Submit

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:48 am

If I have previous plots with you and you're still interested in them, let me know. I don't remember jack s**t these days, so chances are I've forgotten. So forgive my old lady brain.

If you're interested in RPing or starting a plot with any of my SOA feel free to drop me a post or contact me at my AIM or Skype accounts. Just let me know who you are when you contact me over AIM or Skype :3.

AIM: sharkyourface

I have some more unplayed and blank slate babbins at my journal HERE. If you see something you let, go ahead and contact me to ask about it.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:54 am
Quote:

User Image

Name: Umuthi'johari
Pride: Bahari'mtoto
Parents: Tandu & Coryth

Personality: Umuthi is an outgoing girl, interested in anything and everything around her. She's a smart girl, but lacks focus, and has a tendency to flit from one thing to the next if it seems more interesting than what she is currently working on. She is a nice girl, but very sensitive and therefore confuses harmless comments as slights against her and will either retaliate with comments of her own, or turn into a sobby little mess. She loves her mother, but is a daddy's girl through and through and will come seeking him if she has a dilemma on her hands. Umuthi freely loves, which will more than likely cause her trouble as she becomes an adult.

History: When the big wave hit the B'M way back when, Umu was swept up in it and hit her head pretty hard causing some serious memory loss. She occasionally has dreams of her family, or recognizes their faces but can't think of their names. What she knows about herself and her journey there has been whatever other pride members who knew her prior to the incident have told her.

Looking For: RP, Friends, Mate (Mated to Seaki's Mufasa)
Not Looking For: Death, Slavery, Leaving The Pride

Quote:

User Image

Name: Gentha
Pride: N/A
Parents: Amashen x Tiis

Personality: Not the nicest person around. Which is an understatement, really. Gentha was part of the old A'H pride, or the Demons for short. She was raised in their values, and in particular that of her family's values. She is quite sadistic, and has a penchant for enjoying causing other people pain. Torture is something she does for fun, so there is no shortage of cruelness in this girl. She is also emotionally stunted to a degree. She gets lust and anger, but she doesn't understand love and empathy very well and reacts violently to either.

History: The A'H won their war, but fell apart quickly after that. Since then she's been wandering around the Rogue Lands playing her sadistic games wherever she goes, and generally being a menace when she can. It amuses her for a time, but she's grown bored.

Looking For: RP, Mate (Maybe), Fling, Pride, Fights, Slaves
Not Looking For: Death, Slavery

Quote:

User Image

Name: Amjad
Pride: Likno Tis Zois
Parents: Kame'bufuu x Kinaya

Personality: I forget his in-depth personality, so here's a small snippet in first person: I think I'm good with girls; I'm not. I love my mommy more than you love your mommy. I will fight you if you bad-mouth my mom. My dad is a cool guy, and not even half of his mannerisms or lessons on tact sunk into me. I'm an overall nice dude, who was raised in the U'W. I just want someone who likes me for me. I am not good at sharing, despite having a million siblings. I am not good with kids, even though they're cool little things.

History: Amjad came from the U'W pride when it was attacked and everyone was driven from their homes. He traveled around with his father (Kame), his sister (Thamina), and his den-mother (Mitra), looking for his other siblings and most notably for his mother Kinaya. They looked for weeks and couldn't find her, and a hard decision was made by his father where it was decided the family would move to the Stormborn where there was safety guaranteed. Amjad decided to stay behind and continue to look for his mother while they resettled themselves. Since then, Amjad found the Likno Tis Zois, founded by old members of the U'W pride, and some of his missing siblings, but not his mother.

Looking For: RP, Mate, Fling, Constable-ness to Conduct
Not Looking For: Death, Slavery, Pride

Quote:

User Image

Name: Mneme
Parents: ??? & ???

Personality: Quiet, wary, distrustful, and broken. Very simple and to the point. I haven't had a lot of RP with her, so it's not very fledged.

History: Mneme lives in the Rogue Lands. She had two sisters as one point, but both have now left her either through disappearance or death. Mneme is wary of prides because her own split in two upon her and her sister's births and someone attempted to murder them as a result.

Looking For: RP, Friends, Fling, Slavery (Maybe), Pride (Maybe), Mate (Maybe) (Will be joining Nessi's Giz as one of his mates after a very lengthy courtship).
Not Looking For: Death

Quote:

User Image

Name: Hakuna'msiba
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Parents: Hakuna'jina x Telemakhos

Personality: Jr. (Also going by Botis now), is a very friendly and cheerful lioness with a loving personality. Despite coming from the old Demon pride, and having a few learned prejudices from her original home (light colored coats being weakness, or possible slave denotation), she is not a cruel person and adaptable to newfound situations. She is a little quirky in her love of fighting (whatever kind), and the heavier the hitting, the more she enjoys it. She is also relatively reserved in her outward expression of personal feelings due to the loss of her mother, and the abandonment by a potential mate. She see things for what they are, and accepts the order of how most things are.

History: Friendly, chipper and loving daughter to a woman who perpetuated a blood feud that spawned an entire pride. Jr. took part in the war between the Demons and the Demon-Hunters despite having a lover in the opposite pride. She figured when it was over, and someone was finally a winner, she would be able to leave with her lover and the two could go where they wished. When the battle broke out, Jr. spent her time defending her home from family and enemies alike, losing her mom to the battle. In her grief, she waited for her to-be mate to make an appearance s they could finally leave despite the was being won by her family of Demons. They never showed. Jr. did not want to return to the place that inevitably caused her so much pain, and made her way wandering till she heard of the Stormborn, where they fight both for fun and for honor.

Looking For: RP, Friends, Mate, Fling, Fights, Possible Scarring/No Maiming
Not Looking For: Death, Slavery, Leaving The Pride

Quote:

User Image

Name: Dosari
Parents: Peremende'Ment x Jua'Taka

Personality: Quiet, polite, wary and strong willed. Dosari is not someone who lives life without a care. He treads lightly and takes into account his surroundings and objectives before making a move. He is a protector of not only his siblings, but his adoptive mother and is convinced that without his care for her, she would slip further into madness. He is a voice of reason.

History: Dosari was abandoned by his birth mother, Jua'taka, to an unknown lioness as a cub. He and his two other brothers were torn away from their fourth sibling, Najisi, and given to a broken and grieving lioness who his mother saw in her visions. Dosari's life was a hard one, with other 'adopted' siblings collected by his mother along the way, but it wasn't one without love.

He's met one of his biological siblings, Kokojicho, and has seen snippets of his other siblings in his own visions which were his mother's second gift to him. He dislikes his father greatly, but can't bring himself to hate the man since without his input he wouldn't exist.

Dosari has vowed not to leave his adoptive mother's, Gutu'bufuu's, side until he is sure her broken pieces are assembled once again and glued in placed. He feels its his duty to take care of her.

Looking For: RP, Friends, Mate (Secret Mate Plot?), Fling
Not Looking For: Death, Slavery, Pride

Quote:

User Image

Name: Al'basteer
Parents: ??? x ???

Personality: A very quiet male, one might think Al'basteer a mute. Behind the almost limitless silence is an untamed and uncultured male. He doesn't understand the development of societal norms, and reacts in ways people feel are brutish. When fighting he doesn't hold back, when trying to love he's awkward and dominating. Despite this he's not mean and nasty and reacts more like a confused and lost cub than an adult with wordly knowledge.

History: Officially, Al'basteer's history is unknown t the pride and as a result he's regarded with caution in the pride, even though he passed his ritual initiation. Unofficially, he was raised as a cub to adolescent by a protective and elderly lioness. Shortly into adolescent-hood she died and he was left to fend for himself. With no one to instruct him on how life's processes work, he had to find them out on his own and in the most awkward ways possible.

Looking For: RP, Friends, Mate, Fling, Pride, Slavery (Maybe)

Quote:

User Image

Name: Marbalehla
Parents: ??? x ???

Personality: Suspicious and blunt. Marbalehla doesn't trust easily, and grows to anger quickly. Because of her rogue land upbringing, she has all the necessary skills for survival but little of the patience required to do more than survive. Her frustrations make it hard for anyone to become close to her, and can often times cause people to distance themselves or permanently remove themselves from her life.

History: Twin sister to Al'basteer, they were separated at birth. Where A'basteer remembers very little of his past, Marbalehla remembers all. After their birth, their mother was attacked by a band of two-leggers and killed. This left the two to die. Al'basteer was fearful and holed up far into the den, where Marbalehla cried herself hoarse attracting the attention of many unwanted things. The two were eventually discovered separately by two different felines. Marbalehla was found by a nursing leopard and whisked away as an orphan, and Al'basteer was left by himself too afraid to move. He was eventually whiked away by an aged lioness who raised him.

Looking For: RP, Friends, Mate, Fling, Pride, Slavery (Maybe), Leopard Family For Her Backstory

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:36 pm
Babbins lookin' for love.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:34 am
For your SoA: Umuthi'johari and Fuo'Tamu -
I am offering some Bahari RP with my boy Naksatrani. He isn't a seer, but he lives on the islands off the mainland. Pretty good swimmer for a hunter, and since the tides are low, it could bring in interesting things.

For your Rogue Lions, Hybrids, and Wild Dogs:
I'll be offering my rogue, infertile, cheeton male Ea Moeshe. Bit of a cold hearted guy, and snappy. He's been stuck wandering after he found out U'W disbanded. He isn't a Seer, either.
I have my non-seer rogue bud, Tadelesh. He is a blank slate, so it would be nice for him to meet more rogues. Then there is my pride-and-joy Seer, who is a part of Nchi; Myrna. She is a Seer, and is willing to meet anyone in the Roguelands that is a little close by to the border, but i'd like it done if the Roguelands if possible.

For your Maned Wolf:
I have my energetic bundle of black and white named Diamanto Domeno here. I was hoping my little girl could meet more like her.  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:56 am
DraconisSiirexus
For your SoA: Umuthi'johari and Fuo'Tamu -
I am offering some Bahari RP with my boy Naksatrani. He isn't a seer, but he lives on the islands off the mainland. Pretty good swimmer for a hunter, and since the tides are low, it could bring in interesting things.

What's he like? I can make a recommendation as to who would probably be a more interesting RP if I know a little more about him. Umu always has her waterbuck, Bia, with her. So there's a waterbuck wandering around nearby at all times.

Fuo is most likely to be by the shore, since she loves starfish and finds them fascinating. Fuo'Tamu is a Seer, and a bit of a trouble maker. She's not a bad person, but she also doesn't take the time to think things through and simply does them. This has gotten her into some sticky situations, as well as rubbing a few other people the wrong way with her impulsiveness.

She can also incredibly insistent to the point of possibly being considered "pushy". There are rarely few things that she's that invested in, however. She is mostly uninterested in most activities, and would rather spend her time in the tide pools playing with the starfish, who she is quite passionate about.

Quote:
For your Rogue Lions, Hybrids, and Wild Dogs:
I'll be offering my rogue, infertile, cheeton male Ea Moeshe. Bit of a cold hearted guy, and snappy. He's been stuck wandering after he found out U'W disbanded. He isn't a Seer, either.
I have my non-seer rogue bud, Tadelesh. He is a blank slate, so it would be nice for him to meet more rogues. Then there is my pride-and-joy Seer, who is a part of Nchi; Myrna. She is a Seer, and is willing to meet anyone in the Roguelands that is a little close by to the border, but i'd like it done if the Roguelands if possible.

Most of my dogs are already in packs. Mmamohlake and Ghenna are in the same pack, in the Tangamabili. Jua-Winda is the only one not in a pack right now, but that may change.

Ea could meet another cheeton if he wanted? I have Chamba. He's a nice kid, and has quite a large family with their own territory.

Quote:
For your Maned Wolf:
I have my energetic bundle of black and white named Diamanto Domeno here. I was hoping my little girl could meet more like her.

Bluu'radi is loyal companion to my leopard, Tefukono. So if Diamanto is cool meeting a leopard in addition to another maned wolf, that's fine with me. What's she like?  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:00 pm
hibi-tea

For Mneme,

Possible pride? looking for members for the Indlovukati, they are a pride that maintains peace within it's land by constantly staying strong.  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 6:11 pm
For Jr/Botis

User Image

He's a former demon as well and he'd be really happy to find someone else from his old pride joining the SB. He's got BUNCHES of RP so there could definitely be a fling involved if they're not related (I'm pretty sure they're not but I may be wrong), or if they ARE related just a general 'Oh wow I'm not the only one here!' RP.

hibi-tea

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:22 pm
SilverLutz
For Jr/Botis

User Image

He's a former demon as well and he'd be really happy to find someone else from his old pride joining the SB. He's got BUNCHES of RP so there could definitely be a fling involved if they're not related (I'm pretty sure they're not but I may be wrong), or if they ARE related just a general 'Oh wow I'm not the only one here!' RP.

hibi-tea

I don't think Phosphor is related to Jr. His mother, Hera, would have to be related to either Telemahkos, or Hakuna'jina. I think their family may have been one of the ones not related to the entirety of the pride....

Either way, Jr. would love to see someone from the old home. She actually smelled some of the old pride members on the land and followed it to the SB territory. So she knows there's at least a few of them in there.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:44 am
I so wish I had people to fling at Mneme, Gentha, and Al'baster. They're so neat looking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 1:49 pm
hibi-tea

Excellent owo He'd be down for a fling if she'd be interested then. Want me to start something?  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:04 am
Big Hobbit
hibi-tea

For Mneme,

Possible pride? looking for members for the Indlovukati, they are a pride that maintains peace within it's land by constantly staying strong.

Thanks for the offer, but I've found a plot for Mneme 83. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:05 am
SilverLutz
hibi-tea

Excellent owo He'd be down for a fling if she'd be interested then. Want me to start something?

:'D Yes plz <3. Sorry I died a little bit. Been super, duper tired.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:07 am
Princess_Feylin
I so wish I had people to fling at Mneme, Gentha, and Al'baster. They're so neat looking.

Got anyone to fling with Al'basteer's twin sister, Marbalehla?

OH. And do you want me to start an RP between Gidjeon and Noki?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:06 pm
hibi-tea
SilverLutz
hibi-tea

:'D Yes plz <3. Sorry I died a little bit. Been super, duper tired.

No worries! I'll go start something and tag you in that thread -w-b  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas