Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image

It had been days since she'd run into anyone. Oh, she'd seem many herd of antelope and some zebra but no other feline, hyena or wild dog had crossed her path. The lioness was beginning to feel the toll of being by her lonesome for so long. There was a time in her life where being solitary and along had been what she sought out. Well, until she could reclaim her proper place upon the throne of the Firekin. But all of that seemed so distant now.

The world was changing her. Koka knew it. She could feel it happening. With each dusty step she took she knew she was changing. Whether or not it was for the better, she was uncertain, but none-the-less it was all happening both physically and mentally. How could one not change after everything that Koka herself had been through up until this point in her life?

Gazing out across the distance the female growled slightly at the swaying grass. She was frustrated with herself. Frustrated that she had not reached her goal yet and that the goal was becoming a more distant and almost unwanted thing. It felt like her soul craved more but she had no idea what or why. A stray little mouse happened to catch her attention as it slipped through the grass by her paw. Without a second thought she crushed the creature under her paw, taking delight at its small final squeak of life. The little thing wasn't even worth the mouthful of food it provided so the lioness continued on, barely stopping her steps.

I Lady Kiya I
Just an open starting post. smile Let the games and fun begin!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:00 pm
User Image

Rokuro was returning from his first raid. He had split up with his brother for only a while, but he was worried his brother would get lost. Though, it was tough love, he'd let his brother finally figure stuff out for himself. Rokuro, after all, couldn't always be there to pull him out of his troubles. A scowl look was upon his face as he moved at a decent pace.

In the distance, he could see a black blob of some sort, something that might suggest it was another lion, perhaps someone of the raid he was coming from. Sure, he could have waited for the others to start heading home, but he wasn't one to wait around for things to happen. If you wanted to get it done, you did it yourself.

Still, he couldn't be all upset, he was one step closer to becoming the greatest Viking there was. One step at a time, and he was still very young. Within minutes he could tell that the other he was heading straight for was a lion. Though, he was still unsure where the lion was part of the raid or not. Still, he wore the scowl upon his face.

Kolina

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:46 pm
The sun beat down upon her ebony pelt. If she closed her eyes she could almost imagine she was back upon the dusty dunes of the desert, surrounded by nothing but sand and the occasional desert plant. Almost. The air here though lacked the dry heat to it and the sound of grass ruined the illusion of wind swept sand under her paws. In fact, if she were in the desert she could almost ignore the coloring of the beast that was marring the golden grass landscape. The only colors she'd see on another feline in the desert was red, black or white. Not...blue. And blue the color of the sky none-the-less.

Licking her maw, Koka continued forward. Her violet eyes fixed upon the shape that was quickly forming into that of another lion. Perfect. She'd be able to deal with some of the pent up energy and frustration that had been building up within her.

Her muscles rippled under her lean form, the wing markings on her back moving with each step, almost as if they were more than just designs upon her hide. What to do first... attack? Talk? Which would be more entertaining to start out with?

As Koka drew closer the shape of the male began to speak more to her. He was well built and muscular. A fighter perhaps? Oh, she could only hope! That expression upon his face was the final thing to make her decision and Koka wasted no time in launching herself forward with a roar. Claws dug into the ground as she raced toward the unknown male, excitement bubbling inside of her as she leapt towards him, claws outstretched. She hoped she had been right in her assessment and he could hold his own, otherwise this would be a rather short meeting.

I Lady Kiya I
Rukuro, meet Koka. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:11 pm
As the female started towards him, he was almost startled, though he had gone through plenty of training where something like this would happen. Of course, he was mostly expecting it when it came to his siblings, and now it was happening out here, away from any eyes to see but their own. He let a snarl out as he got into a defensive stance. It didn't matter she was a female or not, he was going to prove to her he wasn't someone to mess with.

He, himself let out a roar, lifting up his front half of his body and returning the leap forward. His claws also out, and him not going to back down from this fight. He might even be able to make something out of this. Get a few scars, get a name for himself. Who knows what was going to happen. All he knew was she was attacking the wrong male.

Kolina

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:36 pm
The sound of his roar and his movements to counter her thrilled Koka. She had been right! This would certainly help burn some of her frustration.

Making a full on attack as she had had been full hearty. She knew it. She was be bigger than a normal female, being Firekin and all, but she was still up against a male and he had the reach on her. She felt his paws impact with her and instead of fighting it she let his momentum take over and let herself be pushed back twisting her body so she landed more on her side than her back. The biting sting of his claws breaking flesh barely going noticed as she hit the ground. She didn't let herself stay stationary though.

The moment she felt the lack of momentum, Koka scrambled to her paws and darted a bit away from the male as she made a wide circle around him. The desire to stalk him like prey was there, but she doubted it would phase him at all. With his assertive answer to her attack, Koka knew that she had picked a good partner. She needed to remain aggressive.

She sweeped her circling in until she was just out of range of the male. Picking up her pace she took a shot at his vulnerable side with her claws. Darting in and then back out again once, twice, three times. Each time her claws tried to find purchase but she didn't wait to see the results of her attack before moving again. Speed was going to be her weapon.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:56 pm
Rokuro was slightly unsure why he was being attacked, but this female seemed like she knew what she was doing, and she looked as if she was enjoying herself. He watched her carefully after she scrambled to her feet and started circling him. His head lowered and his eyes fixed on her, just waiting for her move. She was crazy with her actions, and he figured there might be something wrong with him.

He growled deeply as she started to head towards him. He jumped out of the way the first attack, the second he barely was able to move out of her reach, and the third got her claws right on his a** as he tried to swing his body away from her. He had to give her props for being fast. She didn't fight like anyone he had ever seen. He swung his paw in her last attack after she actually got him, though he had missed completely.

He let out a roar in response to the blood now dripping down his leg. Of course, he didn't mind the pain. His focus was still on the crazy female. He wasn't nearly as fast as she, though that didn't stop him from trying.

"Come at me." He said with a snarl. He had to anticipate her movements, now that he realized she was faster than him. He had to read where she might attack again, and something said she was going for the kill, or at least trying to ******** him up pretty bad. His tail flicked.

Kolina

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:15 pm
A smirk danced across her maw. This male was fun!

She didn't say anything in response to his challenge. Instead she circled around him twice more, eyeing him up, as if evaluating his worth to her. And in fact, that was exactly what she was doing. And she truely liked what she was seeing.

She gave herself some room as she stopped in front of him. Eyes looking into his, muscles tense in case he decided to lash out at her again. She stared him down. The tip of her tail twitched ever so gently before a laugh escaped her. "I am impressed!"

Grinning the female stood there, making no movement to advance on him again. "I didn't know what I was picking a fight with apparently. And truthfully, I'd rather keep you around awhile rather than get my entire fill out of you now." Koka was clam and steady. Really unperturbed by her fighting partner. "I am Koka. What shall I call you oh blue one?" She quirked and brow at him as she awaited to see how he would respond to her rather abrupt change in mood.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:51 pm
Now Rokuro was really confused. First she was attacking him, now she wanted him as a toy? He let a low growl at her not really sure how to take all of this. Then again, he couldn't be too upset with the fact that she was impressed with him. He hardly did anything, but if he can impress a lady that fast, he'll take the compliment.

"I'm not a toy." He said bluntly. He would not be made a fool. Or at least, he'd try not to be made into one. "I'm Rokuro." He said. While he was good at fighting, he still had manors to show respect to someone who was as good as he, or better than he. He wasn't sure if he would have come out on top if she continued. Being faster than him, though he'd never admit that to her. Unless she actually did.

"Do you greet everyone with teeth and claws?" Curious, though he was still in a defensive stance. Even if she seemed all relaxed, he was not. He knew her not, and she had attacked him first. He wouldn't easily let down his guard. He could attack her, and the thought crossed his mind. He took no actions, however. Still sizing her up, and deciding it was best to see what would happen next.

Kolina

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:31 pm
"Hmmm..." The response to his toy comment was, for the most part, ignored. She didn't feel a need to contradict him right now and start up another fight when she was in the motion of switching gears.

His other question though...

"It depends on my mood really." The white tipped tuft of her tail stopped moving and the female lazily lowered herself into a sitting position, tail curled around her paws and resuming it's rhythmic motion. "You were just lucky enough to find me when I had some frustration to burn off. That and boredom. I've run into practically no one for days and needed some exercise."

She paused and eyed him. Despite his rather bright mane, he was not a bad looking lion.

"Most usually run when I charge them like that. Not only did you not run, you faced me down. I can appreciate that." And that was about the extent of her praise of him. She'd hardly say whether she felt the fight would end poorly or not for her.

"So, where do you come from? I would guess you're a rogue but you look too well fed to be a lion on his own." That was the truth. Despite her lean figure it was obvious that Koka had the look of a lone rogue lion. Her fur was dusty and unkempt, her ribs could be seen though didn't protrude scarily so, and she had a slight haggard and tired look to her. Oh, Koka ate. She was a skilled huntress but when one was alone for so long sometimes bothering to take down an antelope wasn't worth the trouble until hunger was practically giving pains.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:30 pm
Lucky? That was hardly the word he would have used. Though, he couldn't say he was fully disapproving of the action she was showing him. He did enjoy a fight, and wouldn't back down. He hadn't taken in her full self detailed enough to realize that she might actually need food. She was more observant than he was, then it was probably because she hasn't been in a pride, though she took notice to him pretty quickly, so she's dealt with prides before.

"I'm from Myrsky Syntynyt" He said with no hesitation with saying where. It was a place to be proud of, and if they could get lions like this lioness it meant that they could become a better pride. He wasn't sure really want more to say. He still kept his guard up, even though she seemed start becoming lazy around him. Half of him wanted to just turn away, but the other half was curious about this female. Plus, you never really want to turn your back on someone that knows how to fight.

He didn't ask her where she came from. For one, he didn't care, for two, it wasn't really his business. He frowned.

Kolina

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:32 pm
She had no idea what he had just uttered. The words sounded odd to her ears and certainly had absolute no meaning to her. He could be speaking of a pride, a land, or simply making up words to confuse her. Whatever. It didn't really matter.

Not letting her expression hint at the fact she had no clue what he had spoken Koka grinned at the frown. "Aw, why make that face at me?" She rose up from her sitting position and walked toward him. She could tell he was on edge. Not that she blamed him. Her movements now though were hardly threatening. With a lazy stroll she stopped within easy swipe reach of him. "Do I make you nervous? Considering I attacked you, I guess that's fair, but I am not going to attack you now. Feel free to relax."

She raised a row before sitting again. She was being brazen. Putting on a show. Why? Koka wasn't really sure. Maybe it was the fact she had been alone for so long that she wished to prolong any sort of contact with another. Or maybe this was just her need to speak to someone before moving in for the kill? The lioness wasn't particularly sure herself but she did know that she was enjoying this little game she was playing and so hoped he would open up to her. Otherwise she'd grow bored of it all soon.

I Lady Kiya I

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff