Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:16 am
User Image

I'm looking for a boy who may be interested in flinging with her. ' u ' She currently only has one RP completed, but I'm working on more now.

Naum was born into the Mlima and has been around since Henryk's rule and was a (unknowingly to most of the colony) one of the reasons Queen Isobel was able to survive. She was a close friend to her and protected her from the usurpers long enough.

She's pretty confident in her own abilities and her position in the colony, despite being at the bottom of the hierarchy in the Mlima. You can see her in action here, as she's a little hard for me to explain.

As for a fling, I'm hoping for a plain looking guy, species doesn't matter. Please be aware that regardless of what she breeds with, all of the children will be born Servants in the Mlima and cannot work their way out of that rank. Under special conditions though (female leopon, doesn't look like mom AT ALL), there may be a chance to be called someone else's child and not be a servant.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:33 pm
Po's obligatory Mlima offering! :'D

I KNOW I'VE OFFERED HIM FOR SOMETHING BEFORE BUT THAT'S BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WANTING TO TOSS HIM INTO THE PRIDE FOR AWHILE.

Okay.

User Image

Nishant is quiet. Like, doesn't speak. Tall, dark, and handsome otherwise. I'd also be willing to staff credit my side if you want something immediately. Or I could get off my butt and RP! But that's only if you wanted this idea! xD And if he doesn't fit what you're looking for, that's gravy! <3

But I mean, other than that. Mlima RP is loved. <3 Especially with the Royal Nanny.

Polette
Crew

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces