types. She's also pretty blank, so I need to get a more precise feel for her too! She could get beat up by other SBs in Dagny's absence and learn that her "master" is actually really cool. She could meet SBs and make friends- anything!

Not wanted: Flings yet, mates, or Death.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:21 am
Prospective and Not Stormborn here:

User Image
About: Voltali is a blank slate. She's a cosplay of shiny jolteon, and I have some ideas for her. Mostly, she LOVES to watch storms (being a cosplay of an electric type pokemon) and would do anything for the thrill of meeting the storm head-on, standing in the rain and feeling exhilarated as the thunder claps and lightning strikes. What better place for her, then, than the Stormborn? She would be a freeborn- storms are good and common there and she could probably contribute somehow.

Wanted: Rogueland RP before I toss her in there, somebody other than myself to give her joining RPs when I apply to put her there someday.

Not wanted: Fights yet, flings, mates, or Death.

User Image
About: Ragnar here is a blank slate, completely! What I do know about him is that he will be a fighter/warrior type, and will either go to the Stormborn or to the Firekin. I would like to play him a bit to figure out if he's more lawful/good or more chaotic/neutral to determine where he goes. (As his name implies, I'm leaning towards SB for him. But I want to try him out some first, just in case. :3)

Wanted: A few random rogueland encounters!

Not wanted: Flings, mates, or Death.

User Image

About: Cendré is my newest boy and only Swampie/Mountie ever, so I'm excited! He's a totally blank slate for now. XDD I plan on having him be fairly religious- fully believing in the spirits, but I really need to develop him!

Wanted: RP! I've gotta figure out who he'll be. :3

Not wanted: Death, fights, cubnapping, anything bad. No mate or fling offers either, as he's just a cub.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of my other SoA can be found in my journal, linked in my sig. The SoA listed here are the ones for which I have a strong muse- I want to play them! But I suppose I'd also play my other ones, if you're really interested/have a good plot. :3

Also- I'm starting up (or trying to start up,) a Wolf's Rain based Wild dog pack. Check it out! If there's something you don't like/something just a bit off about it, please don't be shy about letting me know. I need to know what peeps think. XDDD  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:24 am
One more for good measure, posting is open  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:46 am
I don' t think we have any ongoing RPs, but if you're interested in getting any going, pretty much all of my SB could use some. (Journal in case you're interested).  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:00 am
Sawa for Cendré! She is very in tune with the spirits around her and is quite fond of talking to plants. I feel like they're both heading down the same path so some RP with them would be so adorable ;w; I can back-log her as a cub since she just grew up this month, or we could do a few that are just before she's sent out on her pilgrimage. Either way I think they'd be awesome friends. Maybe something more in the future? Only time would tell!

Light Atago

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:47 am
Quote:

@Fey: I found one between Inari and Dis. It's quite long, so we could wrap it up whenever it feels good? It's… *headdesk* my turn. XDDD I can probably toss a tag on it sometime this weekend that'll start wrapping it up? I'msosorryI'msoslow.
Other than that, maybe Viridis could meet Skydas? Being more of a wheeler-and-dealer than a mauler sounds like it might be up Vir's alley. :3 If that sounds ok I can start something maaaybe later today, or by tomorrow.

Quote:

@Lutz: That'd be awesome! Maybe she can teach him even more about the spirits! :3 You could play her as either a cub or a bit older, whichever you prefer. :3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:51 am
Light Atago
Quote:

@Fey: I found one between Inari and Dis. It's quite long, so we could wrap it up whenever it feels good? It's… *headdesk* my turn. XDDD I can probably toss a tag on it sometime this weekend that'll start wrapping it up? I'msosorryI'msoslow.
Other than that, maybe Viridis could meet Skydas? Being more of a wheeler-and-dealer than a mauler sounds like it might be up Vir's alley. :3 If that sounds ok I can start something maaaybe later today, or by tomorrow.
Putting a wrap on Dis and Inari's RP sounds good, whenever you feel like it. (Don't worry, I've been a terrible flake this past year or so).

And I would love to have Sky and Vir meet. I know Sky is often frustrated by how little appreciation most reavers have for his kind of skills, so someone to work with (other than that creepy Solvslips Grei) would be awesome.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:35 pm
Sweet! I think I'll do one with her as a cub since I never RP'd her as one. She'll be older, getting prepared to go on her pilgrimage, but still cubby and cute >W<  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:39 pm
Started one Here for you Lutz!

And I'll start up Vir x Skydas in a minute here...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games