Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:41 pm
I'm so happy. I installed a PS2 Emulator on my laptop yesterday and today I got a USB Controller for it and a new pair of Noise Cancelling Headphones. Just finished mapping out the buttons a few minutes ago for the USB Controller to be fully functional with the PS2 Emulator. Now I just have to download some more games, so I can have more games to play (already have Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy [which I've never finished cuz I had trouble getting past a certain part in the beginning years ago when I got it for my PS2] and Final Fantasy X International Edition [something I've wanted to play ever since I found out about it years ago, but never got to play since it's a rare edition of the game that only came out in Japan]).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:58 pm
PCSX2? Its a pain to get the right settings for some games. Playing Musashi is such a pain. There's no legitimate fix for it. stressed  

OG Zeaga

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:09 pm
OG Zeaga
PCSX2? Its a pain to get the right settings for some games. Playing Musashi is such a pain. There's no legitimate fix for it. stressed

I see. Well I haven't run into much trouble yet.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games