Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(PRP) A meeting at a flower field. (Esperenza x Fuguihua)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

While Yukio Beck is on a journey to find his Parents Esperenza is taking the time to explore the areas surrounding the area that she calls home. The fact that Yukio Beck and Sleet are traveling together puts her mind at ease because she knows that they will be able to help each other when something goes wrong. Even though she doesn't like thinking about it she knows that things don't always go according to plan no matter how much you plan. The best thing that she can do is remember that she was there while they were growing up. Which means that she knows that they can deal with almost any situation as long as they are together.

Shaking those thoughts away she concentrates on where she is going because it's time that she explores new places. Of course, for the time being she is going to explore places that are close to areas that she is familiar with until she is again used to exploring by herself. It's been a while since she went anywhere without Yukio Beck that it feels strange to walk around without him by her side.

As walks on a path between trees and tall plants which many others have done before her she takes the time to look around at all of the lovely signs of Spring. She takes a few deep breaths to inhale the floral scents which are becoming stronger with every step she takes. The closer she gets to the flowers the move butterflies she can see flying through the air in a way that makes it look as if they are dancing.

With this new sense of joy rushing through her it isn't long before she begins happily neighing and all around feels like a foal again. It doesn't hurt that the area looks almost like a tunnel the way the trees and tall plants are growing which adds to here excitement and joy. The lovely trees, plants, tunnel effect, butterflies, and the sunlight that's shining through makes it feel like something out of a fairy tale.

By the time she reaches the end of the path she find something just as lovely in appearance and just as magical in feeling as the path. A flower field which looks like no other and a lovely little stream going, more or less, through the middle of it from one end to the other. As Esperenza looks around she sees a wonderful mixture of flowers and tall grasses. When a light breeze blows through she happily watches as the plants move in a gentle, almost dance like, way.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fuguihua wandered aimlessly. She knew where she was, more or less, just not worried about the particulars. She was in a haze. She had met someone she was sure now that she loved. The other soquili did not know yet, as Fu had only come to realize it today. Her wandering, her distracted mind and daydreams. And she kept thinking of Armelle and how she could spent all the time in the world with her and it wouldn't be enough. But Armelle was a dancer and busy with her trade. Fu's trade was nothing in particular. She wandered and met new people, learned about new cultures and individuals, new crafts and skills. She wanted to learn it all. Maybe she was searching for some truth that she could not identify. But maybe the answer lay with Armelle. Maybe she should stay with Armelle.

She was on her way home when she came upon a mare she had never seen before. The beautiful multicolored mare was in the middle of an awe-inspiring sight. A stream ran through the area, bisecting two halves of a wildflower meadow. The spring air was fragrant carried on the breeze. She was absolutely enchanted. She wanted to share this place with Armelle. She kicked up her heels and chased butterflies meandering her way over to the unknown mare.. She whinnied despite herself and hoped she did not alarm the other mare.

"Hello! I am Fuguihua. I hope I am not interrupting, but I thought I should offer you the courtesy of a greeting. This meadow is so beautiful. If it is your home, I will leave if you want me to," the rainbow mare added.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces