Submit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:24 am
After having a Hiatus, i am making a come-back! Come look and the ones i got, and if you see ones you like, ask me!

Other Links:
Journal isn't ready

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:57 am
Female SoA:

User Image
Name: Myrna
Pride: Is a Sheha in Nchi'Mahadhi
Plots:
1) I would adore some Nchi RP, especially family RP, and being able to make some possible friends. Since she hasn't been able to talk to anyone for a while, this girl needs to meet others in the pride again!

2) I don't know if Rogue RP will be able to run, but if it can, i can see it being done in the Roguelands.

3) Breeding! I won't really wanna roll with Flings, but, i am willing to let her fall in love and gain a mate! She won't be able to be convinced to run away with the male, but it would be a full go if she could bring a rogue, who she'd fall for, into the Nchi and if he joins, they could get married.
. . . . The only flings i can allow are with other seers, or maybe a god with a WD form since, well, she is a Seer and it'd be nice to continue the line of ability.
RPs: 0

User Image
Name: Aihika Tara
Pride: Is a Colossus in Nyota-Wasomaji
Plots:
1) I would enjoy some family RP, and some Nyota RP as well! It'd do good for her to make some friends, speak with her family, maybe even talk and do some work with others her rank.

3) Breeding! If its flings, i'd be willing to do it if its with a rogue. Maybe once or twice, she could be pulled from her Aloofness by the rogue, having her emotions strung around, and once the words meaning "I'm having Pups" come out, then the guy can hit the road, which'll leave her with kids which miss "Big, Tough, and Fluffy" will try to raise them with as much love as she has kept. It would be good for a guy in the pack to be able to comfort and pick her up off her paws and tend to her and her feelings wholeheartedly and become her mate.

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:02 am
Male SoA:

User Image
Name: Ea Moeshe
Pride: Roguelands
Plots:
1) Family RP! Ever since he became an adult, and having to hunt down his mother only to find the pride, which he heard of the same cheetah in, was disbanded, he had been wandering around doing absolutely nothing! It would be enjoyable if he could possibly find one of his siblings and catch up, or find one of his parents and chew them out.

2) Regular RPs; i'd like him to RP with other rogues, maybe get an assortment of ideas that could soften the little butt, or maybe he could meet a Non-Rogue somewhere and be persuaded to join a homeland that will accept him. Also, maybe he can meet some Ex-U'W members and consult them if they ever met the cheetah he wanted to see.

3) Breeding! He is INFERTILE. So he can't jump ya, ladies, But...! If he ever did meet a girl willing to be his mate no matter what, and dig through that mucky black shell and reach his shiny, gold heart and soften him up, maybe they could start adopting abandoned cubs of all assortments.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff