Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amethyst Shimmer

Formal Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:59 pm
Just signed up a few moments ago, so now I'm doing the introduction.

I'm Drowning In Horseshoes, though I suppose I'll have to give some thought to a new username. Drowning In Horseshoes IV doesn't exactly roll off the tongue very well. Shoot me ideas, I love spit-balling.

I am a writer of sorts. Not professional, at least not in the strictest of definitions, but I have been writing for several years and I enjoy it as a pass-time.

I enjoy many things for hobbies, enough so that you could consider me a jack of all trades. I read, write, draw, play games, craft, disassemble, repair, weld, improve, drink, live, laugh, love, and several more different flavors of that jazz.

I have been with Gaia, and it with me, for around half of my life now, and I take as much pride in saying that it helped develop me as I can. Such a phrase is significantly harder to utter now, considering all the problems and general unhappiness that plagues the site now. But it is, and always will be a part of me. Not much denying that.

I joined because I had kind of given up on the idea of some kind of organized anything on this site a while back. I actually found this place while browsing the marketplace for any good investments. It kind of surprised me that the whole guild was still alive and well. At least, from what I can see anyway. I figured that it was worth joining for that fact alone. Anything running any kind of smoothly in this day and age on Gaia is, at the very least, a breath of fresh air.

Don't be afraid to send me a message, I enjoy talking. I have a feeling that I'll be around for a good while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:35 pm
Drowning In Horseshoes
Just signed up a few moments ago, so now I'm doing the introduction.

I'm Drowning In Horseshoes, though I suppose I'll have to give some thought to a new username. Drowning In Horseshoes IV doesn't exactly roll off the tongue very well. Shoot me ideas, I love spit-balling.

I am a writer of sorts. Not professional, at least not in the strictest of definitions, but I have been writing for several years and I enjoy it as a pass-time.

I enjoy many things for hobbies, enough so that you could consider me a jack of all trades. I read, write, draw, play games, craft, disassemble, repair, weld, improve, drink, live, laugh, love, and several more different flavors of that jazz.

I have been with Gaia, and it with me, for around half of my life now, and I take as much pride in saying that it helped develop me as I can. Such a phrase is significantly harder to utter now, considering all the problems and general unhappiness that plagues the site now. But it is, and always will be a part of me. Not much denying that.

I joined because I had kind of given up on the idea of some kind of organized anything on this site a while back. I actually found this place while browsing the marketplace for any good investments. It kind of surprised me that the whole guild was still alive and well. At least, from what I can see anyway. I figured that it was worth joining for that fact alone. Anything running any kind of smoothly in this day and age on Gaia is, at the very least, a breath of fresh air.

Don't be afraid to send me a message, I enjoy talking. I have a feeling that I'll be around for a good while.

I can relate my dude I took a 3 year break orignally started in 2011 but anyways was with tthe IV group since maybe 2012 anyways when i came back the whole game has changed for good and bad. I was also happy to see this guild still poppin it makes me happy. HAHA now i just need to get rid of my hoards....  

Schnakey

OG Sex Symbol

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:45 pm
Welcome to the family!
It's nice to meet you ^ u ^

Love the username you picked!

I'm Faye or you can call me Aeris.
Whichever you prefer <3

Awesome! I'm not much of a writer but I am an artist.
What games are you playing lately?
I'm always looking for more games to play.

I've been on Gaia for about the same amount of time.
Hope to see you around <3  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games