Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Dagger Brotherhood RPG

Back to Guilds

Black Dagger Brotherhood Role Playing Guild. 

Tags: Vampires, Brotherhood, Black Dagger, Lessers, Roleplay 

Reply Out Of Character Area
Thank You!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Skyver

Shameless Exhibitionist

10,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:54 pm
I wanted to inform you that I appreciate the invitation to the guild. While I am in absolute love with the Black Dagger Brotherhood I will not be an active and constructive member. I no longer role play; good lord its been probably six years since I've been an active role player. and I an hardly active on Gaia anymore. I get on a few times a month to check messages and see if anyone who I want to keep in contact with has messaged me.

Instead of just declining the invite, I had other motives to join the guild. I think its great that someone is keeping Gaia alive. I sure wasn't able to stick around forever and I want to motive other people to keep up the activity. I started my own guilds and know how hard it is to be able to keep up with the costs so I donated ONE MILLION GOLD to your guild. I know its not much in today's Gaia economy but it goes a long way in the way of guild upkeep.

I do request that you allow me to remain a member so I may lurk among the forums and read some of the role plays.

Yours Truly,
Rayne.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:07 am
Rayne Skyver
I wanted to inform you that I appreciate the invitation to the guild. While I am in absolute love with the Black Dagger Brotherhood I will not be an active and constructive member. I no longer role play; good lord its been probably six years since I've been an active role player. and I an hardly active on Gaia anymore. I get on a few times a month to check messages and see if anyone who I want to keep in contact with has messaged me.

Instead of just declining the invite, I had other motives to join the guild. I think its great that someone is keeping Gaia alive. I sure wasn't able to stick around forever and I want to motive other people to keep up the activity. I started my own guilds and know how hard it is to be able to keep up with the costs so I donated ONE MILLION GOLD to your guild. I know its not much in today's Gaia economy but it goes a long way in the way of guild upkeep.

I do request that you allow me to remain a member so I may lurk among the forums and read some of the role plays.

Yours Truly,
Rayne.

Normally in these cases I would ask the person to step out or ask them to be at least active in ooc conversation when they can just to show guild movement. However, I am blown away by your honesty and straight forwardness. Thank you so much. Feel free to remain as you have requested and I hope you enjoy what you see. And thank you for your generous donation and understanding.  

Lucifel Deamoni
Captain

Offensive Trendsetter

Out Of Character Area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas