Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
YO WHADDUP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tex support

Adorable Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:33 am
Yo, im not new to gaia let me just say that. It might not say on this account but im one of the ORIGINAL few from when this thing was in alpha stages.

So I was Referenced by Royal IV, Someone I met in towns and we became friends. I noticed more and more people with the name "IV" and I became curious. Today I wanted to take part in it. I joined the guild and here i am now introducing myself.

Im an extremely active gamer, (not a tryhard) and I like making new friends through it. I have a sporadic personality and am fun to hang with. Im (almost) always in towns.

I stream quite often on Twitch.tv so if you're interested feel free to come watch and chat at
www.twitch.tv/zekestorm  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:48 am
Rookie IV
Yo, im not new to gaia let me just say that. It might not say on this account but im one of the ORIGINAL few from when this thing was in alpha stages.

So I was Referenced by Royal IV, Someone I met in towns and we became friends. I noticed more and more people with the name "IV" and I became curious. Today I wanted to take part in it. I joined the guild and here i am now introducing myself.

Im an extremely active gamer, (not a tryhard) and I like making new friends through it. I have a sporadic personality and am fun to hang with. Im (almost) always in towns.

I stream quite often on Twitch.tv so if you're interested feel free to come watch and chat at
www.twitch.tv/zekestorm

Welcome to the family buddy <3! so glad to have you here and haha wink you're a chill guy, we'll become great friends ! , don't hesitate to reach out to anyone here we're all Unique and amazing in our own way !.

and ohhh?! +1 follower for you i'm usually on twitch watching league streams, or maplestory streams c:, and also the towns that we're in i'm always there too smile so i'll catch you around alot ! have an amazing day !~

-Royal IV / Mj  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

tex support

Adorable Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:53 am
Royal IV
Rookie IV

www.twitch.tv/zekestorm

Welcome to the family buddy <3! so glad to have you here and haha wink you're a chill guy, we'll become great friends ! , don't hesitate to reach out to anyone here we're all Unique and amazing in our own way !.

and ohhh?! +1 follower for you i'm usually on twitch watching league streams, or maplestory streams c:, and also the towns that we're in i'm always there too smile so i'll catch you around alot ! have an amazing day !~

-Royal IV / Mj

Ayy lmao. Yes I know for sure we'll become good friends and thanks for the support on Twitch! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:52 pm
Welcome to the guild, hope you have a good time here.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Verdelc IV
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:13 pm
Rookie IV

www.twitch.tv/zekestorm

First off welcome to the family! It makes me so happy to see new faces in our ever growing family. I hope to see you around a lot ^^
We are always here if you need any help or friendly advice and please feel free to pm myself at any time. I am happy for you to add me as well. ^^

Its nice to see another go gaian. ^^

As for gaming I don't play much MMORPG, However I do play SWTOR its pretty much the only one I do play other than games on the ps3, xbox, wii, ds, snes, 64 and computer... I mostly like to play rpg fantasy games like the Atelier series, The Witcher series, and obviously Final Fantasy... I also like to play Borderlands, Red Dead Redemption, Assassins creed etc as well... I have an extensive collection of platforms and games... ^^ I am kinda embarrassed to admit but I even still play games like Zoombinis, where in the world is Carmen Sandiago, The sims and Spore
I also still play Pokemon, duke nukem, baldur's gate and arcade games ^^

What kind of games do you play? I saw the link but I am wary of websites that I do not know. ((Sorry I am very paranoid))

Again a big warm welcome and I hope that we see you around often ^^

<3 Chantelle  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:36 pm
TheMostEloquentSilence IV
Rookie IV

www.twitch.tv/zekestorm

First off welcome to the family! It makes me so happy to see new faces in our ever growing family. I hope to see you around a lot ^^
We are always here if you need any help or friendly advice and please feel free to pm myself at any time. I am happy for you to add me as well. ^^

Its nice to see another go gaian. ^^

As for gaming I don't play much MMORPG, However I do play SWTOR its pretty much the only one I do play other than games on the ps3, xbox, wii, ds, snes, 64 and computer... I mostly like to play rpg fantasy games like the Atelier series, The Witcher series, and obviously Final Fantasy... I also like to play Borderlands, Red Dead Redemption, Assassins creed etc as well... I have an extensive collection of platforms and games... ^^ I am kinda embarrassed to admit but I even still play games like Zoombinis, where in the world is Carmen Sandiago, The sims and Spore
I also still play Pokemon, duke nukem, baldur's gate and arcade games ^^

What kind of games do you play? I saw the link but I am wary of websites that I do not know. ((Sorry I am very paranoid))

Again a big warm welcome and I hope that we see you around often ^^

<3 Chantelle

Thanks!
As for games i play an EXTREMELY IMMENSE selection of games. I play games ranging from pokemon on the gameboy to borderlands 2 or call of duty. You name it, i play it.
As for links you can trust that site. Its the Internets largest self gaming broadcast channel. Basically its a massive collectiong of people playing games LIVE. I stream a lot so support with a follow would be much appreciated. I believe Royal IV followed.

Thank you for the welcome! Glad to be here!

-Karam/"Rookie"  

tex support

Adorable Millionaire

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Married 100
  • Brandisher 100

lBYAKUYA UCHIHA lV

Profitable Genius

10,775 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:28 pm
My name is lBYAKUYA UCHIHA lV. I was a member of 03 hacked got back on in 05. I love gaming on my 360, practicing MMA, any questions just ask. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:29 pm
Rookie IV

www.twitch.tv/zekestorm

Nice to meet you man your not one of those super famous streamers are you lol im nick by the way  

Schnakey

OG Sex Symbol

Verdelc IV
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:54 am
Rookie IV

Thank you for the information on the site. Now I know a little about it I don't feel as bad ^^
I will definitely check it out ^^  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games