Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hi!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tefutefu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:02 pm
My name is Thi, I am 20, and from Thailand. Still learning english sweatdrop Some thing I like, anime, playing guitar/drums, DDR, and weight training whee i stopped playing here at 2009 and came back here 5 days ago. looking forward to meet you all.. All 1000+ of you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:16 pm
Welcome to the group, pretty cool you're from Thailand, I wonder what it's like over there, but I am familiar with thai sauce, lol. Hope you have a good experience with the guild.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Tefutefu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:34 pm
Falcon IV
Welcome to the group, pretty cool you're from Thailand, I wonder what it's like over there, but I am familiar with thai sauce, lol. Hope you have a good experience with the guild.

The culture here much differs from that in America I will tell you about it sometime. Thai sauce? O o Which one? Also thank you for welcoming!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:38 pm
Yougenkyou
Falcon IV

The culture here much differs from that in America I will tell you about it sometime. Thai sauce? O o Which one? Also thank you for welcoming!

I imagine it must be, and I look forward. Not sure what it's known as in Thailand, but it's blood red with crushed chilis in it, label pretty much just says Thai Sauce or Sweet Thai Sauce.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Verdelc IV
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:20 am
Yougenkyou
My name is Thi, I am 20, and from Thailand. Still learning english sweatdrop Some thing I like, anime, playing guitar/drums, DDR, and weight training whee i stopped playing here at 2009 and came back here 5 days ago. looking forward to meet you all.. All 1000+ of you. sweatdrop

Welcome to the family. I'm sure it has already been said, but if you need any help or friendly advice you can count on us.
Feel free to pm me also. ^^ ((Add me too ^^ ))
Look forward to seeing you around ^^

<3 Chantelle  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games