Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art
Artist of the guild!!! lemme see you art :>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarkSalad

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:22 am
i wanna shout-out to the artists of the guild :> but i also would call out you without putting myself out so heres one of my most recent works~ xp User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:01 pm
Wow!! Your artwork looks stunning!
Recently my style has taken a dramatic change (but it's a good change >uo)b )
Both of these drawings are characters from Hetalia vuv

User ImageUser Image  

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

NarkSalad

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:11 pm
nerdiepi
Wow!! Your artwork looks stunning!
Recently my style has taken a dramatic change (but it's a good change >uo)b )
Both of these drawings are characters from Hetalia vuv

User ImageUser Image

you art looks great!! i really like your line quality and style! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:29 pm
Hi NarkSalad,

Currently we have a thread called "Art Dump" in the Miscellaneous Sub forum. It's Ok that you did your art thread post here on the Main Forum. I'm curious as to how many members respond to this thread. I have been thinking about either starting a New Sub Forum all about Fan Art or add it to the Writing Sub Forum.

Nice drawings Btw. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

NarkSalad

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:53 pm
smithers456
Hi NarkSalad,

Currently we have a thread called "Art Dump" in the Miscellaneous Sub forum. It's Ok that you did your art thread post here on the Main Forum. I'm curious as to how many members respond to this thread. I have been thinking about either starting a New Sub Forum all about Fan Art or add it to the Writing Sub Forum.

Nice drawings Btw. smile

i think that would be nice! i didn't see the art dump sry! sweatdrop but it'd be great if there was just a general art category then people wouldn't have to get confused like me lol :>

ty!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:14 am
NarkSalad
smithers456
Hi NarkSalad,

Nice drawings Btw. smile

i think that would be nice! i didn't see the art dump sry! sweatdrop but it'd be great if there was just a general art category then people wouldn't have to get confused like me lol :>

ty!

Thanks for you feedback. I'm going to create the Fan Art section of the Guild. It's going to be added to the FanFiction Writing Sub Forum. So the new name of the Sub Forum will be "FanFiction Writing and Fan Art"
Sub Forum. I'm going to move this Thread and the Art Dump Thread to that renamed Sub Forum. So go check it out. smile It will take a few minutes for me to set it up.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

NarkSalad

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:43 am
smithers456
NarkSalad
smithers456
Hi NarkSalad,

Nice drawings Btw. smile

ty!

Thanks for you feedback. I'm going to create the Fan Art section of the Guild. It's going to be added to the FanFiction Writing Sub Forum. So the new name of the Sub Forum will be "FanFiction Writing and Fan Art"
Sub Forum. I'm going to move this Thread and the Art Dump Thread to that renamed Sub Forum. So go check it out. smile It will take a few minutes for me to set it up.

wow that was really quick thanks for making the change so quickly! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:50 pm
NarkSalad
smithers456
NarkSalad
smithers456
Hi NarkSalad,

Nice drawings Btw. smile

ty!

wow that was really quick thanks for making the change so quickly! 3nodding

Hi NarkSalad,

You inspired me to make the change. It made sense to link Manga writing and drawing into the same Sub Forum. Our Captain started the "Art Dump" thread quite a while ago in the miscellaneous Sub forum. It was a place to post drawings. When you mentioned that having it their was confusing that was what I needed to hear. I figured if it confused one member it probably confused others. Thanks for the feedback,  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Fan Fiction Writing & Fan Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers