Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image
Wandering without a set destination. That could sum up the walking habits of Jahzara. At least her hair wasn't blowing around like it just refused to care. Small accomplishments. "The sun isn't too bright." Jahzara mentioned to herself as she watched its slow descent down the sky. The sky was growing darker with the fading colors of daylight and even she had to admit that it was a very beautiful sight to behold. Her belly was full with both food and water so there wasn't anything she particularly had to worry about besides a place to sleep tonight. Depending on how long she decided to walk today.

Lately, Jahzara had been incredibly restless and unable to make herself lay down and rest for too long--despite her paws achingly letting her know their thoughts on the matter. She had been wandering for what was a few. . . years? Had it really been that long since she left her family? Jahzara tilted her head as she stopped to contemplate this thought. "How many times has it grown colder?" That was a little tough to answer since the terrain determined the temperature but she was certain it had grown cold about two times. "Wow." She said, slightly amazed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

Lalaith didn't enjoy being outside of the pride, but with all the chaos, there was little choice in the matter. He didn't know what he was doing out in the rogue lands. Perhaps he thought he could find someone to help them. Help them get their home back. However, he knew that probably wasn't going to happen. Even if he did meet someone capable of fighting, he knew reclaiming their home was a problem for the Suka'Fumo to solve on their own.

He imagined it wouldn't be right for him to get help for them all on his own. The king would be the one to decide what happened to them now.

In the meantime, he could at least attempt to forget his woes by looking through the rogue lands for something... distracting. A new story, perhaps. Some history to keep in his mind. He sighed softly to himself, before moving forward some more. Thankfully, he spotted a lioness not far from him, standing still as though looking at something. He was sure he had even heard her say wow. But... he couldn't see anything. So he ventured over, smiling as he went. "Hello, ma'am," he offered lightly, "what is it that's caught your attention?"  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:10 pm
Jahzara had been preoccupied with her own inner revelation that she hadn't heard the approach of the green pelted male until he spoke. "Huh--Oh." She said with a slight laugh. "I just realized I'd been walking for two years. Which was sort of surprising to realize." She still wasn't too sure how she felt about it yet. It was a bit of a surprise to find someone out wandering around this late though. Well, not that surprising if she was being honest. There were a lot of unsavory characters starting to pop out now that the sun was going down.

Taking a moment to very clearly look the male over Jahzara realized it was unlikely he was out committing nefarious deeds. Not that he couldn't be capable of it, however, something about him just seemed friendly. Of course she hadn't realized she was very close to what was Suka'Fumo pridelands, or that there was a pride here at all for that matter. "What are you doing out here?" She boldly asked. Well, Jahzara was never going to be one of those who shied away from or beat around the bush about something. Thus far that quirk hadn't gotten her into trouble it was very much akin to a ticking time bomb. Just how many times could she be so bold before someone reacted? Probably not too far off from now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:24 pm
Lalaith smiled at her statement. "Wow, that's quite a long time." He assumed she meant that she had been walking without a pride for that long- roaming the rogue lands as so many did. There was nothing wrong with it. Sometimes, Lalaith thought it might even be a little easier than living in a pride. Caring about everyone around you. It was hard.

But he supposed that was what he had always done, and it was unlikely to change anytime soon. He loved being in a pride, even if it was hard sometimes.

"Oh! I'm just... looking for something to take my mind off of things, I suppose," Lalaith replied, since she had been honest with him. There seemed no reason to lie to her about why he was there. He smiled faintly, sitting himself down not far from her. "My name is Lalaith, by the way. I come from a pride called the Suka'Fumo. And you are?"  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:50 pm
"Yes it is." She agreed, slightly glad to see he wasn't as completely blown away by that revelation as she had been for a brief moment. He seemed to take a moment to think before he responded but when he did respond, she nodded. "I think most of us who are out wandering are trying to do that. It doesn't really apply to me." At least I don't think it does was the unspoken end to that comment.

Jahzara took notice of his smile before he seemed to settle himself in for a more lengthy conversation. After a moment she sat down herself. Might as well get comfortable, right? She couldn't recall the last time she had talked to someone so it would be nice to have a little bit of a chat. "Suka'Fumo? Where is that?" She asked, tilting her head ever so slightly. "Oh, I'm Jahzara. It's nice to meet you Lalaith." She added.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:08 am
Lalaith nodded. "I suppose walking is as good a way to do it as anything else, hm?" He chuckled lightly. He was doing what a lot of lions did to get their mind off things? Well, that was fine for him- he didn't want to stick out in a crowd. Especially when it wasn't a crowd he was used to, like his home pride.

He did wonder though, if there really were so many rogue lions looking to escape their thoughts. Their realities. It was a bit sad to think about, actually. He was glad to hear that she wasn't one of those lions, though.

At least one of them seemed to be doing alright, then.

"It's not far from here- it's a mountain range with a forest surrounding it. It's quite beautiful, but the forest is thick so it's difficult to get to." He wasn't surprised she hadn't heard of it before. It was secluded. Just how they liked it.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:16 am
Jahzara had to agree with him on that remark. It beat sitting around and being a grump or stewing in your own troubles, or so she guessed. It was probably a broad statement to assume most rogue's had to walk to escape their thoughts or lives but she was fine with it either way. Most of those she came across seemed to be fitting that mold she had cast.

"Oh?" She stated with a question at the end as if she was willing to hear more if he wanted to share. "Sounds like a good place to live, although, it may be a bit difficult to navigate." She paused. "If you live there I guess you get used to the unique forest surrounding it though." Jahzara amended. She had to admit she was a little curious to find out why he would wander away from the pride but for once she decided not to push someone to tell her. Yet. "Well, wandering can be fun. I've never been apart of a pride though so its hard to judge one way or the other if its an improvement." She said with a smile to the lion.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:21 am
Lalaith bobbed his head from side to side. "Well, I suppose I do know some of the routes through it, but for the most part, we tend not to explore it too much. There's actually a lot of stories about the woods. Tales of lions being taken away by fairies. Magical beings who don't live anywhere else in the whole world." He sighed softly, his smile a warm one. "Of course they're all just silly stories for cubs, but they do still hold an impression on some of the pride members."

She said she'd never been in a pride, and he nodded along. That was interesting to him- he had never NOT been in a pride. He'd been born in the Suka'Fumo. "You're right, I imagine. While I don't know what living in these lands is like, I have spoken to some of my pride members who have come from here. It seems like it just depends on what you're looking for if it's a better life for you or not. If you're looking for family and working with others, then I do think it's an improvement. If you don't like depending on those around you, I imagine it's really not the life for you." He shrugged his shoulders as best a lion could.

"I like being in a pride, myself."  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out