User Image

-Character Information-

Full Name:Dr. Jane Whitcomb

N i c k n a m e s: None

A g e: Unknown

G e n d e r: Female

H e i g h t: 6'

Physical Description: Tall, yet elegantly slender Jane Whitcomb is a fine healthy young woman. She is athletically fit, and has shoulder length blond hair.

R a c e: Human

T i t l e (s): Doctor

-Combat Information-

S t r e n g t hes: She is a healthy skilled trauma surgeon, and skilled with a blade. Jane is a determined individual that has a commanding presence about her. She often is calm under pressure, and will always see things through even if it is at great risk to herself.

We a k n e s s: She has human limitations, and no special powers.

(She is a live not a ghost yet.)

W e a p o n (s): Pepper spray in her purse.

P o w e r (s): None

-Background Information.-

Jane was the oldest of two girls, with in a strike well brought up family. Everything down to her meal, and how she spent her time was planned out for her. And if she hadn't followed the rules, she would go without dinner and often sent to her room to think about what she has done. She was a rebel by nature, but tried her best to live to her parents expectations. Same could be said for her sister, whom often broke the rules to slip Jane a little something from time to time. A piece of cake or what have you. That was until Hannah's untimely demise that rocked the family to its core. Jane felt horrible, and her parents often treated her like she was a burden.

Jane grew up doing the best that she could, and often was determined to see everything she started through. That is why after going to medical school, Jane became one of the youngest and brightest minds in the medical field. She was skilled in trauma surgery, and keeping everyone calm under pressure. To this day, she goes above and beyond for ALL her patients.