Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Blue Fury & Red Terror (Bluu'kifo/Matsusa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image

(She's an Adult, I'm just having a hard time finding her adult uncert lol)

There was a seed of fury roaming the land when the moon was at it's fullest. The spirits had come to dance through the tall grasses, spreading songs of sweet nothings onto the ears of death itself. Bluu cocked her head, twisting an ear around to listen to the nocturnal animals shifting about in the night light. Unlike others of her kind, the young cheetah preferred to do her hunting at night when she was nothing more than a shadow, a spot of heat, to her prey.

She was a berserker, unbridled rage on a tight leash, and without her superiors to reign her in the cheetah had roamed free for hours now. Eventually she would have to return to her post, but for now the world was hers. Bluu didn't have to share with anyone, or play nice to those that thought they were better than her. Someday she was going to be a High Lady, and damn those that stood in her way.

Dame NightFury

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:43 pm
Painted Moose

Matsusa smirked into the night as he strolled about. Quiet. There were monkeys not too far from here, tucked in for the night. Susa loved the screeches of fear they howled whenever he dragged one off into the shadows or even the broad daylight. Let them see him coming to make the fear in the blood of his prey spiced with fear, panic, pain. The very things that made the force pulse with power. The sounds were always the best. Monkey meat was not a delicacy Susa truly enjoyed. In fact after dragging the monkeys away and taking bites out of their corspes, when the meat cooled, Matsusa abandoned the prey - letting scavengers have at the rest of it. As long as he got the moment of death and the heart, he was always quick content.

Tonight would be even better. His little subject was out in the rogue lands gathering information for him. The little jackal wouldn't be around to try and nag him into being something that he wasn't. Annoying but useful jackal. No tonight, Matsusa was going to drag down and dismember one of those monkeys right in front of its family members. Perhaps the mother. Or a young child monkey. Hmmm ... an elder of some sort. It really didn't matter since the meat was always tough no matter the age.

Matsusa remained quiet as he strolled, but he didn't sneak any where. What was the point of that? There was none. Not when approaching monkeys sleeping in trees or for dealing with anyone else. Lord Majanga and his siblings were the only ones that Matsusa respected. They were the only ones that didn't have to out and out earn that respect and so they had it no questions asked. He had yet to see why he should respect anyone else yet. They were all beings to be used and manipulated. Susa might not want to rule over anyone or hold a title as others would - he was aiming to help a sibling or two advance in ranks - for the favor of an easy life. And constant roaming permission to seduce and cubnap any of his spawn. Easy life. Traumatic experiences. Manipulation. Broken Hearts. Fear. Dread. Panic. All of that was what motivated Susa. It motivated him as a cub and it did so even more now. That's what he wanted. And that's what he would get. Nothing less.

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:11 pm
Dame NightFury

Bluu was no fool; she knew when she wasn't the only predator around, and it only served to piss her off. Who dared encroach on her territory? She moved around with little stealth, though with all the seductive powers of a deadly siren. There was something oddly alluring about the sway of her hips coupled with the way her fangs clicked against one another as she snarled.

She made her way across the tall grass, around the trees and visible rootage to an open enough area to spot the large lion. Instantly her lips curled back. "Susa," Bluu ground out as she approached. There was an obvious size difference, yes, but Bluu's reputation had grown with her. He would have been a fool to let his guard down around her, which is exactly what she was hoping for. "What do you think you're doing out here? These are my hunting grounds for tonight."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:39 pm
Painted Moose

Matsusa rolled his eyes as he focused on the sexy little piece of female. Why did the sexy ones always have to be so dramatic? And high maintenance? Maybe it was a pride thing. Matsusa planned to find out once Anupama got back from reconnaissance, but until then … “Bluu. Lovely to see you as well.” Susa greeted with a smile sitting down to allow the female to catch up with him. He had no desire to charm his fellow pride member, but sometimes his smile and a little charm did amusing things to the females of the pride. Like annoy the s**t out of them. That was always fun.

Susa looked around dramatically, obviously looking for something on the ground and rocks around them, and caught sight of the monkeys.
“Hmmm. That’s funny. I don’t see your name written all over these hunting grounds. Hmm perhaps it was written, but those naive monkeys over there swept it away. Do you think that’s what happened?” As if. But Susa loved annoying females of the pride. Granted he wasn’t being as annoying as he would be with his sisters, but then he really didn’t care how Bluu saw him or what she thought of him. He started to wonder how much he would have to goad Bluu into attacking the monkeys with all her fierce and tenuous nature. Because Susa was thinking that watching the female dismember and all but dissect a few monkeys would be even sexier than the cheetah’s walk.

And really, Matsusa didn’t care how the monkeys suffered tonight. As long as there was fear, panic, misery coming from them, he was happy. And if Bluu did it, there would be less work for him in the long run. Granted he probably wouldn’t get the heart, but it was monkey meat. It wasn’t anything to write home about.

Hmmm. What would be the best way to get her to react the way he wanted her to?
“Really, Bluu? What makes you think I care that you started hunting here whether I was here or not? Hm? Will it make you feel better if I told you my prey. The monkeys. The same monkeys that scattered your invisible name so that way other pride members would stumble into ‘your’ hunting grounds for the night. So, what are you going to do about my plan to torment them on ‘your’ hunting grounds?” Susa quirked an eyebrow at the female and waited.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:58 pm
Dame NightFury

She snarled at him, lips pulled back over her fangs to show her full displeasure. Bluu may have been a tiny little package, but she was just as vicious as any starving hyena. If there was one thing she hated more than anything it was false pleasantries. She knew he did it to get under her fur, but it just burned her up!

"I think if you don't turn your fat a** around, they'll be sweeping something a lot bigger off my hunting grounds." Slipping closer to him, the lithe cheetah stood at her full height, which wasn't nearly as impressive as she wanted it to be. Smart guy types like him thought they knew everything, but that just proved how weak he was. No one was as strong as she was, no one!

"So you're saying they messed with my markings, huh? And that's it?" She clucked her tongue and shook her head. "Yeah right, you can' trick me, that can't be the only reason." Even if it wasn't the only reason, she had obviously been provoked. Already she was looking for the little jerks and paying less attention to him. "Your plan?! You're not touching a single hair on those monkeys! They're my prey! You can assist in hunting them, and no more." I'll show him how strong I am by getting rid of every single monkey, and then he'll go crawling back to the pride with his tail between his legs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:57 pm
Painted Moose

It was rather hard to keep the smile off his maw and out of his voice, but he turned it into a snarl long before the muscles in his face knew what emotion to display. No need to let the little cheetah know how much he was going to enjoy this. Especially since she was being so good at being prodded and manipulated. He could wait for the monkey hunt to begin for more than one reason. But he had to make sure Bluu didn’t back out of it. Didn’t decide it was beneath her in some way. And if that failed, well, Matsusa could always go back to the original plan of the night. So really he had a win-win night on his hands. He was just preferring a particular type of win then the other at the moment.

“Monkeys are tricky little pests. Climbing higher into trees, throwing their own feces about. Attempted chokings even with their tails.” Susa looked the cheetah over. He enjoyed her form, but didn’t let her see that little pleasure. Instead he masked it in doubt. “I’m not entirely sure how you’d hunt them without assistance. But I’ll make a wager with you, Bluu. You get even one of those monkeys yourself, bring it down and mutilate it, I’ll help you hunt the rest and not take a taste of any one of them. They’ll be all yours to enjoy while I watch you feast on their flesh instead of me. But if you can’t. Well when you show that you can’t, you have to go on a hunt for me. Bring me a kill to feast on that you can’t eat or taste. How does that sound to you?”

Matsusa quirked an eyebrow at her, tilting his head to it angled in a way that made it seem like he was looking down at her. “Or is that too much for you to handle?”  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:13 am
Dame NightFury

She should have just strangled him as a cub when she had the chance, but she had been young as well. Foolish. Naive. If only she had known..."You don't think I can do it, do you?" He'd as much said that already, though Bluu couldn't process it. The nerve of this idiot! How dare he belittle her? "I hope you enjoy watching me gorge myself, because I'll work you until your paws bleed just to fill my stomach. One monkey isn't even worth my time, but destroy it just to prove you wrong."

Rising to his bait, the hot headed female set off into the trees. Her mind was so wrapped up in rage that she had a harder time of putting together an attack plan. The monkeys spent most of their time in the tree tops, which would have been fine if she were a leopard. What she needed was to get one to come down to her level. With her speed she could run one down and dismember it in seconds.

Tossing her eyes over her shoulder, Bluu snarled, "Well, are you coming or not? I want you close so you can see my victory, but you have to stay hidden."

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games