Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[prp] open doors [torgus and friends]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:03 pm
Torgus was vaguely aware that this probably wasn't going to go over well. He'd done loads of crazy things in his lifetime, but this was likely going to top his list for years to come. Fortunately, he was a horseman with a gift.

A gift of ignorance.

He looked down at the sadly wilted and slightly manky weeds he'd carefully wrapped in a scrap of parchment and smiled brightly before knocking on the doorway of the fifth floor.

This was definitely going to be awesome.

zoobey
i herd u like minipets

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:26 pm
The door practically burst open and about ninety-nine foxfires ran over and find any open surface area of Torgus and immediately sank their teeth into it and well, technically, him.

Ravvlet

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:23 pm
Zoobey

Torgus fell over in a moment of shock, but quickly rallied.

"UNHAND ME, FOUL BEASTS!" he cried, trying to beat them off with his flaccid bouquet.

Did Medea like, have a thing for dogs? Maybe he should have brought a dog.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:07 pm
The bouquet only caused all ninety-eight foxfires (the ninety-ninth was busy marking it's territory on Torgus) to bark even louder and more excitedly. Some of them were wearing terribly knit sweaters that really belonged to Xmas town than anywhere else.

It was about then that Medea appeared, draped across the doorway. She stared at the giant bundle of foxfires and yawned, absolutely bored and lethargic. "What is it you wish for, my child?"

Note: she hadn't actually done anything to help with the foxfire problem on Torgus.

Ravvlet

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:35 pm
"MY LADY-" came a muffled cry, deep beneath the foxfires. One hand emerged, then another, still clutching the remnants of the bouquet.

The horns of his helmet surfaced before the rest of his face did, so she had a brief window to enjoy some truly impressive eyebrow gymnastics.

User Image

Eventually, he freed his mouth, and spent a few seconds sputtering out foxfire fur before clearing his throat.

"O SHINING AND MAGNIFICENT QUEEN," he began, waving his arm in the air and nearly losing his perch on the top of the foxfire pile, "I COME BEFORE YOU NOW ON A QUEST."

Torgus wriggled a little higher.

"TO - er, pardon, excuse, oh, sorry puppy - ER, THAT IS, TO DETERMINE WHAT ABOUT YOU IS THE MOST CAPTIVATING. IS IT YOUR BEAUTIFUL EYES THAT SHINE LIKE THE FIRE YOU HAVE SET IN ALL OUR HEARTS? IS IT YOUR...HAIR, THAT IS VERY PRETTY AND LONG AND ALSO A METAPHOR OF SOME KIND one moment - "

He shot one arm down around pants level and dug around enthusiastically before retrieving a scrap of paper.

"AH YES, THE SILKEN STRANDS OF YOUR HAIR, THAT EVEN NOW HOLD MY HEART PRISONER? OR IS IT - "

He squinted, as a foxfire had apparently seen fit to widdle on this part. "YOUR SKIN, WHICH IS...LOFT...AND YARN? LIKE...A FOWLER?"

Grimaxing, he tossed it aside, before adding somewhat self consciously, "Of course, you are also like super smart and all knowing and wise, and I would hate to belittle your massive intellect by merely recounting your comely appearance."

He stopped, blinking briefly and then gave her his most obnoxious 5-zillion megawatt grin.

"I have come to ask you, o leader in all things totally awesome, on a date."

Zoobey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:39 pm
As Torgus continued to talk, and talk, Medea carefully extracted the bouquet of flowers from him and threw it right into the pyre behind her, which caused the flames to practically wheeze and turn a sickly green before returning to their regular shade of foreshadowing.

It took Medea a while longer to figure out which parts were Torgus and which parts were foxfire. The eyebrows, she had finally concluded, were probably a separate entity of their own. "Of course," she finally answered, as if Torgus's request had made complete sense (which it did), "yet you are not asking for a date but instead, which date."

Ravvlet

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out