Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Berry. Very. Fairy (AJ/ Saya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:08 am
It was a bright afternoon. Early in the morning, he got a Pygmy Wish jumped on him to wake him up for breakfast delivery. Then, he settled a mini fight over the pet and the Head over who would get the streaming hash brown. His solution? Gave the one he had so that they each had one. AJ then jogged around the campus, enjoyed the morning breeze before his lesson started. Afterward, he had lunch, giant sushi roll before he headed back to his room. Checking the progress in the oven and watching a bird fight outside the window (Harpy v.s. Phoenix).

Then, it was afternoon. He decided to get some fresh berries in the forest near the dorm buildings to make some delicious berry tarts and pies. Of course it was never one but many he will bake. Thus, he prepared all other ingredients, got a bucket and out his room to the forest.

"Berries, very - berries-very, tasty berries - very tasty berries, berries, very, berries, tasty -" The big Head was obviously having a great time that the kid-like voice singing a impromptu berry song. Since AJ already promised him payments, he made good use of his nimble tongue to get berries from shrubs. "Berries, very - berry - pretty - tasty -" There were red, blue, purple, orange and many colorful fruits besides berries, Head was glad for his discovery. "AJ, can we use this, this and this?" He asked, putting fruits and berries on his muzzle-like part.

"No, this one will cause tummyache, this - will make your whole body itchy and this - oh, this is safe to eat, I think." The boil checked each of them carefully and tossed away the harmful one, the Head cheered for finding edible fruits. "Yay, I like this, like treasure hunt. Maybe I should get a pirate hat, I would look great!" It happily suggested, body moving up and down.

Kanth
A start..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:31 am
Having been looking at the fruits herself, Sayael slid from around the corner of the bushes to stare at the boil before her, head tilting in a curious manner at what kind of creature this boil actually was.

Licking a few of her teeth, she walked out into the open and contented herself with just watching their antics, eyes staring at the... tail?... that was part of the boil.

How strange. They talked to each other... did that mean he talked to himself? Or were they actually two different entities that were part of the same thing?

It was really quite perplexing for her.

Meegane

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:59 am
AJ was checking the fruits already in the basket bucket so Head was instead the first one to spot the ghoul. Or better say, he discovered the shiny berries with an alluring purple. Its big eyes twinkled in surprise, mouth agape for the lovely berries it'd never seen. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ Wow~ Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh~" It just made meaningless sounds to express its amusement.

The head bumped its body into AJ one after another until AJ replied. "AJ! Are those berries safe to eat, AJ?" The mouth opened might be drooling. "Berries? Where?" The boil put the bucket down and saw Saya there and he chuckled. "Bro, those are private, they belong to this beautiful lady here." AJ took a glance at the ghoul and spotted out key features, he guessed she might be an elf or fairy suggested by the pointed ears.

"Can't pick and eat?" The monster boil smiled and shook his head. The dragon head turned to make puppy eyes at the ghoul and repeated its question. Finding Head's behaviour was too cute to judge, he laughed again before he introduced themselves. "Hiya, we are AJ and Dwa, and you?"

Kanth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:06 am
Oh. Oh! The separate head talked. Well, that was intriguing, but still mostly perplexing.

Although the comment about her being beautiful made her stride up to them with a bow. At least this one had some taste in glamour.

"Oi thank ye fine lads," She extended a hand as she presented herself. "Oi am the Lady Sayael." Standing up straight, she smiled and tapped the side of her face as her tongue slid over her teeth.

"What kind of berries are these?" Saya pointed to the bush they were picking from, having never seen these kind before - she was by far more used to the wild berries that grew haphazardly and randomly over the kingdom that her father ruled over, but the memory of it began to taint her good mood. Refusing to let it, she merely smiled again and waited for AJ's answer.

Or Dwa, if he decided to speak first. ... was Dwa a he? She wasn't sure, and stared at the tail with a raised eyebrow. Yes... how perplexing, indeed.

Meegane

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:11 pm
The expression on the ghoul's face reminded him the days when he was a freshman for the school and whenever he introduced himself, creeple would stare at them with shocked eyes. It amused the serpent dragon, gave him a break from the recent events. He enjoyed those days, it only consisted of joy and excitement every day. Maybe he should be a loner like how he did in the past, freely and only responsible to himself.

He didn't count how many creeple he offended that day and he didn't bother to do so. He was almost hated by everyone in the city, did he care? No. Because none of them needed or care about him.

As the ghoul talked, he noticed he zoned out again. "Nice to meet you, Saya. Oh, these're all sorts of berries, scareberries, booberries and so on. We're gonna make some tarts and pies from them." The gentle boil cracked a smile. "Poison-less"

The head, who was being stared returned with intensive gaze. "I know, you wanna play staring game right? I'm the long-lasting champion of it, I won't lose." The kid-like voice crackled happily, its focus - if you said was on her face, it was more like on the luscious purple fruits dangling on the braches extended from Saya's back.

Kanth

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:34 am
Poisonless? Ah. That was only slightly disappointing, but perhaps other amusements would make up for it.

Sayael shook her head at Dwa and smiled, unable to help but feeling soft at his attitude, so she loosened one of her fruits and offered it to the tail of the monster she was speaking to.

He reminded her so much of Marosa when they were kids, she couldn't help herself. It was a fond memory.

"Aye, perhaps later?"

Meegane

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:44 pm
"FOR ME?! YOU ARE SO NICEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS~!" The tail head blinked in exhilaration, the big red eyes twinkled with joy before it seemed to be shy and gently nudged the back of Saya's hand resembled a cat acting cute, eyes looked up from a low angle. Knowing if it took the fruit, it might hurt the faerie. The head opened its mouth for Saya to toss the fruit in as the best option it could think of, more, it's used to AJ throwing foods and it catching it.

The boil looked at the tail head with affection, "Thank you Saya, Bro's so happy. How can I thank you? Are you interested in berry desserts?" AJ grinned delightfully, as if he was really happy for the faerie's generosity.

He checked the bucket which was half filled, "I'm almost done, just collect some more and I can head to the communal kitchen. Would you like to join me or you have plan already?"

Kanth
What does the fruit's texture feel like and taste? biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:17 am
"Oi dinnae have any plans." Smiling at Dwa's antics, the sugar faerie let out a short, light laugh as she placed it gently inside the creature's mouth.

"It might be a little too sweet, but Oi don't know what you really like." She wasn't able to do much with her fruits except for heal, so that was a good thing going for her. Niceness helped, it seemed.

"Oi would love a berry dessert. How did you know Oi loved berries?" Her grin revealed that she was teasing, now, eyes wide with laughter.

Meegane
sweet with a tang! biggrin

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:34 am
The red pair of eyes stared at Saya's hand while its mouth opened, occasionally flickered until it felt something dropped into its mouth. Ensured she backed with her hand, the tail head licked the saliva dropping from its mouth, closed to munch the fruit. The head who was still chewing heard her question and shook her head but it then nodded twice.

Couldn't help how adorable his brother was, AJ chuckled and explained to the faerie. "He said, it's not too sweet and it likes its taste so much." The head continued to move its mouth but nodded vehemently at the boil's translation.

The serpent dragon picked up his bucket, done with his collecting. "Awesome, this way please." He gestured to invite the ghoul to walk alongside him. Her teasing was returned with a smirk, "Because......I can read your heart?" Hearing their conversation, the head had its eyes widened but it was still eating. If someone could read minds nearby, they would hear a kid voice yelling: I know it, it's FLLLLLLiiiiiiiiIRRRRrrrting! I read it in the manga. This fruit tastes great, AJ's pies are great too. I can't chose my favourite, I'm not picking one as winner then.

Kanth

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff