Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Crystals

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anya in Furs

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:50 pm
Hello everyone. I am a pretty in active member of this guild mostly because I am more of a watcher than a participator but I am curious to see if anyone here uses crystals in their daily lives. If so, what is the crystal that you use and what do you use it for? How do you cleanse and charge your crystals?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:51 am
I don't really use crystals in day to day life, but I do have many scattered around the house. I rarely ever charge them unless I need something specific for a little while, and I never cleanse them because sometimes a little heritage is good thing.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:40 am
About the same - I have a ton of them, but they are mostly decorative or something that I use in ritual/spell work only.

I know Morg uses them frequently, not sure if she still checks in here or not though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:38 am
I carry some with me, but mostly they are around my room. The last time I cleansed them , I left them out in the sun. I don't think I've charged them, unless the sun did that too.  

Angel Bruja

Anya in Furs

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:32 pm
I leave crystals around my home as well. I leave a couple in the bathroom, the living room and I keep some in a pouch to leave under my pillow. I am pretty attached to crystals and I find them very helpful. I usually cleanse them in storm rain and charge them in the sun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:01 pm
I hope I'm not too late to hop in on this convo!

First of, Cosmic, lovin' the avi~ (and also your sig)

Second, I have several that I just kinda keep and that I admittedly don't do a whole lot with. I use them for spells and I keep them on my altar but, aside from that, not much else. But I have these two crystals which are each on a separate chain for necklaces. I wear them from time to time. There's two (or... technically three) one is just a simple quartz crystal and the other is an amethyst shard with a tiny moonstone that sits above it. I usually wear that quartz on a daily basis. The other one, I wear when--for lack of better description--it "calls to me". Which is more or less just when I feel like I need the extra energy/support for something like an event or an outing. 3nodding Typically, I charge and cleanse them from leaving them in the sun or running them under water. (if it doesn't damage the crystal; some of them are very fragile)  

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:31 pm
i tend to stay away from crystals unless needing them for something specific
i can really feel the energy off of them so if i wear them on my person all day like a necklace, etc. it can make me feel off if i hold one for two long in my hand I can feel a burning sensation
i remember when i went to a space museum on vacation and they let you touch a real moon rock i shouldn't have done it because after i felt dizzy and kind nauseous

cleansing them is a must for me and i usually do it by putting them somewhere in bright sunlight all day and on a piece of foil to reflect even more light onto them

stones that light can't shine though is a totally different story the energy within these stones is calmer and i can handle them more and for longer to cleanse them i put them in moonlight all night i place them in a bowl of water in my backyard and move the bowl till it reflects the moon on its surface and then leave it their till morning  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:47 pm
I have only used three types of crystal Amethyst rose quarts and the third is actually glass obsidian. I don't clens them like others do i set mine out in the open sun, not the rose quarts thow cause that would bleach it so i set it out in the moon, and i leave them be. when i come back the next day not only are they empty of the old energy they are now full of solar, or lunar, energy instead.  

Wolfsblood90

Anxious Warrior

12,200 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games