User Image

-Character Information-

Full Name: iAm Latimer

N i c k n a m e s: iAm

A g e: Unknown

G e n d e r: Male

H e i g h t: 6' 3"

Physical Description: Well built dark skinned male, and takes pride in his appearance. He has short skull trimmed hair, and seen wearing the same as Trez. Black combat boots, black cargo pants and t-shirts. Often laced with hidden weaponary.

r a c e: Vampire Subspecies

T i t l e: Shadow/Moor – Royal members of S’Hisbe (The Shadows)

-Combat Information-

S t r e n g t hes: Cool and collected mind, iAm is one hell of a lethal and skilled fighter. Never wastes energy until it is needed, and always watchful. Highly intelligent, not to mention one heck of a skilled cook. iAm is also loyal to the end to his friend Rehv, and his brother in arms Trez.

We a k n e s s: His brother in arms is his only known weakness, as he has his back through thick and thin. That and his honor. Question his honor or cause him to do anything that is outside of his nature and he will be plagued by self doubt.

W e a p o n (s): A set of silver cuffs, a collapsible baton, custom hand piece, and six knives.

P o w e r (s): Racial abilities like rapid healing, dematerialization/teleport, superior senses, superior strength, and speed. Can turn into a shadowy mist.

-Background Information.-

One of two bodyguard for Rehvenge, the owner of clubs such as Screamers and Zero Slums...He is also friend to the man as well as that of the other bodyguard. He keeps himself well guarded, and normally will not allow anyone in or close if he can help it. He has an aura of mystery about him, as not really anyone outside of Trez, Rehvenge, and Xhex know a lick about him. What is rumored though is that he has been known to eat his enemies, and read emotion.