Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[TASK] Whispers in the Forest (Na'ima/Salbei) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Eight rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 4, 4, 3, 4 Total: 24 (7-28)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:54 am
Na'ima chuckled. "Would you prefer there be coffee?" Grinning, Na'ima managed to get close to Salbei and kiss his cheek with veil-covered lips. "I am having fun, are you not?"

One of the hunters came at them and she perked up, swinging the sickle his way with a bit more force than before. The blade lodged into his throat, and the shouts from the other two hunters and the look on this one's face told her that this was a very bad move for him. Her eyes widened, head tilting as she gave the chain a tug to bring her weapon back. It was stuck. Na'ima pouted. "You cannot keep it, this one is mine." She kept the chain in her hand, wrapping it around her arm as she brought herself closer to the hunter. He swung at her with dying strength, blood gushing from his throat and down his body. His legs gave out from under him once Na'ima was close enough, giving her a chance to brace one foot on his shoulder and wrench the weapon free, nearly beheading him in the process.

"Well, one down."

Hunter HP: 80
HP: 28/40
Damage done: 21 (T2 Battlecry)

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:01 pm
"There's only so many coffee dates before you need to spice things up." Salbei chuckled, sharing in the private joke as the Hunters looked on in confusion. He watched Na'ima fell a hunter, before giving a polite clap for her.

"Very good. You may take that one home if you like." As if it were a great prize.

Quote:

Hunter HP: 75
Salbei's HP: 25/40
Damage: 5

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:46 pm
Na'ima laughed, "I suppose I could spice up the coffee, though that would be breaking my vow." Her vow to never make any type of coffee ever again. She hated making coffee. Hated it so much. She twirled the sickle at the end of her chain, eyeing the human she had just killed.

Very tempting.

"If I feel up to it, it could be an interesting study. I have never had the chance to experiment on a hunter up close like this." Humming, Na'ima was soon distracted by a blade to the shoulder. She hissed and backed up away from the body, eyes narrowed. Children.

Hunter HP: 75
HP: 25/40
Damage done: 0 whooooo

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:23 pm
"Perhaps something a little more fermented?" Salbei mused, a teasing little grin on his lips. "But that is also assuming that we manage to overpower our two remaining friends."

Hunter HP: 74
Sal's HP: 22/50
Damage Done: 1

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:30 pm
"..Fermented?" Na'ima asked with a raised brow, taking a hit to the arm from an angry hunter. She retaliated, slicing their arm and dancing back away from them.

"Even if we can't, at least we can leave some pretty marks on them."

Hunter HP: 68
HP: 22/40
Damage done: 6  
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:58 pm
"Alcohol, dear apprentice." He chuckled, clearly amused.

"Pretty marks, indeed. And the life of one of their kin." He nodded, briefly, to the deceased hunter on the ground. What a thing to take from someone.

Hunter HP: 65
Sal's HP: 19/40
Damage Done: 3

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:05 pm
Na'ima eyed Salbei, saying nothing at first. It wasn't until after she had caught her chain around the ankle of the closest hunter and tossed them aside that she finally spoke up. "If that is what you want we can certain acquire it. Who do you want? Conquest, War, Famine, or Death?" All of them had their flavors, each one different and unique from each other. Though did War actually brew anything of their own?

At his words she grinned. "I think we can take out one more if we really try, too." Wouldn't that be fun? She eyed the Hunter she had just knocked down.

Hunter HP: 62
HP: 19/40
Damage done: 3

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:21 pm
"I do love a good surprise." Sal's answer was completely helpful, because he had always been a very helpful sort of Horseman. "I will not be drinking much of course, but the novelty is always a delight." A few sips was all he needed. Plus, the bottle usually ended up being put to better uses. Like Alchemy.

"Perhaps we can. Maybe the third will flee." He mused, hopeful.

Hunter HP: 60
Sal's HP: 16/40
Damage: 2  

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:32 pm
"Perhaps something exotic for my dearest mentor." Na'ima chuckled, though a squeak escaped her as she was knocked from her own feet unexpectedly.

HP: 16/40
Damage done: 0 gg  
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:51 pm
"The more exotic, the better." It was stupid, and he knew it was the moment he did it, but he broke eye contact with the Hunters to turn and see Na'ima where she fell. He had intended on helping her up, but instead, the opportunistic enemy knocked him hard in the side, causing him to stumble back a pace or two himself.

"Damn these filth!" He hissed, holding his side through his robes.

Sal's HP: 13/40
Damage: nope

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:15 pm
Salbei was attacked for foolishly looking her way, but Na'ima took that chance to get up and throw the bladed end of her weapon at the hunter, managing to hook it around their shoulder and tug them off. Unfortunately it didn't actually do a terrible amount of harm to them.

"Certainly persistent little creatures, at least. Funny, though. They seem so very drone-like in their attack on us," she taunted in a pleasant and amused tone. "Oh no, a thing that is written as being bad. Quick. We must kill them. Do they even have a unique thought about themselves, I wonder? Not as a whole but this little..group in particular."

Hunter HP: 58
HP: 13/40
Damage done: 2

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:42 am
"These particular humans have been studied extensively; it seems the vast majority do not, in fact, have a single unique thought in their heads." Salbei chuckled darkly, but his attempts to right himself were thwarted as one of the Hunters, the one who knocked him off balance, continued to try and upend him.

Hunter HP: 58
HP: 10/40
Damage: nope

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:28 pm
"It is almost as if they are feral. This almost is not fun when we say things and they do not even try to argue back." She managed to hook her weapon around the hunter's throat and pulled him back away from Salbei. It didn't harm them too much but it was better than nothing.

Hunter HP: 56
HP: 10/40
Damage done: 2

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:30 pm
"Perhaps they have had their vocal cords removed? I knew of a Horseman who was making such 'improvements' over the humans." He mused, swinging his bolas at a clearly agitated Hunter. His weapon was knocked aside, and the second remaining hunter took the opportunity to hit him while he was open.

"Either way. Rabid dogs and whatnot."

Hunter HP: 56
Sal's HP: 7/40
Damage Done: nope

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:48 pm
Na'ima's eyes widened, her brow arching as she gave Salbei a curious look. "Oh? Who? Do I know them?" She was hit again and actually backed away, giving the hunter one last slash with her weapon.

She frowned. "Mentor, I think we should consider perhaps..retreating for now."

Hunter HP: 53
HP: 7/40
Damage done: 3

Enoh Love

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items