Submit

Thee Pie Man

Eternal Millionaire

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:58 pm
Hello to everyone; you can refer to me as Thee Pie Man or simply "Pie" as a lot of people seem to see an invisible R in "Thee" making things awkward for everyone so I'm just staying ahead of the game.

In regards to why I joined this guild it's pretty much been my goal from day one that I found out about "I am a Cow, Bacon Bits, Cheepz, and Grunny along with a few others." To purchase/get a hold of one of every "I Am" item- or Were-Item as this guild calls them, at least is my dream. Of course they are always making new ones and it's hard. I've collected and been donated over 100 of these items and have obsessed about getting them all (Check my Avatar; it has a bunch equipped as items for some Chaotic fun.) This guild is pretty much where I belong. xD

Thanks for having me and I hope everyone has a great day!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:26 pm
Thee Pie Man
Hello to everyone; you can refer to me as Thee Pie Man or simply "Pie" as a lot of people seem to see an invisible R in "Thee" making things awkward for everyone so I'm just staying ahead of the game.

In regards to why I joined this guild it's pretty much been my goal from day one that I found out about "I am a Cow, Bacon Bits, Cheepz, and Grunny along with a few others." To purchase/get a hold of one of every "I Am" item- or Were-Item as this guild calls them, at least is my dream. Of course they are always making new ones and it's hard. I've collected and been donated over 100 of these items and have obsessed about getting them all (Check my Avatar; it has a bunch equipped as items for some Chaotic fun.) This guild is pretty much where I belong. xD

Thanks for having me and I hope everyone has a great day!

I did read it with an R at first, then noticed how it was actually spelled after a few seconds. cat_xp

Nice to have you. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Thee Pie Man

Eternal Millionaire

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:15 am
Kangit

I did read it with an R at first, then noticed how it was actually spelled after a few seconds. cat_xp

Nice to have you. cat_3nodding

Ah well no worries, happens all the time. It's not very often you find "Thee" in modern literature much less in everyday conversation. (Whether that's good or bad as far as education goes could be debated..)

In any case; thanks for the welcome. This guild looks like it will be a lot of fun.  
Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games