Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Two PL lionesses looking for hot stud! (Closed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Calypso and Hecate are mates. They've just made it official not so long ago, and are in that terribly adorable newlywed stage. What does this mean? Well, they want to expand (Or rather, Hecate does. Caly will give her what she wants, of course~)

I'm looking for a lion who would fling with both. This way the cubs could be siblings even without being a mixture of the two mothers. He could be a PL'er lion himself, or simply a passing rogue/God, I'm not terribly picky. I would ask that his colors compliment theirs so as not to give a potential colorist a migraine.

But wait! As I'm trying to focus more on plotted mates and plotted rps in general, there is a second option here. Since both Caly and Hecate are bi-sexual, there is the possibility that if a romance were started with the male that a polygamous coupling could happen. This would be something that Calypso would actively seek out. As a Guardian she knows that if war were to break out she would be on the front lines; something she fears more now with the recent rumors than anything else. If she had a male to depend upon to take care of Hecate should the worst happen her fears would be eased.

Of course, since they are bi, I'm also not opposed to the third lover being a female...>3> Anyway, a male will be needed for some portion of this, so, yeah!

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:22 pm
Caly

Calypso is a very patient, methodical lioness. She does her duty simply because it's what needs to be done, and she finds comfort in protecting others. Calypso will often be gone for hours longer than most just to assure herself that the soldiers being trained under her have really been put through the ringer.

That being said, she's a very hands on female with a strong core. Not a lot can rile her up, though when it does you should watch out. Caly is a big beast of a lioness (easily Firekin sized, and covered in scars) who can mess you up good. Though, she would prefer to have a nice chat and patrol on a windy day.

She does have a quick wit, though, and can be sarcastic when she feels like it. All of her quips are always in good fun though, as she tries to avoid pushing buttons.

-------

When Calypso was an adolescent her home pride was involved in a horrendous war. As a soldier she left to fight in the fray, leaving her lioness love behind. When the fighting was over, she returned with her regiment to find the innocents slaughtered. Without a pride for the returning veterans to call their own, the lions went their separate ways and Caly found herself joining the Pridelands.

For a time she was a Scout, and mated to a male named Akairo. His disappearance was (and still is) a bitter subject with her, but Calypso has pushed herself forward. If only she had known it would be into Hecate's waiting paws...

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:28 pm
Hecate

Hecate is a PL native who may have been raised by elderly parents, but might as well have been born from the fire itself.

What her mate lacks in spitfire Hecate owns in droves. She isn't afraid to say what's on her mind as soon as it crops up, and she's fast to judge others. Hecate is as free with her tongue as she is with her sexuality; flings mean little to her so long as she gets to return to her Caly girl~

She's fairly short for a PL lioness, since her parents were rogue born, but not nearly as small as a typical rogue lioness. Hecate also has enough strength to hold down a full grown male long enough to clean his wounds, so don't let her overly feminine nature fool you! She's prone to dramatics (random bouts of crying, huffing, squealing over cubs, gossip, etc.), though she doesn't tolerate it in others.

Hecate is fiercely protective of Calypso, and anyone who tries to form a romantic bond with them should know this up front. Once your in, she'll be the same with them as well, but for a while she'll puff up.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:33 pm
Calypso has 10 rps finished and Hecate has 0. This means your male will either need 15 rps or 20 (depending on how you wanted this to go down). Be prepared for that up front.

So!

Think you've got a male to do the trick? Or a lady, who knows! Males looking to fling do not have to be nice. I like dramatic plot.

Fill this out and we'll see;

[b]LOOK MA I'M ON TV[/b]
[size=11][b]Pic[/b]: (IMG of lion/lioness)
[b]Fling or Joint Mate? Both?:[/b]
[b]How many rps for Hecate?:[/b] (Would you prefer to do a 5 rp breeding in the future or 10?)
[b]Plot idea[/b]: [/size]

Now it's open!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:01 pm
LOOK MA I'M ON TV
Pic: User Image
Fling or Joint Mate? Both?: I'm down for joint mate as long as they don't mind him already having one. If they do mind, flings!
How many rps for Hecate?: 5 or 10, doesn't matter to me
Plot idea: Here's his bio first: Aslan is a fairly cheerful fellow, as long as you catch him at the right time of day. He can be standoffish if he's tired, hungry, or grumpy, but don't let it fool you. If you can take him at his worst, he'll reward you with his best. He has a bit of a chip on his shoulder about never measuring up to his father's standards, and wants to have a family of his own some day to prove that he's better than the lion he looked up to as a cub. Settling down will be tricky, though. He grew up with the mindset that males could have as many females as they wanted and no one would say a word against it.

He has a mate already but she's okay with him taking more mates as long as everyone is aware of the situation. She's also fine with flings if he tickles your fancy for that but not mates. He's got a lot of love to give having grown up in the now gone U'W (I think that's what it was, the old harem pride) and will treat every lady with TLC and kindness. They could have one big happy family! His first litter is in the process of being colored right now, so if they warmed up to him quickly they'll have a litter of 5 cubs to practice being moms on.

OR

LOOK MA I'M ON TV
Fling or Joint Mate? Both?: Fling
How many rps for Hecate?: 5 would be for the best I think.
Plot idea: Grinsen is a wandering male with a flirtatious attitude. He loves jokes and pranks and thinks he's a pretty smooth operator, but usually he ends up making a bit of a fool of himself. He's a goof but means well, has a few litters to his name already.

EDIT: Gaia ate the last bit of my post so here's some actual ideas XD The gals could find his antics amusing and keep him around for a bit, but one of his jokes goes too far and Caly chases him off because YA BIG DUMB. And then he has another fond memory to look back on and tell other lions about in ways that make him seem like the hero XD

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:02 pm
LOOK MA I'M ON TV
Fling or Joint Mate? Both?: Fling
How many rps for Hecate?: Either is fine. (Kaimel is starting with 10 rps already on him.)
Plot idea: Kaimel is gay. 100% gay. But he would be more than happy to offer his genes to two ladies looking to have kids, and actually has a plotline in the works to eventually do so for his sister as well.

LOOK MA I'M ON TV
Fling or Joint Mate? Both?: Joint Mate
How many rps for Hecate?: Either is fine! (But Dean has no rps atm so it would be a slow build.)
Plot idea: Deannach is not much of a fighter. But he is huge. He's descended from both old pridelander blood (Mufasa and Sarabi are his 4x great grandparents) and much more recently in his line, god blood. As it turns out, his grandfather's genes were very strong in him. Not only did he inherit his massive size, but he is a seer just like his mother before him. For the most part, he's only ever used this to his advantage in his day-to-day job as a messenger. Turns out, delivering messages is a lot easier when you already know where someone is going to be on any given day! Overall, he's a bit of a gentle giant. He has a good relationship with his mother, has siblings in the Kitwana'antara, and his grandfather stops by often enough that he has a fairly good relationship with him as well. He's easy going and has a strong love for his family, and would be happy to mate into a giant lovepile.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:49 am
LOOK MA I'M ON TV
Fling or Joint Mate? Both?: Fling, most likely. Unless they'd be ok with a mate that would divide his time and attention between two prides. (He wouldn't leave the Bonelands)
How many rps for Hecate?: 5 (He's got 6 ready at the moment)
Plot idea: Born and raised in the Bonelands, Xatu is familiar with the concept of one (or a few) male(s) keeping many female mates. His position in the pride means he's gone for months at the time, scouting out the outside world. In order to hold this position he's taken a vow of celibacy and also removed a tooth to signal the bond between himself and his vulture companion. Most Bonelands males leave as their manes grow in, but Xatu couldn't bear to leave his mother.

His vow of celibacy is only valid inside the pride, however, and as long as no offspring follows him home he can do whatever he wants outside of the Bonelands. Due to the vow of celibacy and the consequences if he breaks it he is a bit nervous around females, and haven't tried to woo any rogue females.

His mother died recently and he's in a vulnerable state, so he wouldn't be hard to convince to father cubs of his own. Xefo, his vulture companion, would probably do his best to make it happen (playing cupid if that's what it takes).

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:05 am
LOOK MA I'M ON TV
Fling or Joint Mate? Both?: Both
How many rps for Hecate?: I could do 10, It's up to you though. <3
Plot idea: He isn't opposed to propositions to have cubs with someone. He recently took up a stormborn female on her offer to sire cubs after he proved himself worthy and fought her (tough love baby). The deal with that was he would never see them or know of their existence, which is okay with him since she seemed very well handled to take care of things on her own. If he were to fling with them and have cubs he wouldn't mind if they didn't want him around, though being in the pridelands he would probably see them at some point. Which could be the plot I need to get him to want to take a mate and stop sleeping around. He realizes what he's missing out on and wants to be a committed father at some point and not just leave it to fate to choose whether they are worthy of his protection.
(IF you want him as a mate he has a prior Mate plot with Seaki's Mati. She's horribly forgetful (due to her seer ability) and needs taking care of. So she would be coming along. BUT She's bisexual!! I have to talk to Seaki about all this to see if that would be a thing she'd like to do though. If you want him as a mate anyways. You'd get another Girl as well wink )

EDIT: Seaki is on board with this idea, if you pick him.

Bio: Areo is a hunter (though i've been considering having him become a scout for a while now) and was born and raised in the pride lands. He's very caring and considerate to those that deserve it, though he doesn't entirely turn a blind eye to those that are undeserving (he just might not be nice for too long if they hit a nerve). He's very protective when it comes to family, especially his sisters (his brothers can fend for themselves). He's pretty relaxed most of the time and enjoys exploring and seeing everything there is. Even though the God of Hate is his biological father, he was raised by his mother and the God of (I honestly forget which God is mated to Splits PL... -_-). He DOES have his moments where he can get a little nasty towards those that are deserving, but he never intentionally causes harm towards those who are innocent. He's not cruel or mean by nature, though he can be if he's pushed to that point.

my Aim: Anupama2006  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:37 pm
First off, wow, what a turn out! Thanks for all of your offers guys. If I had enough ladies to toss around, I totally would. :O As it stands, I've made a choice.

AstoriaFallen

I would like to try Areoiris out as a joint mate. c: If you want to run with the plot as being a fling to start out with that transitions to mates I'm cool with that. Since they are all in the same pride it would be inevitable for them to run into each other, and if a connection were stirred then Hecate would try to keep them all together (since Caly is more likely to pull away, since she hasn't been overly lucky in love).

I conferenced with Seaki over this and to just to make sure she was cool with it all. <3 Everything checked out on my end, so I'm game if you are!

He sounds like the kind of male that Calypso can depend upon, and one that would be able to hold his own against Hecate while simultaneously attracting both with his personality.

My AIM is ScootersMcGee and I think if we went with 5 rps for Hecate this time around I'd be good. c:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:40 pm
Nm, might be thinking of the wrong guy.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:47 pm
Cajanic
Nm, might be thinking of the wrong guy.

If I might ask, which guy? D:  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:53 pm
No, I was thinking I had a plot with Astoria, but I think I have a plot with another lion and hers was just offered for RP count boosts. xD

I just knew I saw him before so I got confused. I think. Pretty sure.

Idek.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:01 pm
Okay, haha. xD I was worried I had forgotten a plot you might have had with one or both of my gals.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:03 pm
No. XD Though they are both lovely!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:04 pm
Cajanic
No, I was thinking I had a plot with Astoria, but I think I have a plot with another lion and hers was just offered for RP count boosts. xD

I just knew I saw him before so I got confused. I think. Pretty sure.

Idek.

Frigga and him had met before to help you boost rps for your girl. <3 <3

Painted Moose

5 Sounds good to me then. smile

Also, I'm cool with the original go about, fling then mates.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games