Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] A Familiar Comfort (Asteria & Musoke)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:29 am
User Image
The celestial dotted leopardess always loved walking at night. It was beautiful, and serene, and also she camouflaged so well in the darkness that she rarely had to worry about running into trouble. She was even less concerned this night, as she was walking towards a familiar area. It was one of the areas that her and Musoke had spent time together, and she was hopeful that perhaps he was also in the area. She and Musoke had been friends for so such a long time that she felt like she was invicible when he was nearby, because she knew he would watch her back as she would watch his.

Which was why sometimes it was just so relaxing to seek him out, spend a few nights in his presence and then go off again on her own adventure. It was comforting that she didn't have any responsibilities to him. He didn't expect anything of her, and she was grateful for that.

She approached the den that was dug into the dirt mound, protected at the front by a few rocks that hid the entrance quite well. "Musoke?" She called out, wondering if he was there.

Nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:59 pm
User Image
Musoke had sought out their space the day before Asteria. He had been planning to get out and start looking for her but he had gotten caught up in a rather glorious nap. Musoke had been waking when Asteria called out his name and the male found a smile filling his face immediately. He jumped to his feet and came bounding out of the dug den.

He didn't have the benefit of camouflage in the night like Asteria did. Nope day or night Musoke basically glowed. His neon colours gave him away in the day and at night his white pelt shone in the moonlight. He came rushing out of the den at top speeds and bounded towards Asteria. His friend, his best friend, occasionally his lover. Asteria was the only female Musoke had ever cared to see the dreaded morning after. Asteria was the perfect female really, she gave him everything he wanted including his freedom.

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:54 am

Asteria's face lit up as Musoke bounced out of the den, and she shot him a broad grin. "Hey Muso!" She greeted loudly, closing the distance between them happily and giving him a quick nuzzle in greeting. Even after doing so, she didn't move away from him, crowding his personal space.

Asteria was not one for physical affection with strangers, but hey, it was Musoke. He wasn't a stranger, he was her best friend and she knew he wouldn't mock her for her weaknesses in wanting a cuddle. Sometimes it was just nice to be close to someone and know they wouldn't hurt her.

She smiled at him. "Have you been here long?"

Nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:19 pm
Musoke leaned into the cuddles that Asteria gave to him, he was always up for a good cuddle be it from a good friend or just a friendly sole Mukoske would take what he could get, when he could get it. He made no attempt to move away from her when she began to speak, he could have a whole conversation while cuddling. He loved the feeling of a warm body next to him.

"I have only been here a day. I was going to come looking for you but you know me I fell asleep." he told her with a little giggle. Musoke lacked any real concept of responsibility.

"So tell me what have you been up to?" he asked his dear friend. He always wondered about her when they were apart but he knew that she could take care of herself.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:05 pm
Asteria giggled at Musoke's admitting that he fell asleep rather than search for her. "Silly," she laughed joyfully and pawed at him gently. He was someone she felt completely at ease with, and she was fully prepared to mock him for it, but in a loving way.

"I travelled to the ocean," she explained cheerfully. "It was beautiful. I swear the stars are clearer over the ocean than they are over the plains." She laughed. "Nothing beats the desert stars though." She had always felt a high level of attachment to the stars, considering her pelt, and they were a wonderful way of navigating. "What have you been up to?" She asked with a broad smile.

Muskoke was impressed a trip to the ocean was pretty far for her to travel, had they really bee apart for that long. He didn't like that he realized that he should make a point to coming to her more often. "Ah, but I get the best veiw of the stars ever. All I have to do is look at you." he said winking.

"Ah well I haven't been up to too much. Been here and there, met a few people you know the usual." Even though he knew that Asteria knew that he was frequently with other females he didn't like outwardly admitting it to her. He wasn't really sure how she felt about the situation, he just chose not to talk about it.

"I have missed you though, we really do need to get together more often. Are you able to stay long or are you just stopping by?" he asked her hoping that this could be a longer visit.

Asteria laughed, a giddy-girly sound that only really came out around Musoke. “You’re such a charmer, Muso!” She said, pawing at him again playfully.
She nodded as he spoke. She knew he was with other girls, but he always came back to her, which made her feel rather special. She didn’t like to think about the other girls very much, it was more that it was just in the back of her mind when she caught up with him again.
“I don’t have anywhere I need to be for at least a lunar cycle,” she admitted with a smile. “You don’t have to put up with me for that entire time, but I thought maybe we could spend a couple of days together, maybe even go for a trip together or something!”

"Pft, as if it would be me putting up with you, it would be you putting up with me." he said with a grin. Asteria was a pleasure to be around, he on the other hand, he knew that he could be a pain in the a**.

"Oh yes I would love a trip!" he exclaimed his excitment blooming. He was like a small child again. He bounced up and down in a circle around Asteria. "Where should be go?" he asked her. Musoke never paid attention to the scenery when he was out and about, he was more interested in the females her ran into.

Asteria couldn’t stop herself from laughing once again. She was certain that this was the most she had laughed since she had seen Musoke last. She wasn’t the same person around him as she was everyone else. With everyone else she was quieter, a lot more reserved. With him, she couldn’t help but be happy.

“Have you been to the ocean?” She asked, with a broad smile. “It was absolutely gorgeous. Perhaps we could go for a swim too. I saw so many fishes in the water when I was there, and I would love to see what else is in the water!” It would take them a fair while to make it to the ocean, probably a week at minimum, but that meant she got to spend time with him.

Musoke smiled happy to see her joy and passion. In a strange little way it was what he lived for. "No no I've never been to the ocean. But the way you describe it it sounds wonderful." he said he stopped his bouncing around to look at her. He smiled sweetly.

"I am ready to go right now. We can get some travelling in before night time." he said he postioned himself in the direction he thought the ocean was in and started to walk.

She beamed as he agreed, her smile lighting up her darkly pelted face. “I’m so excited,” she said happily with a laugh. She bounced on her paws, and began to walk towards the ocean, though she kept her pace so that he would walk beside her. “Let’s start our adventure!”

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games