Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image

Koko had been in the roguelands for the past couple of days. He had been in the same area of the past half a day. He had been in the same spot for the better part of six hours. He had been lying on his side after getting attacked by a small band of rogue lions for at least one hour.

And finally, he seemed to realize he was injured.

".... Ow," the lion moaned lowly, sitting himself up after having been splayed out in the dirt, his long fur peeling off the ground as though it were stuck to it. He frowned, looking himself over sluggishly. His had a few gashes here and there, though most of the wounds looked much worse than they actually were. It seemed, thanks to his thick fur, that a lot of the vicious attacks had not been very deep, in the end. Still, they certainly hurt now that he seemed to be aware of them.

But it would be another couple of minutes before he tried to tend to them.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:18 pm
User Image

Aspasia fluttered her wings, keeping herself only a few inches above the ground as she giggled and floated about, her hare Atiya racing after her and laughing himself. She had had Atiya with her for a fair while now, and she considered the little hare one of her own now. She didn't tend to fly very often, because she felt bad about the usually ground-dwelling animal being so far off the ground, and she would never leave her familiar behind. Well, not seriously.

The jewellery adorned female touched her paw to the ground, giggling as the hare attempted to grab hold of her, but she pulled her paw off the ground just before Atiya could grab onto it. She wasn't paying attention to where they were going, so it was Atiya who spotted the fallen god.

"Aspasia! Look!" Atiya said and sprinted forward, rushing over to the male's side. "Are you hurt? What happened?" The male hair's eyes were wide and frantic.

Aspasia dropped to the ground, tucking her wings away as she too rushed over. "Oh no!"

Velveteen Angel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:36 pm
Koko didn't react to the words of concern right away. He didn't hear anything right away, to be honest. Instead, he stared at his paws for a moment, looking at a gash on his front left leg. It seemed a bit deeper than the others, perhaps because the fur wasn't as thick there. Whatever the case, it also hurt more than the other wounds.

"Ow..." he said again, before his ears flicked forward and he finally noticed the hare and his Goddess companion. He lifted his eyes from his paw slowly, looking from the small hare to the lioness coming up behind him. There was a long pause as he stared at the lioness. Then, he offered her a tired, somewhat dopey smile.

"Hello," he said to the both of them, though he was still focused on the lioness, "I am fine.... I think...." he mused thoughtfully, looking down at his paws again, "I am... not fine. I think I got attacked by some lions a little while ago." A little while ago being a few hours ago in reality. The lion frowned thoughtfully, blinking before attempting to stand up.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Aspasia was a little freaked out when the male didn't respond, or even seem to notice them. Had he hit his head? She wasn't really healer-savvy, she wasn't entirely sure what she should do if he did have a head wound. However, he seemed to notice them finally and she blinked down at him, offering him her own shy smile.

"Do you need help?" She asked, before panicking as he tried to stand. "No! Don't do that, you might hurt yourself further!" She insisted, wiggling and looking worried.

Atiya bounced at the male's feet, trying also to stop him from getting up. "I'll get some herbs!" the male hare insisted, "I'll be back as soon as I can!" The hare bolted off into the grasses, on a mission.

Aspasia was glad her familiar knew what he was doing because she was completely lost. "Uhmm...I'm Aspasia by the way," she said, mostly to fill in the silence.

Cajanic

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces