Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] My Big Brother (Allegro & Valeria)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valeria and Allegro work on getting to know one another and go on a little adventure.
(Backdated - Valeria isn't quite an adult.)

Allegro ยท Valeria Delnaria

mistalina13s Teepee
This is a solo RP. No others unless invited. Thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:37 am
This was the first time Allegro had spent any measure of time alone with Valeria. Part of his mind found it a little odd to think that she was his sister, well, half-sister if one wanted to get technical. (And two other siblings as well, though he had only seen them very briefly some time ago.) They were as physically different as night and day, their mutual brother Avery looked closer to her than he did, being natural coated and all. But there was so much of their mother in her it was impossible to deny that they were family. Her coat bore the colors common in their family line and Valeria was a gentle, hopeful and incredibly positive force when she had a mind to be.

"Allegro...? Are you alright?" Her brother had seemed all but lost in thought since a little while after they started their walk and their grandfather's idea of siblings getting to know one another better had not done so well at panning out thus far. Was he really not interested in knowing her after all? That possibility made her a little sad and her pout was the first thing that the pink stallion noticed when he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Huh..?" He frowned a little, shaking his head to clear it. "Its nothing, certainly no cause for pouting!" And that too was clearly from their mother. Allegro could recall that very same look on Leilani's face often enough.

And that only made her pout more. "But I thought...!"

"Hmn...you thought what? That I do not like you or something equally as silly?"

Thanks to her natural coloring the blush on her cheeks was visible. "I...ahh...." He had guessed exactly right, on the first try no less! But how?!

"You are our mother's daughter. I hardly needed a second guess." He seemed quite amused by the fact.  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:42 pm
Her ears tilted back and she turned her head away, looking sheepish. Well, he had known their mother far longer than she had regardless of the fact that she was nearly grown now. "I suppose so." Her twin pairs of wings fluffed as she pawed at the ground. "I'm not sure what expected I guess." He wasn't anything like her other brother and sister at all.

"Just because I'm older doesn't make me any less your brother." She had still been fairly young the last time he'd seen her, so it made sense she didn't really remember. "Why don't you tell me about where you grew up?" Since she was so like his mother perhaps distracting her from her current worry would help somewhat?

"It is up north, by the mountains beneath Rockslide Falls. There is so much open land filled with wildflowers in the warm months, many waterfalls and rivers, cliffs protecting the land on each side and a forest to the south full of glades." She spoke with twined dreaminess and enthusiasm as she spoke of it.

"It sounds beautiful." And similar in some respects to the Valley Herd's territory that had become his home as of late. "Do you miss it?" According to their mother it had been some time since they'd been back that direction even.

"I do. Sometimes more than others." The flower fields here weren't quite the same, nor was the forest. "But I do want to see the world, before I decide what I'm going to do with my future." They'd always had the choice, she'd just been the one to take up the offer to travel with their mother most often. "It seemed foolish not to."

"I did much the same when I was your age." With much less supervision even, but circumstances had been very different then. "And truth be told I still haven't entirely decided if there is any one place I want to be." So many places pulled at his interest now and again. Not to mention how widespread his group of friends was - everywhere he went there was usually someone to see now. "I might well never decide."

Her ears pulled forward in surprise, but she had to step carefully as they crossed a creek before she answered. "I never realized that was a choice." She had always thought that where you made your home was where you stayed.

He made a soft noise of amusement and shook his head. "Staying in one place doesn't have to be the only choice." He pushed a low branch out of the way with his muzzle. "For years our grandfather rarely stopped traveling, it was the same with our mother until just after you were born." And her heart had remained with Siebel. "Truth be told I think our grandfather only stopped because our mother did." Their mother had found her place and their grandfather could be comfortable anywhere, but he preferred to be near where most of his family was.

"Oh." She wasn't as aware of their mother's past as he was, clearly. But she had learned about Siebel early on in her life. She'd followed her mother back to visit her once she'd been old enough to travel. She'd seen them confess their feelings to one another, but she was only just now starting to understand what that truly meant. "Well, I will certainly take my time appreciating things then."

"You should. There is quite a wide world to see." He hadn't even come close to seeing it all himself. And while he wasn't likely to get through of it in his lifetime he was damn well going to try his best to experience as much as he could. "In the interest of exploring why don't I take you somewhere neat, it's nearby."

She could already tell, this was going to be fun!!! "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Really!?" All four wings of her wings opened at once in her enthusiasm and sent her brother shuffling out of her way. She pawed at the ground and looked sheepish again. "I'm sorry." She'd forgotten how big her wings had gotten in the last few months. They were almost big enough for her to actually fly, rather than just flutter and glide, now.

He couldn't help it, he laughed. "Enthusiasm is no reason to be sorry." He certainly wasn't in any place to judge, having no wings of his own. "Just be careful, you don't want to get your feathers snagged on anything." Though they were somewhat spectral in appearance they behaved as if they were truly solid. He'd noticed that much.

Her feathers puffed up a bit when he laughed. She was hurt a little at first until she realized she wasn't going to be scolded for it. "Yeah." She'd had that happen on the way here and it had cost her a few feathers. "So where is this neat place?" They were back on a sort of path again, it was narrow enough that she'd had to fall in line behind him and tuck her wings in tight just to be safe.

Her hoofsteps were still right behind him - good. "Just a bit further." Another bend or two in the path and across another small creek. He could cross it easy enough in a few strides but it would take her a few more to catch up to him. "All good?"

"Yes!" She was practically bouncing with excitement now. It must certainly be nearby????

"Just up here." There was a short cave to cut through - full of moss and unusual flowers - on the way to a cove with things washed onto the bank. "I thought we could look for treasure." The river brought all sorts of things this way, perhaps there would be something interesting today.

She stayed close to her brother all the way through the cave, stopping once or twice to examine flowers that happened to be in her reach. But when they got to the cove that grabbed all of her attention immediately.

"Treasure really!?" This was going to be fun.

- fin  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff