Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Brotherly Sith-ness (Darmaul x Matsusa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:41 pm
Matsusa was getting tired of hearing the continuous nonsense spouted out by his long term test subject Anu. The little jackal seemed to be on some kind of pride rock about the rights and wrongs and dos and don'ts of things that didn't concern Matsusa at all. None the less, Susa allowed the little canine to drone on as he thought about approaching Lord Majanga. It had been a while since the last time Susa had instilled some fear in someone within the pride's lands and so was feeling a need to gain some more just because fear was power and power was important.

He'd have to find a way to distract Anu, of course. The jackal really did seem to think he was some kind of parent or conscious to Matsusa. Granted Susa had avoided certain kinds of trouble to not have to deal with the nagging of his test subject turned information gatherer - such as torture, torment. Well, Susa avoided it as long as Anu wasn't off gathering information for him.

Hmm ... that might work again this time. Better than last time. Matsusa smiled and turned to Anupama.
"Anu. I think I have an assignment for you. I need information that only you can gather about the roguelands."

User ImageAnupama stopped mid-lecture for two reasons. One was the sneaky wicked grin Matsusa, his lion was wearing as he gave him an assignment to gather information. Again. Even though he had just come back with nothing more than bits and pieces of gossip about Susa's last querry, the Jedis.

The other was the scent of a lion approaching. A lion that Anu was always weary around and against. Even though Susa was always relaxed. Anu just couldn't find it in himself to do that. Not with this group of lions, cheetahs, leopards, and others. Nope. They were all too ... well Anupama wasn't destressing or relaxing while he was with his lion on the pride's lands.

Anu went silent and nodded at his lion, waiting.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:10 pm
Darmaul was bored. He was getting bored with nearly everything the Sith had to offer and needed something interesting to turn his attention and ability toward something worthy. He felt his talents were being wasted lately, and was coming up on a very big rock blocking his ideas of what to turn his attention to. Perhaps he could find someone willing to give him direction. Of course finding another Sith he could trust would be hard, but he thought he knew one.

Darmaul padded up behind his brother and the little annoying canine that his brother kept at his side. "Greetings, Susa, i see you have not eaten the mutant rabbit yet." He did not want to admit that anu was anything more impressive than a freakish rodent, just because he figured it annoyed the creature. It amused him to annoy the lesser creature.

"I wished to speak with you if you have time." Darmaul hoped his brother would be able to help with his boredom. He also thought he could trust his brother, or at least more than anyone else. Darmaul didn't care for his sisters, but his brother, that was different. His brother was to be respected.

Dame NightFury

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:28 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Anu bit his tongue, fully aware of how the pride's other members viewed him. And yet, Susa didn't. For whatever reason becoming his long term subject turned informant had never really changed to down right hostility or even hatred. Granted Anu wasn't considered an equal, but that small bit of difference gave him hope that there was hope for his little lion.

Susa dismissed Anupama from his attention as soon as his brother spoke. He didn't even acknowledge the eating bit. It wasn't really worth the whole explanation of why Anu was so useful to him. Besides, Anu wasn't worth the explanation in general. He was Susa's subject. Period. He served as information gatherer which was far more useful then not. Period. Moving on.

Matsusa smirked a his brother but didn't move otherwise. Darmaul was his favorite brother afterall. There was no reason to move.
"Greetings, Darmaul. I always have time for conversations with you. They always lead down interesting and twisted paths. All the better if they lead to interesting and twisted actions." Susa pushed Anu to the side to allow Darmaul to lay beside him if he so chose. Susa didn't really socialize all that much, mostly by choice, but he always tried to make time for his siblings and for the Lord Majanga. They were family and even when they were unbearable or annoying he still found that their alliance was far better and stable than that of other siths within the pride. But that was their nature as a pride. Fear was power and Fear from so many powerful beings was always better.

"What did you wish to speak on, brother? Do you have a torture victim to play with? Perhaps a passing family of gazelles to scare to death and then hunt down? Hmm?" Perhaps they would scheme up something even more brillant this time. Granted their plots of greatness always seemed untoppable at the time, but for whatever reason they always seemed to find something bigger and better and more fright instilling to enact each and every time. Susa was very curious to what his brother had in mind, if anything at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:28 pm
Dame NightFury

Darmaul batted at the little canine, without any true malice. He enjoyed getting on the thing's nerves, but if it came down to it, he would not really harm his brother's minion. It was his brother's minion, afterall. Darmaul was a bit strange for he respected his brother, and to some extent his sisters. His brother, he would do no harm to, but his sisters it was iffy. The male knew this was a weakness, but did his best to hide it. One should never let others see one's flaws.

"I find myself quite bored and with no ideas on what to do to entertain myself. I know you often have ideas when I do not, and thus I am here to speak to you, brother." Darmaul laid down beside Susa and watched something non existent in the distance. A thought he did not like fluttered through his mind, wondering if his brother saw him as weak, and Darmaul chased it into the back and squashed it for now. The male lion had no time for such silly thoughts.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces