Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hello everyone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genos kun

Eternal Bookworm

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:43 pm
My name is Kaide
I am in fact a girl
I love anime
some of them are

Nisekoi
My romantic teen comedy snafu
Tokyo ghoul
Akame ga kill
Saint seiya
another
plus tons more

I love video games
Monster hunter 4 is the one i'm currently playing
tis awesome
i've played and beaten 3 ultimate of that series

i love smash bros
all of them

Legend of Zelda is a definite yes

I love drawing and writing as well
Going to college for animation,game arts and graphic arts+illustration.......
Yes i am legit majoring all of them.
Anyway hello!  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:43 pm
Killer name Kaide! I'm Roman, consider me the one to be your go-to guy! If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas please feel free to ask, share, and publish them through me!  

Kink IV

OG Gawker

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divorced 100

Genos kun

Eternal Bookworm

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Hooligan IV
Killer name Kaide! I'm Roman, consider me the one to be your go-to guy! If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas please feel free to ask, share, and publish them through me!
thanks (:
will do sorry i just saw your reply.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:54 pm
KaideFayt
My name is Kaide

I love video games

Anyway hello!

I love video games, too. Ever since Pong hit the scene I've been hooked. Yes, I'm that old. Legend of Zelda is a favourite of mine as well! I got it on the NES back when and played it for hours straight. I want to get The Legend of Zelda and The Ocarina of Time for my Wii. So much catching up to do... It's a great game.

Your studies must be so much fun. Obviously they're work, but fun and rewarding work. I have a BFA and computer art/illustration was in it's infancy when I was pursuing my degree. I've taught myself some, but I'd love to go back and really learn it. Do you have any of your work on the 'net? I'd love to see it.

Slutty Elf

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,565 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Genos kun

Eternal Bookworm

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:58 pm
Woofie IV
KaideFayt
My name is Kaide

I love video games

Anyway hello!

I love video games, too. Ever since Pong hit the scene I've been hooked. Yes, I'm that old. Legend of Zelda is a favourite of mine as well! I got it on the NES back when and played it for hours straight. I want to get The Legend of Zelda and The Ocarina of Time for my Wii. So much catching up to do... It's a great game.

Your studies must be so much fun. Obviously they're work, but fun and rewarding work. I have a BFA and computer art/illustration was in it's infancy when I was pursuing my degree. I've taught myself some, but I'd love to go back and really learn it. Do you have any of your work on the 'net? I'd love to see it.

hi and i had an snes XD link to the past was my first zelda (:
plus a lot playstation games
grew up with digimon and such

haha yea i do have some work online
here:
X

and it is work but as you rightly stated it's also lots of fun
my fav programs are paint too sai and photoshop (:

i'm actually working on a piece for a portfolio
to be in an accelerated class XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:11 pm
Hello and welcome to the famiy, and my apologies for my tardiness.

My name is Ziegler, and it's a pleasure to meet you. I used to be into anime and what not, but over the years I seem to have regressed a bit and now I'm 100% brony...I still watch toonami tho every saturday night, so there's that I guess. x)

Gosh I'm going to sound so old for saying this, but the last console I owned was a ps2 until it (recently) bit the dust...

Smash bros was also a favorite, particularly melee (op mewtwo yes yes and yes pls).

Zelda is a definite yes as well, especially Windwaker...gosh that game was just so much of a game changer for me. And then another favorite was skyward sword...for obvious reasons, the flying! x)

I can't draw to save my life, but I have written a few fanfics in the past...and no none of that "lemon" stuff...>_>

What sort of career are you interested in? O.o  

vikinghalex

Sparkly Unicorn

Genos kun

Eternal Bookworm

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:54 pm
Pwny IV

My name is Ziegler, and it's a pleasure to meet you. I used to be into anime and what not, but over the years I seem to have regressed a bit and now I'm 100% brony...I still watch toonami tho every saturday night, so there's that I guess. x)

Gosh I'm going to sound so old for saying this, but the last console I owned was a ps2 until it (recently) bit the dust...

Smash bros was also a favorite, particularly melee (op mewtwo yes yes and yes pls).

Zelda is a definite yes as well, especially Windwaker...gosh that game was just so much of a game changer for me. And then another favorite was skyward sword...for obvious reasons, the flying! x)

I can't draw to save my life, but I have written a few fanfics in the past...and no none of that "lemon" stuff...>_>

The funny and sad part is the ps2 was my last console i owned as well

omg zelda: skyward sword...or twilight princess
or digimon that was fun too

i play monster hunter now ^_^
oh nice!
i love writing i'm doing a novel right now XD
all hopes it goes well hahah

career wise i want to make my novel into an anime and have my own graphic arts business on the side (:
but yep

well if you want anime ideas to watch feel free to ask (:
tell me genres and i can probs pick several you'd like
I'm not a froo froo anime watcher
i like ones with plot and good music
the complicated plots and great ost ones are the best

I just finished project king
which is referred to as K
as well as akame ga kill
and tokyo ghoul (:
saint seiya is a 80s one that's great too!

or if you like cartoons
there is transformers ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:03 am
KaideFayt
Pwny IV

oh nice!

career wise i want to make my novel into an anime and have my own graphic arts business on the side (:
but yep

as well as akame ga kill
and tokyo ghoul (:

or if you like cartoons
Yeah it was an amazing console, I'd even say the best one from it's age.

Twilight princess was good, but I wasn't really a fan of the wolf thing tbh. I played a digimon game a long time ago on the ds called dawn something, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

I played that on the psp, it was as hard as schwarzneggers nipples. The worst part was you couldn't really get anywhere without a party, and no one was ever online. X_x

Oh what kind of novel, as far as plot goes?

So ambitious...I used to have dreams of becoming the next big EDM producer, but then I got a job, and now I have very little time for something like that. =v I wish you luck tho, it is good to have goals. smile

No idea where to start tho, there's so many animes out that it's kind of intimidating. Well, I already said I like MLP, so no idea what kind of anime that would suggest...Haha, now I have an idea for a fanfic. *o* Albeit very unorthodox, but a fanfic nonetheless.

Err, back on topic, a few anime's I watched years ago were Death Note, Code Geass, Trigun, Big O, YuYu Hakasho and Cowboy Bepop...yep I'm old skool alright. razz

I never could get into transformers tbh, the whole thing always came off as too...how to say, shallow?  

vikinghalex

Sparkly Unicorn

Genos kun

Eternal Bookworm

23,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:13 pm
Pwny IV
KaideFayt
Pwny IV

oh nice!

but yep

as well as akame ga kill
and tokyo ghoul (:

or if you like cartoons
Yeah it was an amazing console, I'd even say the best one from it's age.

Twilight princess was good, but I wasn't really a fan of the wolf thing tbh. I played a digimon game a long time ago on the ds called dawn something, but I can't remember it off the top of my head.

I played that on the psp, it was as hard as schwarzneggers nipples. The worst part was you couldn't really get anywhere without a party, and no one was ever online. X_x

Oh what kind of novel, as far as plot goes?

So ambitious...I used to have dreams of becoming the next big EDM producer, but then I got a job, and now I have very little time for something like that. =v I wish you luck tho, it is good to have goals. smile

No idea where to start tho, there's so many animes out that it's kind of intimidating. Well, I already said I like MLP, so no idea what kind of anime that would suggest...Haha, now I have an idea for a fanfic. *o* Albeit very unorthodox, but a fanfic nonetheless.

Err, back on topic, a few anime's I watched years ago were Death Note, Code Geass, Trigun, Big O, YuYu Hakasho and Cowboy Bepop...yep I'm old skool alright. razz

I never could get into transformers tbh, the whole thing always came off as too...how to say, shallow?
Indeed

i had the first 3 digimon games XD
Can't recall either the one you are talking about

As for my story i can pm you part of the prologue (:

Thank you for the encouragement
and hmmm let me check i know of several like MLP

oh you wanted to be an EDM producer?
IS it tough?
i've never been musically inclined D:

and i love the old school animes (:

i don't like the new transformer movies but the cartoons are what got me hooked
like tf g1 and beast wars
XD they were great (:  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games