Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Friendly Little Leopard(Cefni x Sa'chiel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:54 pm
User Image

Cefni was a little upset. She had met a wonderful lion who had thought she would make a great surrogate for him and his mate, who happened to be an infertile hybrid. However upon meeting them both things took a turn and they decided that she just wasn't right for them. It was something that made Cefni quite sad. The subtly coloured leopardess had gotten quite excited by the idea of giving a couple children that couldn't have them. Now though she was beginning to think that she wanted to have children just of her very own.

The idea use to terrify her but now that she had gotten use to the idea of having children period. Now she wants to be a mommy! So the leopardess began to look for a male.... she was pretty sure she wanted a male that wasn't a leopard though... and she wanted to raise kids on her very own... all she needed was a contribution so to speak. So she went off to the closest watering hole, knowing that this was likely the most populated place, where she was most likely to find a male.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:53 am
User Image

Sa'chiel hated being on his own, which was why he found himself at the bustling waterhole. There was mostly prey beasts at the water though, and they kept a wary on him as he lounged in the shade, but he wasn't hungry at the moment. In fact, he was just...bored. The usually boisterous and fast-paced male felt like his entire life was going at an absolute crawl recently. Since his home pride had disbanded, he had left the remains of the pride and branched out on his own.

Being on his own was so dull.

What he wanted was a companion, someone to pass the time with because he was going absolutely crazy on his own.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:32 pm
Making it to the water hole Cefni took a look around. She was a little disappointed to see that the watering hole was crowded by animals of prey at the moment. She let out a sigh and made a motion to leave but thats when she saw the bring blue male lounging beneath a tree in the shade.

Cefni hadn't known what she was looking for but when she saw the bright male below the tree a smile grew on her face. She knew that she wasn't looking for another leopard but when she saw him below the tree she knew that he was exactly what she was looking for.

She moved quickly in his direction a smile on her face. Reaching the edge of his shaded area she paused. "Do you mind if I join you?" Cefni asked. She was nervous she had never been this forward before, usually the leopardess was quit and reserved but she knew that if she was going to get what she wanted she needed to come out of her shell a little.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:25 pm

Sa'chiel was thrilled when a female leopard approached him. He had grown up in a pride of many different species, so he was never one to shy away from another species of creature. She was rather pretty too! When she asked to join him, he couldn't stop the bright smile that crossed his face.

"It would be my pleasure if you joined me!" He said to her honestly, and motioned for her to take a seat in the shade as well. "My name is Sa'chiel. Do you live around here, or are you a visitor passing through like I am?"

He was talking perhaps a little too fast, but he was excited that he had a companion now. He missed talking to people. He worried that she might get scared away with his chatting but he didn't know until he tried. "It is very beautiful here, isn't it?" He grinned, glancing at the watering hole. "It reminds me of my home pride, but that disbanded a long time ago."

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:35 pm
Cefni was pleased with his acceptance of her and she quickly moved into the shaded area beneath the trees and made herself comfortable.

"It is nice to meet you Sa'chiel. My name is Cefni." she told him. "I too am just passing through. Though I am very happy to have someone to chat with for a little while. I've been on my own for a bit now and I was getting lonely." Cefni wondered if this male would be up for the things that she was interested in, but there wasn't exactly an easy way to ask him so instead she decided to ask him about more socially acceptable things.

"You were in a pride?" she asked, she was intrigued but this news she had never lived in a pride and wondered what it was like. "Tell me about it. I have always been in the rogue lands and have wondered what it might be like in a pride." she told him.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:44 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well Cefni! What a lovely name!" Sa'chiel enthused. It wasn't hard to see the personality resemblance between him and his father at times, but Sa'chiel had never been the hard-core ladies man that Mauja was. "I have also been on my own quite a lot! It gets so boring, and the prey beasts here are a bit too suspicious that I might attack them to really talk to me, though I did have an interesting discussion of the weather with one of the water bucks earlier. He stayed a fair distance away though." He chuckled to himself, amused but slightly saddened by the fact he could not set the buck at ease.

