Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hello i am new

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batman_Senpai

Toxic Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:53 pm
Hello my name is Courtney, i am 17years young, and i was born in germany and i am obessed with mmo's and online chat games like gaia, i also draw, i am a huge fan of anime and comic books are life, i am having a struggle with finding a boyfriend i am a loner for life heart and ive always wanted to join this group heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:21 pm
Moonlight IV
Hello my name is Courtney, i am 17years young, and i was born in germany and i am obessed with mmo's and online chat games like gaia, i also draw, i am a huge fan of anime and comic books are life, i am having a struggle with finding a boyfriend i am a loner for life heart and ive always wanted to join this group heart

Welcome Courtney to the family <3 , I'm MJ (Royal IV) ! pleasure to have you with us smile ! ouuuu i love anime haha ! we'll be great friends c: . well shoot me a friend request or random PM's and i'll be happy to respond smile take care and have an amazing day !

-Royal IV  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:29 pm
Welcome to the guild, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Remember, there's always threatening strangers with a batliff to end the "struggle".  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:47 pm
Falcon IV
Welcome to the guild, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Remember, there's always threatening strangers with a batliff to end the "struggle".
yeah ik just havent found the one yet 4laugh  

Batman_Senpai

Toxic Trash

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:56 pm
Moonlight IV
Falcon IV

If there's a better way to find the one than threatening a bunch of strangers with a lethal close range weapon then I'll be damned.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:29 pm
Falcon IV
Moonlight IV
Falcon IV

If there's a better way to find the one than threatening a bunch of strangers with a lethal close range weapon then I'll be damned.

lol true  

Batman_Senpai

Toxic Trash

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello! Welcome to the family ^ u ^ /
I draw too <3

Once you find the right partner, you'll realize it was worth the wait ;D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:29 pm
Moonlight IV

Welcome courtney we are all good and helpful people here. But dont worry about being a loner trust me love sucks once your heart is broke (also in the loner for life train) lol. But do you happen to do avi art im looking for sommeone to draw me  

Schnakey

OG Sex Symbol

Batman_Senpai

Toxic Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:20 pm
Schnakey IV
Moonlight IV

Welcome courtney we are all good and helpful people here. But dont worry about being a loner trust me love sucks once your heart is broke (also in the loner for life train) lol. But do you happen to do avi art im looking for sommeone to draw me

i am willing to draw you heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:21 pm
Aeris IV

Hello! Welcome to the family ^ u ^ /
I draw too <3

Once you find the right partner, you'll realize it was worth the wait ;D

whee  

Batman_Senpai

Toxic Trash

Schnakey

OG Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:41 pm
Moonlight IV
Schnakey IV
Moonlight IV

Do you have samples?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:13 pm
Schnakey IV
Moonlight IV
Schnakey IV
Moonlight IV

Do you have samples?

My art  

Batman_Senpai

Toxic Trash

Schnakey

OG Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:18 pm
Moonlight IV
Schnakey IV
Moonlight IV
Schnakey IV
Moonlight IV

Do you have samples?

My art

your really good but not my style of art im sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:21 pm
Schnakey IV
Moonlight IV
Schnakey IV
Moonlight IV
Schnakey IV
Moonlight IV

Do you have samples?

My art

your really good but not my style of art im sorry

ok  

Batman_Senpai

Toxic Trash

Hotarn

Rampaging Consumer

10,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Thank You @Donators

Welcome! #Anime4Lyfe. Anyways, I'm Hotan.. and.. uh, nice to meet you.  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games