Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Well hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stoned IV

OG Smoker

10,175 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:11 am
Welp, I joined because this looks like it would definitely bring the fun back to Gaia for me. I've also talked to serveral members about joining and too many Dab folks have been in my ear talking garbage about IV. So I might as well jump up in here. I'm thinking of being Stoned IV B)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 am
Stoned Pixels

Let me be the first to say a very warm welcome to you! ^^
Welcome to the family we are always here if you need some help or friendly advice.
I am not opposed to you adding me to your friends list (In fact I hope you do!)
I'm generally online every day so please don't be a stranger and feel free to pm me whenever you want.
Again, Welcome! Its so great to have new faces here and I hope to see you around at meet ups and other guild events.

I hope that you enjoy your time here with us!
<3 from Chantelle  

Verdelc IV
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

vikinghalex

Sparkly Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:51 am
Welcome to IV bro, I will say that IV isn't usually the most active guild in terms of guild forum activity, but we are definitely around.

As for the haters, it's nothing new really, most everyone hates on IV because they thing we have some sort of elitist complex and that we are just the worst kind of guild, when in reality we are quite the opposite. Unlike most other guilds out there, IV is a family, and we really try to emulate that here.

I let the haters hate, and I just keep being me. x)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:26 am
Pwny IV
Welcome to IV bro, I will say that IV isn't usually the most active guild in terms of guild forum activity, but we are definitely around.

As for the haters, it's nothing new really, most everyone hates on IV because they thing we have some sort of elitist complex and that we are just the worst kind of guild, when in reality we are quite the opposite. Unlike most other guilds out there, IV is a family, and we really try to emulate that here.

Couldn't have said it better myself! ^^  

Verdelc IV
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:48 am
Welcome to the guild, "the Interview" summed up the garbage those people've talked about us pretty well, ha. Hope you have a good time w/ us.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:55 am
Stoned IV
Welp, I joined because this looks like it would definitely bring the fun back to Gaia for me. I've also talked to serveral members about joining and too many Dab folks have been in my ear talking garbage about IV. So I might as well jump up in here. I'm thinking of being Stoned IV B)

Welcome biggrin ! , you'll have an amazing experience c: , don't hesitate to reach out! you can always PM me if anything regarding questions or just small chit chat ^^, and haha people will always say things. but we're like a fortress we support one another. Have an amazing day and hope you enjoy your stay. !

-Royal IV  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sunny D

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:12 pm
Welcome, bro. Enjoy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:24 pm
Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. That was actually unexpected ,ahah!
I hope to get to know each and every one you ^ =^  

Stoned IV

OG Smoker

10,175 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aolis

Dapper Gekko

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 pm
Warm welcomes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:03 pm
I've yet to get any real hate, but I've had people tell me they wouldn't sell me for lower cause I was IV. rofl

Welcome though, everyone has been super awesome and friendly. I'm certainly happy to be here!  

Peasant IV

Schnakey

OG Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:22 am
I get to much hate and its usually from people in forums sending me hate mail or even in rallys i get another IV exchanging ******** ... but it is what it is people hate what they dont have  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:07 am
Pwny IV

I agree with the family part and everything else really anywhere i go rally town whatever if you see anothe IV they usually come up and introduce themself like they were a long lost cousin . No other guild has done that for me  

Schnakey

OG Sex Symbol

IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games