Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[LOG] Will You be My Step-Birdie? (Krem x Orchidee)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image
nessiaing: Krem was flying free again. He was heading back towards the place where he had met the beautiful blue bird. She had seemed so nice and rather appealing to him so he thought he might go back and see what she was up to.

He swooped low scanning the ground for the bird in question. Letting out little chirps calling out to her if she might be in the area. He hoped that her and her little make shift family hadn't moved on and gone somewhere else.

hibi: Orchidee laid atop a flat rock, sunning her belly. Her split-purple colored coat helped to absorb the warmth of the sun nicely, making it so that she only needed to spend a little time in the sun to get a proper sunning unlike her father or sister. Her tail flung back and forth, creating a satisfying thwak against the rock that made her grin.

"Thwak, thwak, thwak. Like flattening out a reed for a cuff," Orchidee mused. "I wonder when they will be back from their scouting..."

Ment, Chopoa and Maua were out looking for materials to make things to trade with. Ment had invited Parv along to show her what they look for and why they're important when you barter, but Orchidee has elected to stay behind this time. She was a little worn from the extra hunting they had to do to keep Parv adequately fed, also she wanted to sniff around for that male bird who had visited the other day. He seemed like a nice bird, but was he a nice bird for her bird-momma?

nessiaing:As Krem flew lower and lower he spotted the purple lioness. He recognized her as the purple lioness that Chopoa had been grooming when he had met her. He hadn't taken a great look at the lioness the last time he was in the area but he figured how many purple lionesses could be in this area. He circled her a couple of times making sre that she was in no way pregnant remembering the warning he had recieved the last time he had visited.

He circled abover her landing on a rock near by. Letting out a little chirp, he kept his stance light ready to take off incase the lioness was not the one he thought she was.

"Hello" he greeted her, "Are you Chopoa's lion?" he asked his head tilted to the side.

hibi: Orchidee's tail stopped flicking side to side with it's satisfying sound and her ears perked up when she heard the chirps and the voice attached to them. She knew that voice. It was the voice of the bird who Chopoa was talking to when Orchidee had been taking her nap some time ago. Lifting her head to look over her belly, Orchidee saw the tan and white colored bird and blinked a little.

"Hello, Mr. Krem. It was Krem, right?" Orchidee asked, before rolling haphazardly onto her side, "I am indeed Chopoa's lion. As much as Chopoa is my mom."

nessiaing: Krem smiled happy that he at least foudn the right line even if Chopoa seemed to be nowhere in sight. He decided it was okay though, getting to know her lion family was going to be just as exciting.

"It is Krem you have a good memory, I thought you had been all but asleep when I was last here." he said. He hopped closer so that the lion didn't have to strain quite as much to see him.

"Is Chopoa around her?" Krem asked still looking for the female avain.

hibi: "I was, mostly anyway," Orchidee admitted, bringing herself forward to look more at the cream colored bird, with his interesting face markings, "Momma-Chopoa is not around right now. She's out with Daddy. They looking for materials to make things with."

She rolled onto her belly so she could drag herself to face Krem and sniff at him slightly. He smelled of a different place, and of many different cats, but he mostly smelled of trees and of earth. Admittedly, Orchidee really liked that smell on him. It smelled like a place she'd love to see; such an earthy, green place.

"My name is Orchidee, Mr. Krem," Orchidee smiled, her decorative shells around her neck making a clink noise as she moved.

nessiaing: Krem held steady while the purple lion sniffed him. He took the time to study her. She spoke much like a cub however she was full grown. He watched her as she spoke thinking of Tabts younger siblings back in the pride they spoke in the same way.

"No need for the Mr. Ochidee I am just Krem." he said sweetly. It was strange for him to be reffered in such a formal manner seeing as he was a slave back home.

"Tell me more about yourself Orchidee. What are you favourite things? Or maybe you want to tell me more about you Momma." he said hoping hat he would be able to hear all about the bird that had caught his interest.

User Image
hibi: "Daddy says we should be polite to everyone we meet," Orchidee said, grinning, "But since you've insisted it's Krem, then it's Krem. No Mr. about it."

Ment had tried his best (with Chopoa's help, of course) to raise his daughters to be good kids, and kind individuals. He didn't exactly have a parentage that instilled good values in him, and the last thing he wanted was to fail the two he had. Orchidee knew this, because she saw things for what they were for her father, or at least what the had been for him. A gift a few of her siblings now shared.

"More about me? Well, I make dangles like this," She said, pulling at the shelled necklace resting against her chest. "I like to make mine out of shells, and nice rocks and such. Daddy taught us how to make things. Probably because it's the only thing we have left from our old home. He made things there for the pride, and he liked it."

Orchidee looked Krem up and down his little bird self when he pried about Chopoa. Orchidee couldn't help but smile big from ear to ear, because she was right about Krem. He liked Momma-Chopoa. Or at least he wanted to know Momma-Chopoa, which wasn't a bad thing to her. She sometimes wondered if Chopoa was lonely being the only one of them who was a bird. She couldn't cuddle with them the way they could to each other, nor could she play with them the same way. It made her sad to think about it sometimes.

"Krem, are you here because you like my Momma?" Orchidee asked, extending a paw to poke the bird lightly. "Because, you know, she is a very good Momma. And a very nice bird. And she keeps my Daddy in line, or else he'd have probably lost us or something."

nessiaing: Krem listened to the purple lioness' story about her life. She had a dazzling way about her. He found him nodding along truly happened to listen to her talk. When he showed him the necklace that she had made he was actually impressed with the workmanship. "There are members of my pride who make things like that but non as nice as yours." he told her kindly.

He was a little surprised by her direct questioning but again that was often how childen where, even if this lioness wasn't exactly a child. "Do you know Orchidee I am here because of your Momma." he told her with a smile. There was no point in denying it. "I gathered that your momma was a very good bird." he told her.

"I saddly have to go though, I was hoping that I would see her today, but I can't be gone much longer." he said thinking of Tabt and how she was probably starting to wonder where he was. "Could you tell your Momma that I was here? And that I asked after her." He hopped that Orchidee would remember to pass on the info, Krem knew that he would be coming back soon to see Chopoa.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:58 am
Orchidee smiled as Krem complimented her piece, and told her how there was people in his pride who did things similar to her. Orchidee found this an excellent discovery, because that meant a new place for her and her family to do some trading with. Maybe even barter their way into staying in when they were just too tired of the Rogue Lands sometimes.

Orchidee nodded her head with affirmation at Krem saying he figured that Chopoa was a good bird. There was no lie in the statement at all, and she was glad that he was convinced of it himself. Chopoa was a good bird, and a good momma. The best, Orchidee might even argue.

When Krem told her he needed to be going, Orchidee's ears pointed forward a bit and she frowned, "Already? Aww. You're gonna come back, right? I will tell Momma that you stopped by, but you have to come back. You'll disappoint her if you don't..."

Orchidee sighed, "I will tell Momma, Krem. Be safe."

Orchidee sent Krem off with a wave and smiled a bit. Chopoa was going to be ruffled that she missed Krem's visit, but that was ok. Orchidee got to question Krem like she wanted, and maybe he would be something good for her Momma. Especially since she wasn't too happy since Parv came into the picture.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items