Welcome to Gaia! ::

Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Back to Guilds

A group for the young and old of Gaia to reminisce and hang out. 

Tags: Gaia Online, Geezers, Nostalgia, Discussion, Old Members 

Reply Old Geezers of Gaia Unite
Intro Tread: Viaego aka xXSCHNEIDERMANXx (2007)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viaego

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:17 pm
What's up to all my fellow old school players. It's good to find a group of people who know what this site used to be.

My old name was xXSCHNEIDERMANXx (back when the x's in your name was cool) and I joined in 2007. This picture, salvaged from my old photobucket account shows my group of friends and our sense of style and diversity. (I'm the one with the white hair)

User Image

I know some people have been here a lot longer than me but i feel like its been ages. So much nostalgia with this game... I remember when ancient Katana and chyaku were the most desired items sitting at a whopping 100k gold. And back when there was no 2% (let alone 5%) tax on the marketplace so everyone was working it to make their fortunes. Someone even wrote a guide on "how to make your first 100k." Haha good times.

Anyway, if anybody wants to kick it for old times sake, add me. I can't use rally or towns until I fix my comp but PMs and forums work for me.

Cheers,

V  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love that screenshot! Ahh, good ol' Windows XP. I have lots of memories of hanging out in Slots (and then Cards when it was introduced) with that OS, especially in the summer months during summer vacation. biggrin

I remember the xX_________Xx trend. (Haha, looks like a super dead emote. xD) Somewhere I had accounts with those x's. Oi. xD

I remember that katana & the scarf. Everyone wanted one! (Luckily I didn't. xD Unfortunately, I didn't buy any envelopes & then sell for later profit. :c I was always broke then, so big things like Minis & Sashes were forever out of my reach)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Morava

13,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trick or Treat 100

Chasing Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:41 am
Hello  
Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers