[J] Tangia's Diary +Illusionist: Dulcea+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:04 pm
|| February 22nd, 2007 - Whispers on the Wind ||

It's strange, since the turn of the year Tangia seems to have grown even more distant than usual. When I wake in the morning she's usually already up and about, and it worries me. I don't think she's sleeping, and if she is, it can't be much. But she doesn't really appear sick. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. I am a little worried about her social life though, not that I'm saying she should be spending as much time out of the house as say, Teagan. Just that it's a bit unsettling that she doesn't seem to have any friends at all. I remember her mentioning one girl, Aure, but aside from that and her sister, she really doesn't seem to know many people.

At least she's taken up a hobby now, I suppose. She likes sewing, Mora is helping her learn, and I really can't complain. Seeing them sew lace and ribbons onto normal dresses is a lot easier than seeing the prices on the elegant gothic lolita style clothing she seems to love. Plus, it's a good way for them to bond. I know she values family, she's always talking about wanting to have a chance to forgive her sister, so I figure it can't hurt for her to get closer to her older siblings. And besides, she tells them things she doesn't tell me. Like the fact that she's started taking a journal of her dreams with Mora's help. Mora won't show it to me, and I guess that's for the best. She did mention that she would tell me if anything particularly startling happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:42 pm
|| [ORP] Remnants of a Memory ||  

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:01 pm
|| May 15th, 2007 - And the Dreamers Dream ||

Shortly after her reunion with Ayame Tangia fell ill. For the first few weeks it wasn't much to be concerned with, simply what appeared to be a mild case of the flu. But when she slept for three days without waking, holding a steady fever, I decided to take her to the hospital. She stayed in the pediatric ward for four nights, all of which I spent with her. The doctors didn't really say much through those days, just hinting that it may be some sort of vitamin deficiency. I didn't believe them though, that was too much of a coincidence. The night after we brought her home she took a nap for a few hours while the medications wore off and by the time she woke up she was sweating and she didn't know where she had been. She kept talking about falling, and being sorry for something. I mean, I know what happened between her and Ayame in their past, at least I know the few things she has told me. But this is different. Usually when she talks about it she seems sad, now she seems more afraid. Once when I walked past her room at night I heard her talking to herself. She was saying something about a beast up in the rafters, something talking to her. I tried to wake her up but by the time she stirred the "beast" was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:32 pm
|| June 29th, 2007 - Strange Situations ||

Things with Tangia have become complicated. And by that I don't mean that she's sick again, she's actually improved a good deal, I'm just not really sure what she wants sometimes. She's started collecting dolls, the porcelain kind, but sometimes she says she hates them and she wants them out of the house. Those are the days when she doesn't smile. I don't know, maybe she's just having a hard time with seeing Ayame again. She doesn't tell me a lot of things that I wish she would. But only time will tell. The "beast" hasn't come in over a week, which I think is a good sign. I kind of want to confront her about it and see if there's anything in particular that may have caused it, but I'm afraid that if I do it will make the situation worse. Her doctor said it doesn't seem to bother her most of the time, and that the only time I should intervene is when she starts to run a fever, but it worries me, to see her as if something is attacking her in her sleep. She gets this pained look on her face and I just want to step in and make it all go away. But I've made a decision, for now at least. Until she's had more than a month with no bad dreams she'll be sleeping in my room, just so I can keep an eye on her. I think we'll both feel a little safer this way.  

Dulcea

Diaries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces