Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Vriska Aranea or what
  Yes!!!!!!!!
  Noooooooo
View Results
FawnyCopper rolled 8 0-sided dice: , , , , , , , Total: 0 (8-0)

FawnyCopper

Big Vampire

11,925 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:16 am
So I've seen a lot of theories on whether or not the current Vriska is actually Aranea, wanted to know what Gaians thought of this! whee

EDIT: I forgot to add sides to the dice pfft  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:11 pm
I would like to point out that technically they are the same person, with pre-scratch and post-scratch selves, or so the theory goes...  

DoomMelody

Eldritch Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:10 am
I'm not sure what theory you're talking about, but in canon, Vriska is not Aranea. Aranea technically is Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, or an alternate version of her, but Mindfang is not Vriska, Mindfang is Vriska's ancestor, which (as far as I know) is more like a parent than an alternate self, at least as far as how they're related.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:09 pm
Eldritch Raven
I'm not sure what theory you're talking about, but in canon, Vriska is not Aranea. Aranea technically is Marquise Spinneret Mindfang, or an alternate version of her, but Mindfang is not Vriska, Mindfang is Vriska's ancestor, which (as far as I know) is more like a parent than an alternate self, at least as far as how they're related.

I'm not talking about them literally being the same person, I'm talking about a pretty popular theory about the Vriska from the recent updates being Aranea disguised as Vriska, which is why she is a lot wordier than usual, and a lot of her poses have been re-drawn Aranea pictures.  

FawnyCopper

Big Vampire

11,925 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200

FawnyCopper

Big Vampire

11,925 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:15 pm
DoomMelody
I would like to point out that technically they are the same person, with pre-scratch and post-scratch selves, or so the theory goes...
Aranea's post-scratch self is Mindfang, not Vriska. Vriska is Mindfang/Aranea's descendant, not an alternate self. I mean the theory about the current Vriska of recent updates being Aranea in a disguise.  
> UPD8 Gushing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games