Long road to forgiveness - A semi-long-term plot Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:00 am
Andranis
His current life is the rebirth. Mariam predates, ICly, his current life. Mariam was directly responsible for him being reborn(And he was lucky enough to be reborn into a litter instead of solo and alone... Like Xavier)

Woah that's confusing.
Is Mariam his "mother"? Is she taking over his roll as god?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:59 pm
magnadearel
Andranis
His current life is the rebirth. Mariam predates, ICly, his current life. Mariam was directly responsible for him being reborn(And he was lucky enough to be reborn into a litter instead of solo and alone... Like Xavier)

Woah that's confusing.
Is Mariam his "mother"? Is she taking over his roll as god?

No, in his past life Mariam was his daughter. Okay, lemme try to break it down more... xD

Maua(Spring; Permission is had for this) and Pastlife!Datura(Poisonous Plants) had Mariam(Poisonous Flowers)

Mariam grew up. For some reason, Mariam killed Datura.

Datura was thus reborn.

Abla(Hardships) and Xavier(The Cursed) had three cubs, one of which is Currentlife!Datura(Poisonous Plants), freshly reborn.

The stuff in about the middle, IE Mariam killing Datura(Or getting him killed), is the mystery - The why of the do.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:16 pm
Andranis

Ah! Ok better now. XD Thank you.
I do see the problem. So really any story you could come up with would work. Are there any themes/stories you don't want?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:19 pm
magnadearel
Andranis

I do see the problem. So really any story you could come up with would work. Are there any themes/stories you don't want?

Since this is about Mariam's punishment and atoning properly for what she did(Plus figuring out the 'why she did it'), the only real things I won't want is her to die, and no death to her mate, Vino Dorato  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:23 pm
Andranis
magnadearel
Andranis

Since this is about Mariam's punishment and atoning properly for what she did(Plus figuring out the 'why she did it'), the only real things I won't want is her to die, and no death to her mate, Vino Dorato

I more meant for the story on why/how she killed Datura. Anything there you don't want? Like for it to be an accident?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:59 pm
magnadearel
Andranis
magnadearel
Andranis

I more meant for the story on why/how she killed Datura. Anything there you don't want? Like for it to be an accident?

Ah! Sorry, misinterpreted there! Definitely not an accident, that's about it, really  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50