[OOC] PLAWTS?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:08 am
HEY did we have plots? IF WE HAD PLOTS THAT YOU WANNA KEEP GOING WITH, THAT I'VE NOT DONE ANYTHING WITH IN AGES, LET ME KNOW.

That being said, I want more plots! These are the dudes I'm most keen on moving forward with.

User Image

Dada'ntombe isn't with her pride anymore, because her pride doesn't exist. She was spoiled, pampered, and groomed by the tyrannical king of said pride, and has a twisted idea of what the world owes her. She's a PRINCESS, gods be damned, and anyone who tells her her grandfather was a cruel king is a LIAR and MEAN. Basically, she's struggling to fend for herself with no one to do things like hunt for her, and she's VERY KEEN to regain power. Ideally, SHE wants to find some handsome, eligible prince or king or some pride, and hitch her wagon to his. more realistically, I'm looking to find someone who maybe isn't actually anyone important, but that convinces her they are. This could lead to her marrying them and then being stuck with them, her being captured, maybe even someone thinking SHE'S still important and trying to ransom her, only to wind up stuck with HER when there's no pride to extort.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kymashungi is part of a really big family. He's got...I don't even know now. Like 20 siblings? A lot. He's currently roaming alone though. He's fallen in love with a woman he can't have, so he's more or less flinging around the savanna to try to forget her. He's got 4 RPs, and I'm basically looking for a fling for him. It'll be more or less just a distraction for him, but any resulting cubs will be all to stay with the mom (unless they try to track him down later!) Right now he's in the area near the Pridelands, so any ladies looking to have some fun, come on down! He's not picky about looks, but the lady he fell for is a paler brown than him...He might either totally avoid girls that look like her, or be more drawn to them?

User Image

Håpe is a thrall. He does not LIKE being a thrall. His mother suffered a head wound when she was captured and is rather delicate and simple, and he and his siblings all went unclaimed by any freeborn. He's hoping to fight for his freedom in the next meta/tournament event, but I'd like him to find some reasons why. Maybe a lady to encourage him, or friends. He's sadly under-played, especially because he's just SO pretty. He's sadly not very 'nice', given he chafes as a thrall.

User Image

Fritjof is actually in the middle of the RP to become a reaver right now! Yay! Following in his dad's pawprints! His mother was a thrall, so he's got some complexes relating to his sense of self-worth, but as far as anyone around him's concerned, he's tough as nails and aggressive like any young eager kid. He has no issue with ladies being reavers, or choosing to stay home in the den, or doing anything else. He just doesn't quite understand them—he didn't inherit his father's easygoing charm towards the fairer sex. I'd like him to maybe catch a thrall or two, and potential love interests are welcome. Preferably someone also in the pride; maybe someone he grew up with? I'm happy to do backlog RP for that. **He IS related to Bodaway and Ishara, as well as plenty of others in that line I'm sure, so anyone who's come from the Firekin might want to check lines.**

User Image

Mahewa is Fritjof's father. He's definitely related to a ton of lions, BUT he also has enough stockpiled RP for TWO flings right now, SO! Looking for an in-pride fling? He's your dude. He claims any thrall-born cubs he makes too, so they'd totally be freeborn. He's also 100% available for out-of-pride flings, because he's a reaver, and he literally sometimes goes 'reaving' for tail. He's a big, scarred up old guy, but he's actually pretty nice and mellow most of the time. Just rough around the edges and smelling like salt.

There's no form, just do whatever. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:28 pm
Go ahead, post, it's all good~  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:19 am
ShinosBee

I'm postin! I have two girls that I can offer for Kymashungi. They both live in my I/T pride Indlovukati, and I'd love for one of them to bring home some babies! They also both have 4 RPs

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:54 am
User Image

Friend for Håpe? 8D

Kisu was raised a rogue princess in a small wandering pride. She was spoilt rotten, and when she was an adult she stumbled upon a reaver. Hearing about the SB and thinking she'd be able to coerce the prince/ruler/whatever of the pride to fall madly in love with her, she demanded he take her back to the pride. Well, that didn't really work out and now she's a thrall. She haaaaaates it and is not a very 'obedient' thrall, though thankfully the reaver who owns her is not a complete jerk and is actually quite good to her.

She is also planning to fight for her freedom in the next tournament, but is soon to birth 6 cubs from Al-Hattal 8'D which will royally mess up her plans.

She could use more thrall-buddies, and maybe they could train together, or spur each other on? She has no fighting skills what so ever. Like. At all.  

Velveteen Angel

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:27 pm
Velveteen Angel

Lol poor unlucky girl! I have a character that's fairly similar, ahahaha. Hape would suffer bad attitudes if it meant helping him train. At least until it's clear she's pregnant, then he'd be like 'yeah I'm not gonna fight you'. But they can be we-have-the-same-plan friends even after that!

Big Hobbit

HMMM both of them are pretty! That's a female-dominated pride, yes? Is it the redo of the amazons or something else? Tell me a bit more about them both, like if they have individual plots too, what they're like! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:21 pm
We had a plot that I am interested in continuing with if you are.

We have an rp started here. Between my Kokuro and your Ohm I think we were discussing them being mates.

For Hape I have
User Image

She could be a friend that encourages him. She is a sweet girl and although she comes from a mother who is very ambitious Umeko is happy being a nurse and a freeborn. Her litter grew to adults recently and she needs more in her life, she was burned by the male who sired her litter leaving her for another.

ShinosBee

nessiaing

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:25 am
ShinosBee

Of course! Neither of them are involved in any plots at the moment and they're both single right now.

Naledi is a hard edged, but kind girl who likes to help others whenever she can. She is excellent in combat and she teaches and trains the other members of the pride in defense. She used to be afraid of males, but now she has come to terms with her past and has developed strength and confidence within herself. For her, she is sort of lonely and I'd like her to have some kids around to teach all the things that she knows.

Nabila is more of a free spirit. Although she is a natural born leader, she prefers to lead a fun and relaxed lifestyle. She travels out into the rogue lands from time to time to satisfy her wanderlust. She is not entirely agreeable with the idea of remaining stationary for too long. For her, a surprise litter from one of her many excursions would help settle her into pride life.

As for the Indlovukati, it is a female dominated warrior pride (cus girls rule), but its a little different from the Antianeira. Both males and females live there and they have a martial arts value and training system. The warriors stay strong so that they can always protect one another.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:12 pm
heart  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:07 pm
Hey, look, another for Hape! :'D And Fritjof, actually!

User Image

Valkyrie is, like Frit, the offspring of a Thrall that's grown up Freeborn. Her mother's been a bit unhappy with her thrall status, which has rubbed off on Valkyrie - She's not overly fond of keeping other lions as slaves. She's typical in Stormborn attitude about being tough and fierce, though, so her opinions on the matter are spoken very aggressively and with much fire. She'd be willing to help Hape by any means necessary, and she'd be more than happy to help Frit with his personal problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:45 pm
I would just like to say you and me should do things. Ela things, Firekin things, all the things.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:23 pm
Andranis

They should meet up! Maybe after the Ela stuff, since that's like ALL THE THINGS...?
Das Tor

Yes. AIM MEEEEE and we'll do a thing! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:36 pm
ShinosBee
Andranis

They should meet up! Maybe after the Ela stuff, since that's like ALL THE THINGS...?

Oh yeah xd heart

Valkyrie: -Pets Hape and Frit with a paw each- uxu  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash