Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Nelly I <3 u, haha! (Ubuge & Neltharian)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:13 am
User Image

Things were going well. As usual. The sun was high and bright, clearly it shone for her success, why else would it shine after all? The tree she lay under had bountiful foliage providing a perfect place for her to lounge with her new horde. Her new glorious horde. The gems between her fore paws glimmered in the dappled sunlight, every errant ray making her new gifts shimmer.

The small family that had died to escavate her beautiful new things had left the world happier. Of course they had, they thought they were getting these things for themselves. It has been worth losing their tiny souls to have this beautiful mass of new things.

Yes, things were going well she wasn't sure if the day could possibly get any better. Letting out a long sigh the goddess of greed closed her eyes and turned her face to the cloudless sky. The day could not get any better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:53 am
User Image

What constituted a 'good day' for Neltharion, most would call a living, waking nightmare. Of course, it wasn't his fault that mortals were so gullible. He'd simply shrugged into the skin of a friendly loner hybrid and come begging food and company from a young, just-starting-out family in the roguelands. They' of course, had offered him that in return for watching their young cubs as they went off to hunt. They really should have known better, and he was certain that the bloodied remains he'd left waiting for them in their den would teach them a valuable lesson. As well as bolstering his own strength. And ah! There it was. A delicious twist of rage and loathing; the ex-parents had probably just returned to their now too-quiet den.

It didn't matter that their hatred wasn't of him directly, it fed him all the same. Very little ever pleased the God of Hate, and as he soared, invisible through the clouds, he spotted one of the other few things that brought his dark heart something like joy. He spiraled down to the lounging goddess, forming out of smoke and molten slag in time to singe the grass as he touched down. "Ubuge. Relishing your spoils, I see. You are too kind to the mortals."

Because really, a quick death was too much for their ilk. Still, he could admit he approved of her methods.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:04 am
As he landed she felt a surge of adoration. In a way she owned this god. She knew he would never truly belong to anyone, not the way the foolish little mortals did as they scampered around allowing their greedy little hearts to rule their lives, relinquishing that ounce of their soul. In a way though he belonged to her, he appeared to her quite often really in that fog of smoke and lava. The act of possessing this most powerful God. Her day was simply getting better and better.

"Isn't it beautiful? You know their little spines gave out eventually and their father pushed them so hard to pull up the sparkles. He couldn't see how much they hated him at the end. Did you feel their loathing my darling?" She smiles extracting herself from the pile of gems moving without any ounce of fear to the giant black god she runs her body down his her fur mingling with his.

"He was so greedy, he fed my heart for a whole moon before his own stomach forced him to stop breathing. You know darling they never last long enough, I shall have to acquire another set now. It was such a shame to lose that greedy little soul but the output was worth it." She turns her head and nods to the glorious pile. "You smell like you have been busy, did you bring me something nice?" She tilts her head her dark eyes possessive, hungry for the male before her. She owned him, or at least a part of him, he was hers and for that she would happily belong to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:33 am
As his eyes met the goddess', Neltharion felt a twinge of vivid paranoia, fury, and displeasure that he clamped firmly down on. He genuinely did like this goddess...one of perhaps three immortals he could stand for more than a few moments without determining to fly into a rage and start their endless cycle of death and rebirth over.

No, he hated her because he was tied to her. Not forever, and of his own choice, and not in any really way that mattered, but it was enough to make her feel power over him. And no one held power over him. Only Mkodi—not even Mkodi!—only Mkodi was above him. But because Ubuge sought to own him, they had struck a deal. And he owned her in turn just as much as she claimed to posses him. They matched and fulfilled each other in ways he couldn't deny, and he sucked a deep whuff of air as she nuzzled to his side, his igneous blood sizzling where it met her fur but doing no damage. She was an intoxicating creature, despite his misgivings. The scent of Mkodi's crafting still lingered on her, as it did himself. So few others still had that scent, the one that came from their first life, and none others that followed.

"I knew there was some reason I felt the urge to fly in this direction. A delicious sacrifice." He blinked at her and let a long moment pass. She was ever greedy, expecting treats and tokens each time he came to pay her suit, or whatever it was they were doing. It would rankle him were it anyone else, but she was Greed, and it was why he'd chosen her. "Of course..." It was nothing so substantial as the emotional essence they each fed off of, but it was nice enough, probably. He tucked his head beneath one of his wings and withdrew a small bundle of fur. It was unsinged despite the blazing flight it'd taken, and he dropped it into the dirt at her feet...where it promptly began to wriggle and tremble.

A tiny, blood splattered cub peered up at the two monsters, whimpering near silently for his family.

"I thought perhaps a soul. Or a fur, if you like it better that way."  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:51 am
She knew she was playing with fire. Literally and metaphorically, he was dangerous. Purely dangerous, and she loved that. There was no God quite so worthy of her. They were both firsts, both creatures with no real master, lords of their own destinies and they had survived the centuries feeding on the mortal souls that blinked in and out like the dawn and dusk of each day.

She did so enjoy when he came to her. He was so glorious, he was hatered, the essence of it and she knew that, she knew he hated her and that only spurred her on to pull him closer, to wrap him in her greed, they were two peas in a pod after all, hatred and greed so often went claw in claw.

When he brought forth the shivering bundle she chuckled lightly. "I'm sure I can find a use for it. " she whispers reaching a claw in to her satchel she pulls forth a plain stone, and for the briefest of moments that was all it was until it became something else, something of value, what ever the cub desired that was more valuable than its parents. "You don't need them any more my sweet, you have this now and you will find more. Much, much more."

She lifts her head and turns her gaze on the massive jet black God. "It's perfect I'm sure it will pull something valuable out of the earth for me." She makes an appreciative rumble and nudges his face with her nose "you always bring me the best things" she smiles a dark smile lighting up her coal black eyes "I'm sure I'll make it worth your while."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:16 am
He looked on in muted interest as Ubuge enthralled the cub. It was, in his mind, the exactly correct use for a mortal. Serving a god firsthand was an honor, even. The cub surely wasn't worth that, but but it would be a decent enough use of its short, flickering life. And then either she or himself would devour the poor wretch's soul as it slipped off the mortal coil.

And perhaps it would be good practice for his dear greedy love. Put her in a more mothering mood. Despite their attempts, their pact was yet unfulfilled. It did not shock him. They were both mighty, but neither of their domains lent itself easily to creation of new life, or mingling with another. At the same time, a flicker of fury danced through his blood that she'd dared not to produce him his own litter of gods...and was tamped down again. It was his nature to hate instantly and indiscriminately, but he could be terribly patient. And there were so, so few worth making the effort for. She was.

He rumbled, taking a dark pleasure in feeding her greedy nature. "The best for the best," He rumbled, like stones grinding together. Treats for his stingy lover, and she for him. "Though I cannot pretend to understand the delight you take in these...baubles." He swatted one of her gems aside with a paw, bouncing it back into the pile of them. "They do not feel, and you need them not to entrance your pets."  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:30 am
She felt a tingle of amusement at the jet black God. He of course couldn't see the value in things. She knew she could try to explain but even then he probably wouldn't understand. A light chuckle escapes her lips and she gazes for a long moment at the glorious pile of treasure and the small cub now clutching at the worthless baulball. "These things, they are mine Neltharion." She very rarely used his name, but saying it caused a shiver to run down her spine. There was a power in names, his held power over her which was one of the reasons she so very rarely used it.

"I lust after them, it is in my nature to possess the things that others feel a deep greed for. These, beautiful," she used the word cautiously like it was something she could never possibly use for anything that didn't belong solely to her " glorious things, they are mine, hard won by all the little souls that break their backs or die from hunger, they are mine." She licks her lips a hunger in her obsidian eyes.

"i feel your greed occasionally, the want to have all the hatred in the world, that belongs to you, that is what I feel for these things, these, that" she pointed to the cub "this land, the world, it is mine its value doesn't actually matter, it only matters that it is mine." She smirked and moved her nose to his ear "it does help if it is pretty though." She chuckles a quiet rumbling laugh. She would never call the God of hatred pretty, but he held all of this power in check she could feel the waves of his strength "or powerful, of course."  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games