Submit

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Astúcia Protecció:

Astúcia snorted a bit at the owl's small show. For sure the small animal knew how to be completely insufferable. He didn't know how the mare could handle it. Perhaps she had some arrangement with him. Maybe he was thinking too much into it. He seemed to have that problem on this journey. Too much thinking about things that probably wouldn't even matter in the long run of things. But he couldn't help what crossed his mind. All he really had to do was keep any of it from hitting his lips. After all, others don't need to be privy to everything that's going on in his head. Even if his son doesn't seem to believe in the same thing.
As the mare spoke about her family, Astúcia's ears perked up a bit. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Someone else was looking for their family, much like himself. It seems as though the world works in very strange ways. Very strange ways indeed. To meet someone who is on the same kind of journey as himself is interesting. Perhaps it's not as rare as he might think though. He was sure that everyone is on a journey of some kind after all. He clicked his tongue a bit. Perhaps he was being a bit too romantic. But if nothing else this would be a good time to try and bond with the mare.
"I'm looking for my family myself." He nodded a bit. "It's nothing overly complicated. We simply lost each other when we ran from a conflict. I haven't seen hide nor hair of them since. And I'm sure that my parents would love to know that they have a grandson." He smiled a bit at the mare, wanting to make sure that she knew he wasn't kidding.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:48 pm
Veraç Lili Protecció:

Veraç didn't really know what to think. His father wasn't one for being open about things. It was just outright strange. Perhaps he was letting his guard down a bit around Branwen. He wasn't sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing, but it was a thing. That was for sure. He tilted his head back at his father. Really the older stallion didn't seem to be in the right state of mind to go ahead and share such personal things with someone they just met. Not that they probably had anything to be worried about from this mare, but still.
"He's been looking for what he already has, really." Veraç flicked his tail a bit irritated. "The herd that we are heading back to is certainly family." Snorting a bit, he tilted his head at the mare. "So what do you know about your family? I mean, besides the obvious of them being at least part Kalona? There are a lot of Kalona's out there after all. And not all of them are very nice." He laughed a bit, "Actually I guess most of them aren't very nice? From what I heard my own aunt is one of those who aren't very nice." Flipping his mane a bit, he looked at his father. "She just ended up with the wrong crowd back home." He was looking for signs of his father stopping him. It was really just strange that he wasn't, but he was giving him a bit of a side-eye. Well, he would just change the subject. Pushing his luck would not bode well for him when they got back to the herd. Not only would his father be giving him a lecture, but all the mares would be as well. He would not even be surprised if the Queen herself decided to give him a lecture of her own.
Smiling Veraç diverted his attention back to Branwen, wanting to make sure that the mare felt comfortable. That she didn't feel like he was trying to leave her out of anything. Even with what he was just saying all being directed to her, it was still a bit of a test for his father. A test of the limits. Though he really shouldn't have gone so far as to test the limits like he just did. Well, nothing else to do now but to accept whatever things may come his way.
"So Branwen, what else would you like to know. What would you like to know about Kalona? Or even what would you like to know about the world itself?" He smiled brightly, "We have been plenty of places in the world. We could probably tell you about things you need to know. Or just want to know. I'm not really sure what you would need to know though. Like... What kind of things would you need to know in order to find your family. I'm sure that if you knew that though, you probably wouldn't still be looking for them." He laughed a bit nervously. Really he should learn to keep his mouth shut. It's just been running a mile a minute.

Celestial Requiem

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers