Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Dagger Brotherhood RPG

Back to Guilds

Black Dagger Brotherhood Role Playing Guild. 

Tags: Vampires, Brotherhood, Black Dagger, Lessers, Roleplay 

Reply ~Characters From The Series~
Elizabeth "Beth" Randall - (Available)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifel Deamoni
Captain

Offensive Trendsetter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:00 am
User Image

-Character Information-

Full Name: Elizabeth Randall

N i c k n a m e s: Beth

A g e: 25 yrs old

G e n d e r: Female

H e i g h t: 5' 11"

Physical Description: Beth is a rather beautiful woman, with long black wavy hair. She has bright blue eyes, and has a physical body that is fit and athletically fit. She has long beautiful legs, and a small waist.

r a c e: Half Human/Half Vampire (Yet to go through the transition.)

-Combat Information-

S t r e n g t hes: She is one hell of a fighter, and not afraid to get down and dirty if need be. She is strongly loyal, and faith to those she calls friends and family. Beth is also a keen reporter, and knows how to ask the tough questions to get to the bottom of any known situation.

We a k n e s s: Often tends to take on a little more then she can chew, and doesn't know when she should fold them and leave.

W e a p o n (s): Pepper spray in her purse.

P o w e r (s): None at this time. (Will change in the future)

-Background Information.-

She never knew her father personally, and her mother died when she was born. Beth was use to having it rough, as she was placed into orphanage after orphanage since she was a wee babe. She worked her way through live, and currently rests in a dead end job with a boss that constantly hits on her. How she would love to escape from that, and have a real life. But for now, she settles with her own apartment and her loving cat Boo. Her father is that of the Black Dagger Brotherhood known as Darius Son Of Marklon. Her father has watched over her ever since she was born, yet kept his distance out of fear of subjugating her to his world. He wanted and hoped that she would be spared this life, but knew it more then likely would pull her in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:11 pm
I would love to play as Elizabeth. I have liked the character ever scene I have read the book and like others as well, but would really like to bring her to life and see where it would go  

darkhuntress-irishgirl

~Characters From The Series~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff