Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:11 pm
Meet Antara!!!

User Image

Antara is thought to be Shangyue's illegitimate heir, in truth she isn't the heir her twin sister is, but so far no-one within the pride knows her twin exists.

There are a few things I am looking for for Antara.

- Pride interaction, this can come as friendly interaction, or unfriendly. Perhaps people want to suck up to her because she is the supposed heir, or perhaps they hate her because she shares blood with Shangyue. I welcome anything.

- A male, this male will not end up being her permanent mate. But for now he will appear to be that. I want this male to have sinister intentions. He will not love Antara he will want to be with her only to get closer to the king (not realizing that Antara hates her father and will never want or push for the throne).

- Family interaction, I know her brothers are in the pride and some other relatives I would love for her to rp with some of her family.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:39 am
nessiaing

I'm a long time absent Mwezi'Johari chickadee looking to get back in a little... And I've got some relatives. You're going to have to help me out with a few pieces of info - it's common knowledge Antara is the illegitimate heir, righto?

So I've got:

User Image

Epione, a daughter of Thoth & Khathelela (so like, her great aunt I suppose) who I am looking to flesh out. I am thinking she's going to be quietly disagreeing with everything terrible that's happened in her family this whole time, and is now finally at a breaking point.

User Image

Astraios, another Thoth & Lela kiddo (I had Khathelela, so pretty much every a Mwezi member I have is in the family), who I'm currently considering having become a guard. I just don't know yet. Oh and he would be a great uncle.

I've got some others, too, who are connected via blood or adoption but those are two I'm thinking of. I have another lioness I want to flesh out, but I don't have her adult cert saved on my iPad... So I'm gonna hold off on that. 3nodding

Whatcha think?  

katersaur

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:04 am
katersaur
nessiaing

I'm a long time absent Mwezi'Johari chickadee looking to get back in a little... And I've got some relatives. You're going to have to help me out with a few pieces of info - it's common knowledge Antara is the illegitimate heir, righto?

So I've got:

User Image

Epione, a daughter of Thoth & Khathelela (so like, her great aunt I suppose) who I am looking to flesh out. I am thinking she's going to be quietly disagreeing with everything terrible that's happened in her family this whole time, and is now finally at a breaking point.

User Image

Astraios, another Thoth & Lela kiddo (I had Khathelela, so pretty much every a Mwezi member I have is in the family), who I'm currently considering having become a guard. I just don't know yet. Oh and he would be a great uncle.

I've got some others, too, who are connected via blood or adoption but those are two I'm thinking of. I have another lioness I want to flesh out, but I don't have her adult cert saved on my iPad... So I'm gonna hold off on that. 3nodding

Whatcha think?

Yes it is common knowledge that Antara is the illegitimate heir. What isn't common knowledge is that she actually isn't her twin sister who was born first would be but as off right now their father doesn't know she exists nor does anyone in the pride. She is hidden outside the pride with a group of rebels.

I would love to play with both of them and help you flesh them out. Antara would love to meet family that isnt the king or the mother that she feels sold her out to keep her real favourite daughter safe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:49 pm
Awesome! Who would you like to run into? Epione is more of an ice queen type, very brittle and distant right now. Astraios is more warm but may be cautious due to Antara's position.

I also have a lioness who is adoptively related, named Leto, who is much warmer and would most likely be sympathetic to Antara's position in life, seeing her as more of a pawn... I currently can't find her adult cert, but I'm not worried about that for RP. >> just as an FYI, her familial connection is Thoth/Lela are her adoptive grandparents.

I'm happy to do ANY of them. Whichever you think fits what you're trying to Dow it's Antara! :3  

katersaur

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:11 pm
Lets start with Leto... I haven't played Antara yet at all. So it might be easier to start with someone a little warmer. Do you want to start or shall I?

Also that cheetah in your sig is gorgeous!!! If you are looking for a home for her you should check out my I/T pride here. You should definitely check it out!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:37 pm
I don't mind to start, depends on how you like to do yo' thang with an un-RP'd character - set up or respond?

Thanks!! I haven't done anything with her but I just love her, so I will definitely do something. I'll look at your I/T.  

katersaur

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:51 pm
katersaur
I don't mind to start, depends on how you like to do yo' thang with an un-RP'd character - set up or respond?

Thanks!! I haven't done anything with her but I just love her, so I will definitely do something. I'll look at your I/T.

I think in this case respond might be easier for me! Just quote me in it when you start it.... I am terrible at keeping up with guild rps without quotes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:35 am
[quote="nessiaing"

I think in this case respond might be easier for me! Just quote me in it when you start it.... I am terrible at keeping up with guild rps without quotes.

Link

Just in case I did the quote thing wrong in the RP :3  

katersaur

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas