Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Two Lads Lookin' for ladies! (Likno Tis Zois)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:10 am
User Image
A bit of a 'I'm pretty and I know it' character, Luminoscer was a bit of a baby growing up. He always stuck very close to his parents, doting on them, and has grown up into a respectable young male. He treats women with respect...and would totally be the type to be whipped by some strong female character.

Despite this, he wants to create a harem. Or join a harem. Most likely start a harem.

For this, he needs the ladies ;D
He would prefer them to be rogues, as he wants to flesh the pride's genes out.

User Image
Linistita is a bit of his brother's opposite. Dark, roguish, he is pretty content with being part of the Agamos (bachelor) harem. He has no plans to start his own, being a thief isn't exactly the most respectable career he could have chosen.

He adores his family, and would happily (and without a second thought) lay his life down for them.

I would love for him to be swept of his paws by someone - for this he'd need a strong leading lady.

I'd actually love him to find a super hero to his villain status (think Megamind, not actual villain), and a sidekick to his mischievous ways. He wouldn't take more than two females into a harem, if he made one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:27 pm
tossing Sachiye in here since we talked about her and Lumi... this way we both remember!! XD

User Image  

nessiaing

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:36 am
Maybe Lini for Thor?

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:13 am
Kathryn Dragonna

I'm not sure if Thor would fit with Lini, but if you want to start a RP with them in the subforum, we can see how they interact? I'm probably going to be a bit fussy with him c:  

Velveteen Angel

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff