[PRP] Crafty Creators

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:52 am
It was rare for Cheshi to go to the roguelands because usually she had all the materials for her creations sitting right back at home. Flowers, fluff, pelts, pins, ribbons, string, yarn, all of it was practically at her doorstep! However Cheshi never saw it that way. She was always sniffing around for new materials and new projects to dedicate her time and being into until its completion. Take her sister for example, the girl was due for a wedding any day now and Cheshi had been working vigorously to get everything just right.

Fact was, she was almost completely done with the whole thing. Warm and stylish outfits were crafted for the new couple and Cheshi was near almost completely done with the binding trinkets that would be used to represent the marriage. She only needed a few more things and then it was onto the next project in the works.

Only, she didn't feel like working with typical materials. She wanted to create something unique and for that she needed new materials to use. Materials that were not found by gatherers, materials that nobody would think to pick up.

Materials like tree bark. Currently Cheshi was peeling off wood from a log in the forest and throwing the bits and pieces into a basket as she did so. She was completely oblivious to her surroundings and whatever was going on as she was completely and entirely involved with 'collecting' her new materials to use. Why anybody could sneak on her and she probably wouldn't know it.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:42 pm
CaliWolfe

Dogo loved his collar and had a lot of fun with the bell. It tended to keep him occupied, though it could some times... uh... not help so much when he was trying to hunt. He had learned how to accommodate the jingling, for the most part, and tried not to let himself be heard.

He did not really know where he was, but he could tell he was near a pack. There were a lot of scents in the air.

Soon enough, he spotted a female doing something strange to a tree. Was she taking the bark off of it? That seemed odd to him, but then, maybe she had a good reason for it. He wandered up to her, clearing his throat to announce his presence, just in case.

"Uh. Hello there. What are you up to?"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:22 am
Cheshi jumped when she heard someone speak to her. She had been so involved with tearing the bark off the tree that she hadn't even noticed footsteps coming towards her. "O-oh!" She turned around, "Hello!"

He had asked her something, what had he asked her? What she was doing maybe? "I'm collecting materials!" She beamed proudly. "See, because I'm an artisan and I love making new things for everyone in my pack!" She still didn't really know what to make with her bark she was collecting. Maybe some hair accessories, or a bracelet of some kind...

"Um, what are you up to then?" She asked in happy, friendly tone. Then, almost immediately after she added "Ooo, I love your collar, where'd you get it? It looks very well made!"

Lithiasaur

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff