Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]
[PRP] Welcome to Snow Heaven (Elerosse and Nekumi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:25 pm
User Image

Elerosse was fairly new to the pride himself. He hadn't gotten to know anyone yet, but that was okay with him. He didn't have a companion, and he didn't completely fit yet. But that was probably because he didn't really know anyone yet. Either way, he was there and he didn't think he'd be leaving anytime soon, if ever.

He flopped into the snow and started to stretch his legs up in the air. Most didn't notice him since he matched well with the snow around them. It made sneaking about fairly easy. The cold touch of the snow on his fur was quite nice. His fur had grown quite thick to keep him warm in this land.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:55 pm
User Image

Nekumi padded her way across the snow, leaving paw prints in her path. She had just joined the pride quite recently and she still wasn't confident in her knowledge of how things were run. Flicking her ear she scanned the surrounding area, taking in the sights of each different lion which resided within the pride's protection. So many new faces all in one place was an amazing sight for a girl who spent a lot of her time alone. Her family wasn't around much for her when she was younger and she had to learn how to survive on her own but it will never compare to the security one gets when living in a group setting.

Her gaze landed upon a male who was resting in the snow, stretched out in a seemingly comfortable position. If it hadn't been for the slight dirt patch near him she wouldn't have even realized he was there. Nekumi walked over to him and rested her rump on the ground next to a snow covered bush just a couple of feet away. She wanted to talk to him and get to know some of the pride members but she was still quite shy and unsure if she would step on any toes without intending to.

DragonEnchantress

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:57 pm
Elerosse had noticed her walk towards him and sit next to him. He was half expecting her to say something, but moments passed and nothing. He could feel her eyes on him, even if she might not fully be looking at him. He turned his body towards her, letting his legs hit the ground, but he was in no means of actually getting up.

"Well, hello there gorgeous." He said with a wink and a smile. "What brings you out here?" He gave her his full attention. He wasn't sure if she was new or not, to be fair everyone to him is knew. His tail twitched flinging the end of it up in the air changing his tail's position.

Snow started to fall again, though it was something he had grown accustomed to.

DragonEnchantress

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:37 pm
She released a slight laugh at his nonchalant greeting before looked down at him with a grin on her face. Wrapping her own tail around her paws, Nekumi tried to think of something to say that wouldn't lead this male on to thinking she was actually interested in his coy attempt of picking her up. "Well I recently joined the pride and I am just unsure of what to do now." She flicked a rock which lay on the ground by her paw, sending it into a small pile of snow before it disappeared in the white fluff.

I Lady Kiya I

DragonEnchantress

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:46 pm
How boring, well maybe not too boring. She at least laughed, that was a good sign right? Then again, she could just be trying to be nice. What ever the case, it didn't matter too much. "Ah, you too huh?" he said with a smile. He didn't regret hitting on her, and she seemed not to mind anyways.

"Well, we're just the ones that hunt when food needs to be gotten" He said with a yawn. "As well as, eating hares are bad." What else did she need to know... Well she probably was already told most of this by someone important. "I can't really answer everything" He said with a chuckle. "I haven't been long here myself."

"Sure your pretty little self can handle this cold weather?" He said with a grin, "If not you can come cuddle, I don't mind."

DragonEnchantress

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:02 pm
Yeah I was told about the hunting, I don't mind it at all." She continued to watch him with amusement for his personality was so forth coming considering he just said he was new to the pride. Wasn't he afraid of talking the wrong way to someone important? She didn't know why but his carefree appearance came off as relaxing. Nekumi was so worried she'd do something wrong that she never really thought to just relax. Oh, I don't mind the cold myself." She chuckled at his efforts towards her and wondered if this was a normal thing for him, to hit on any girl that sits next to him. "Where did you used to live before coming to this pride?" She was curious where other lions would have come from for she only know of here and her old home land.

I Lady Kiya I

DragonEnchantress

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:17 pm
He thought about what she asked a moment, shrugged and smiled. "It doesn't matter where I came from, only that we both are here now." He said with a nod and sort of pawed at her though not actually reaching her. "That is what matters. You, me, and the snow. " He winked at her and chuckled.

He was seriously surprised she hadn't smacked him yet, but perhaps she wasn't as stuck up as most females. That would be a good thing, at least to him. He really didn't like being smacked in the face all the time. "After all, the past is the past, and you can't change it" He added "Only move on and forget." If it wasn't worth remembering.

In all honesty, he didn't remember where he was from, just that he had found this place randomly, and he never left. There wasn't much story there at all.

DragonEnchantress

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:25 pm
"That is very true actually." She never really though about it like that before. Perhaps she really should just let things go and live more in the present. Releasing a yawn, Nekumi rested her body down on the ground, her legs pulled in under her body and her tail resting to the side all the while her body still keeping it's distance away from the male. "And the snow really is beautiful." She admired the shimmering white that was on top of the bush which was next to her, the sun glistening off from it making a glittering appearance.

I Lady Kiya I

DragonEnchantress

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:00 pm
Did she completely ignore her offer? What a shame. He was totally ready for some snuggles. He smiled and sat up a bit. "Well, I can say a few things more beautiful, if you know what I mean." He said with a wink. "Though, pardon my manners, I forgot to introduce myself."

He was so caught up into flirting, he forgot the most important thing... for her to find him again. "I'm Elerosse." He inclined his head as much as he could laying down. He flicked his tail and looked around. The snow was still pretty, but he was on a roll. Eventually she'll give in to his flirting and flirt back.

DragonEnchantress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:58 pm
"That's a lovely name." She said, not sure how he would take that compliment. "My nam is Nekumi." She flicked her tail as she spoke her own name and tilted her head a little upwards to look more directly towards him. She tried to actually make a conversation with him but didn't know what to talk about for she was new to this. She hadn't really spoken to anyone outside of her own family setting so her social skills were a little dry. "Do you know when the next hunt will be?" She leaned her body to the side and let her hind feet slide out from under her to stretch out. "To be honest I've never hunted in the snow before and I'm not quite sure what to expect." She didn't want to come off as too inexperienced but she was also being quite honest with him. This was her first year in the winter but it the cold wasn't too far off from her normal living arrangements, it was just more white then she was familiar with.

I Lady Kiya I

DragonEnchantress

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:43 pm
Lovely wasn't exactly what he expected. Manly, or handsome would have been better, but he was gonna go with it. Why not? She was digging him. At least, that was how he was taking this. Still no slap on the face, still both laughing. This is good, in his paws.

Boring... Simple talk. He looked at her and shrugged. "No one really does." He said with a nod. "We are asked by the lead huntress when the time is right. " He said. Giving her what information he could, even if he didn't want to chat this way. "Her name is Rashida." He said with a nod.

"Hunting in the snow is a lot like hunting in mud," he started. "One mistake and your face planting the ground.

DragonEnchantress

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:40 am
She smiled at him and let her body completey relax. It was nice to know that he didn't seem to judge her as a greenhorn like she was expecting the pride to do. Nekumi tried to take in all of the advice and information he was offering her, even if he didn't have all the answers but anything at all was greatly appreciated. "To be honest, I can't wait for the snow to really fall. I mean, this is a light dusting compared to what some of the others were saying is the normal here." It was easy to find Elerosse's openness comfortable to be around because if he can be so cocky and still maintain his confidence then she shouldn't have anything to be worried about at all. Rolling her body completely to the side, Nekumi rested her head on the ground all the while trying her hardest to keep Elerosse in her sights for she didn't want to come off as rude. The snow continued to drift down to the ground at a slow but steady pace with a breeze that flowed over her body making her fur dance about. She released a slight shutter as the sudden chill moved through her body but she tried to recover without letting him see. A lion that joins a pride that lives in a heavy snowfall area that gets chilly at a soft breeze would appear as a problem for her performance towards the community.

I Lady Kiya I

DragonEnchantress

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:18 am
It was quite the opposite, the pride loved new faces. Even if they weren't to stay for long. Salvation was taken highly here, if you found the place, you belonged there for however long a lion wished to stay (or hare). He chuckled at her words about snow. "You like the snow, huh?" He asked her curiously.

"During the winter, we do have heavy blizzards." He was sure she'd see that eventually, but the time for blizzards this year had pasted, and it was slowly going into the warmer months. Something she would enjoy too. It was very lovely. He chuckled again. She seemed to have a easy going personality. Maybe adventurous.

He didn't notice her shiver, though if he had he would tell her it took time to get use to it. Many lions of the area came from different places, and only a few had actually been born into the snow filled lands.

DragonEnchantress

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff