Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Dagger Brotherhood RPG

Back to Guilds

Black Dagger Brotherhood Role Playing Guild. 

Tags: Vampires, Brotherhood, Black Dagger, Lessers, Roleplay 

Reply ~Characters From The Series~
Havers Son Of Wallen - (Taken)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifel Deamoni
Captain

Offensive Trendsetter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:56 am
User Image

-Character Information-

Full Name: Havers Son Of Wallen

N i c k n a m e s: Havers, Doc

A g e: Under 300 yrs

G e n d e r: Male

H e i g h t: 6' 2"

Physical Description: He is a well kept man, that believes being impeccably dressed.

r a c e: Vampire Civilian

T i t l e (s): Physician Of The Vampire Race

-Combat Information-

S t r e n g t hes: He knows how to fight, but rather avoid it if possible. He went to Harvard Medical School to become the best medical practitioner out there for his race. He is highly intelligent, and resourceful when need be.

We a k n e s s: He has a bit of a temper that can land him in trouble, but also truly lacks the strength fighters have to fight.

W e a p o n (s): His wit, and medical expertise.

P o w e r (s): Racial abilities like rapid healing, dematerialization/teleport, superior senses, superior strength, and speed.

-Background Information.-

The blood brother of Marissa, Havers took over as the head of the family even though Marissa had seniority. He assists his race by helping them medically, and strives to be of assistance. However, he dislikes how the king treats his sister and secretly plots ways to get him back for shaming her and treating her so poorly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:47 am
You have to watch out for the quiet ones. I would really like to play this character, because I liked the under handedness of him. He seems sweet and like he is eager to help, and he is...However when you upset him in regards to his sister. He can be quiet sneaky. One of the reasons I liked him. He is ballsy, and dedicated. He can be a jerk too, but he has his reasons.  

DarkAnjelHunter

Noble Hunter

Lucifel Deamoni
Captain

Offensive Trendsetter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:46 am
DarkAnjelHunter
You have to watch out for the quiet ones. I would really like to play this character, because I liked the under handedness of him. He seems sweet and like he is eager to help, and he is...However when you upset him in regards to his sister. He can be quiet sneaky. One of the reasons I liked him. He is ballsy, and dedicated. He can be a jerk too, but he has his reasons.

You seem to know him pretty well. I take it you have read the series as well or at least part of it. Correct?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:11 pm
Lucifel Deamoni
DarkAnjelHunter

You seem to know him pretty well. I take it you have read the series as well or at least part of it. Correct?

Actually I have finally read a couple. When you first mentioned this guild to me, I wasn't sure about it. I never read them, but they are addicting. That is why I would like to play this character if possible. If it is not ok, I can defiantly make an original piece. Are anime pictures aloud?  

DarkAnjelHunter

Noble Hunter

Lucifel Deamoni
Captain

Offensive Trendsetter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:44 pm
DarkAnjelHunter
Lucifel Deamoni
DarkAnjelHunter

Actually I have finally read a couple. When you first mentioned this guild to me, I wasn't sure about it. I never read them, but they are addicting. That is why I would like to play this character if possible. If it is not ok, I can defiantly make an original piece. Are anime pictures aloud?

Yes they are, if you wish to change the pic you can. Just let me know. Otherwise, you may have Havers. APPROVED!  
~Characters From The Series~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games