"Oh yes! I was born there. I shared the pride with my mother and my siblings. I was very close to my sister, but I lost contact with her when our pride disbanded. There were four tribes, I was part of the water tribe and I was a scout," he explained cheerfully. "I patrolled the borders and ran messages between the tribes. It was fun, and very physical work. I miss it sometimes. I think that's why I wander so much, I don't really have anything productive to do with my time. So I walk. Try and wear out my energy." He laughed. "Also I almost want to meet my father. He didn't stick around with us, he's a rogue, but Mama always said nice things about him."

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:01 pm
The leopardess sat back and listened to the cheetah go. She was happy that he was able to talk so much because all though she was friendly and nice but wasn't always able to hold up her end of the conversation.

"That sounds wonderful, being born into something like that. I am sorry that it disbanded and that you haven't found your father." Cefni said keeping her eyes low. She felt awkward offering appologizes to the male, she wasn't even sure that he was all that upset about it, he kind of seemed like the type to accept what had happened to him and move on... she could be wrong though.

"I was born in the rogue lands, I don't remember my family at all. Until recently I never even considered having a family, now though things are different." She stopped talking at that point but she figured it was a good lead into the whole idea of saying hey would you mind knocking me up?

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:25 am

Sa'chiel continued to offer her a bright smile. "That's alright, nothing to be sorry for! Life is a bit rough at times, but that's what teaches you to appreciate all the good that happens in your life." He was really a 'glass half full' type of guy, even when the pride had disbanded, he had seen it as a brand new adventure. It was sad, but there were always opportunities to make something beautiful out of the saddest of occasions.

"Are you thinking of having a family now?" He asked with a smile. "I think you would be a good mother. You seem very sweet!" He was quick to judge, he knew, but the female had listened to him so patiently and had been sweet when she came over to talk to him.

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:08 am
"A family, yes yes I think I am considering having a family now." Cefni said with a nod. "You see as a female though I have to find someone to make the babies with, but I don't think I want a mate just yet. I suppose I just need a volunteer to make the babies with me then leave." It wasn't the most eloquent request or lady like for that matter but Cefni didn't really see any other way to put the request out there.

"I've only just began my search. I'm hoping to find someone soon."

"Thank you." she said quietly when Sa'chiel suggested she would make a good mother. "I have no experience I've never been responsible for anyone other than myself." she said, she began to wonder if perhaps it would all come naturally to her. Some said that the ability to be a parent just came naturally from within.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Sa'chiel listened to her with fascination, and he watched her with a tilted head. He wanted a mate, but he could understand why she might be reluctant. He knew it was a lot of effort to make a life with someone. He knew that his father had many children running free, but he had never been the type to think of flinging...but this female wanted someone to help her have children. That seemed almost a noble thing to do. It wasn't really like a fling. It was more...that he was helping.

"I could help," he said, almost without realising that he was saying it. "I mean. If you wanted me to." He loved the idea of being a dad. "I'd want to see the cubs occasionally though. I wouldn't want any cubs of mine to think that their dad didn't love them." He gave a small smile. "What do you think?"

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:16 pm
Cefni considered the males offer. It didn't take her too long to come to her decision though. She smiled a smile that could make anyone loose their wits. She wasn't normally a flirt but she liked what the male was saying.

"You know I think that is a perfectly good offer." she said with a small girlish giggle in her voice. She looked around them at the busy watering hole and realized suddenly how personal of a topic they were discussing. "Perhaps we should discuss it somewhere else though. Somewhere a little more private." she said lowering her voice.

She rose to her feet and began to lead the male towards a den she had seen on her way to the watering hole. She hoped that it would be empty and they would be able to discuss the logistics and maybe even get started. She glanced over her shoulder watching to see and make sure that he was following.

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff